The Past 4 Months Part 3 - Assassination

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

 


YOUR POV

I ordered them to move out. They all recieved the locations of our targets. Before I went out I told Ricky and my back ups to change their clothes. And they did. I was kinda getting annoyed with my long hair so I had one of the maids to cut it shorter. Really short. I dyed it black and pretty much wore all black and a black mask.

 (Jiyeon's new hair cut) (Black Tank top)

 (Black jacket)  (Black jeans)

 (Black Heels)  (Black masks)

Ricky wore casual clothes but he had sunglasses on. Black ones. And a black cap.

 (What Ricky wore)  (Black sunglasses) (cap)

Kazuya wore casual.

 (What Kame wore)  (Shoes)

Jin was like me, wearing all black...

 (excluding the hat)  (Shoes)

My target was Super Junior Yesung and Henry.

"All done?" I asked

K: We're done..

J: Dammnnnn girl, you look y with short black hair..

He said giving me a hug.

R: Hyung, what's with you giving noona hugs? What about me? You don't miss me?

Ricky bombarded Jin with questions. LOL

J: Awww..I.....do miss you.

"Come on. Let's go. I'll lend you one of my cars."

They nodded. They followed me out of the house and into the parking lot.

"Hmm...Jin you can use this car."

I showed him the car..and his and Kame jaw dropped to the ground.

 (Jin's car)

J:.....ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?

K: How many cars do you have in total?

"I....have no idea. Hahaha. And for me...I'll use this car next to you"

 (Jiyeon's car)

"Ricky you go ride the car with Jin. Kame you come with me...no you go with Jin as well. According to Zelo...Yesung and Henry are hanging out together. He managed to get Yesung's and Henry's number somehow...and the others. I've told the other's to lure our targets in the same abandoned warehouse. I'll go find Henry and Yesung and bring them to the warehouse."

Lee Nara POV

As we..well Junnosuke was driving to where we would find our target. Seri and I were chatting to each other. Seriously that Jiyeon girl that said she'll help us..is really scary. I mean she's only 17 and she emits this scary and deadly dark aura around her. No wonder why she's the daughter of the most dangerous and infamous Park mafia group. And that IU girl too. The daughter of the Lee mafia group. But on the bright side, I'm happy that's she's lending a hand for us.

"Seri..this Eunhyuk guy looks...weak?"

Seri: Yeah. But how we gonna bring him to the warehouse?

"Oh..right....."

Junno: Well you can lure him as your girls. Act and lure him into the car. But make sure he's not with anyone else. Make him unconsious and then drag him into the car.

"Ohh....Nice idea. We'll go with that. Yeah Seri?"

Seri: Yup...

We recieved a call from IU saying that Eunhyuk was alone at some park. That's why we're on our way to that park. A few hours later, we arrived at the park. But seriously..this park is FREAKING DAMN HUGE. How the hell are we gonna find him? Oh...right..we gonna have ask people around..ha ha ha....ha silly me.

Junnosuke parked the car right near the entrance of the park. We walked in a then saw a place with water...that people can play in. Next to it there were some chairs..

 

I looked at the files to see how he looks like, then Seri told me she found him...that was fast?

Seri: Nara-chan, mitsuketayo (I found him)

"Hontou? (Really?)"

She pointed over to a bench and the person sitting there was none other than Eunhyuk.

"That was easy. Now the hard part."

Seri: Yeah. I'll go back near the car and you bring him there with your awesome acting skills.

"Cool."

Seri went back near the car. Hmm..I looked back at him, folded the files and put them in my pockets. I looked at him again. He doesn't look like much of a threat.

 (Without the gloves and sunglasses)

I took a breathe. Okay. Nara you can do this. I walked up to him.

"Umm chogiyo"

Eunhyuk: Yes?

He said looking up at me

E: Can I help you?

"U-u-umm.." I said starting to tear up

He suddenly stood up and grabbed my shoulders.

E: What's wrong?

"C-can you help m-me?"

E: Tell me.

God..he's so easy to fool. Muahahahaha.

"My-my friend...she's being kiddnapped and brought to an abandoned warehouse. My friends are waiting for me at the car b-bu-but we can go with j-just the three of us..we-we're scared that we-we'll b-be outnumbered and..and fail to rescue her. Ca-can you come with me? Pl-please"

I said as tears dropped down and looked at him with pleading eyes.

E: Okay. Take me to your car. I'll help you.

"T-thank you. T-this way."

I turned my back to him and led the way to our car. I smirked in victory. I took out my phone and texted Seri and Junno what happened.

When we got to the car, Seri and Junno already knew what the plan was so there was no need to knock him out. We got in. I sat beside Seri as Eunhyuk sat beside Junno.

E: Okay take me to where your friend is.

Junno nodded. He started the car and drove towards the direction of the abandoned warehouse. It took about 2 and a half hours to get there. We got out of the car and led him towards the warehouse. When we got to the door, Junno, Seri and I nodded as a signal.

"Um..what's your name?"

E: Oh it's Eunhyuk. Where's your friend?

I smirked.

"You're too easy to fool Eunhyuk-shi"

E: YAH! WHO THE ARE YOU?

He was knocked out unconcious by Seri. Seri whacked him across the head with a metal pole that I have no idea where she got that from.

"Let's get him inside and wait for the others. Let's tie him up too so he won't escape"

They nodded. We unlocked the door and went inside. We found some ropes that...I think Jiyeon had left some for us. Junno placed him down to a pole and tied him to it really tight. We stayed there for a few hours and then MinJung and Hyemin came in with their target.

MinJung POV

"Nari-chan (Narimiya). So do you know where they are? Our target." I asked while playing with my phone.

N: Hmm.. from what Zelo told us...he's at a cafe with a friend.

H: What? FRIEND? How are we supposed to get him into the car....?

"That's where acting comes in maknae."

H:......Oh... I knew that. Hahaha...ha....ha....Yeah....hehe.

We arrived right in front of the cafe we was at. We could see from the window's of our car. Nari-chan turned off the engine.

N: Okay. This is the plan. Both of you go in and order some drinks. While waiting Hyemi you go distract his friend and try to bring him somewhere else while Minjung you try to bring Shirota Yuu our target here into the car. While I'll stay here.

We nodded, and went out the car.

"You ready to do this.?"

H: Yup.

We went in secretly eyeing our target. He is handsome..I gotta admit. We went up to the counter (C)

C: Hello. What would you like?

"Hmm..I'll have 2 hot chocolate and 1 cappucino, please."

C: Okay. Please wait at a table and we'll bring it to you.

"Neh. Kasahaminda" I said paying the counter.

We took a table far from where he was sitting by not that far. We were about 2 tables from him. There weren't much customers.

 (What he was wearing)

Seriously, Hyemi was fully checking him out. We could hear his conversation with his friend. We were pretending to do something but in fact we were listening to his conversation.

'So how's working with the kwon's going?' his friend asked.

'It's alright..I guess...We haven't been able to track down any of Jiyeon's movements. I guess she..chickened out?' he said.

Pff. That is so wrong. She didn't chickened out. She ordered us to get you. I smirked..but then it faded when I heard our gang name.

'How about the Black Fangs?' he friend asked.

He shruuged. 'No idea. They probably gave up hunting for us.'

Wrong guess, honey, We're already hunting for you.

C: Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy your drinks.

H: Neh. Thank you.

The counter left. Suddenly his friend stood up.

'Anyways, I gotta go now. See you some other time. Don't die on me. I know it's a dangerous job.' his friend said, hugging him then he left. Our target was still here.

I gave Hyemi a look that said 'go out and bring the drinks to Nari-chan and I'll get him into the car'. She nodded.

We stood up, and she headed out to the car. I purposely pretended to drop my wallet infron of him.

??: Wait!

I turned around. And saw him our target. Gotcha.

"Yes?" I said tilting my head to the side.

??: You dropped your wallet.

He said handing it over to me. He doesn't recognise me? Yatta! (YAY)

"Oh thank you..umm..."

S: Shirota. Shirota Yuu. I'm japanese you?

He doesn't know my korean name so i'll just tell him my korean name,

"Minjung. Kang Minjung. I'm half korean half japanese. I don't have a japanese name though."

Lies...yup. I lied.

S: I see.

"Oh um..Do you mind hanging out with me for awhile? Just to repay you?"

OMG Please agree please agree........

He shrugged.

S: Sure.

YES!!!!!!!!!

"Let's go."

I leaded him to my car where Nari-chan and Hyemi were. Once I opened the door I shoved him in.

S: Wha--

He had no time to talk as Hyemi pressed a pressure point and knocked him out. I went in the passenger seat.

"Let's go"

Nari-chan started the car and drove off to the abandoned warehouse. It was a 3 hour drive when we got there, Nari-chan got him out and we opened the door. Seeing Nara and Seri already there with their target tied up.

H: Hey~~~

N: Hey.

"Nari-chan..we should tie him up like what Nara and Seri did."

He nodded and did the same thing.

Now all we gotta do is wait for the others...

RyuJin POV

"So...who's our target again?" I asked

J: Wonder Girls Ahn Sohee.

"Hmm she looks too..innocent to be a killer..."

We were walking around her house...well we're not a stalker..not exactly.

Jong: Found her!

We saw her, Jonghyun hyung and I ran up to her and literately kid...dragged her to our car. Luckily there wasn't anyone around.

S: WT- mfmmmfppfl.....

She passed out..finally she was so LOUD!. Koike started the car and drove off.

"That was easy."

J: yeah.

Jong: Too easy.

A few hours we arrived at the destination. The place where they'll get killed.

We opened the door to be greeted by the other's.

Nara: That was fast.

"Yeah. Jonghyun hyung and I practiaclly ran up to her and pretty much dragged her to our car. There wasn't anyone around to help her."

Jonghyun hyung threw Sohee on the ground as she was like some trash bag. Poor girl.

Okami Rin POV

I was walking around the house of where BEG lived. I have to thank Jiyeon for giving me no back ups. If I did then hell they'll be in the way. She sure understands me...even though I've met her only 2 days ago. I really don't want to bring the girls to the warehouse so I called Jiyeon to see if I can just kill them on the spot.

*Phone conversation*

Ring~ Ring~

??: Hello?

"Jiyeon it's me"

J: Oh. Rin what's up?

"Do you mind if I--"

J: Just kill them on the spot? Sure go ahead. Just meet me at the warehouse once your done.

"Hehe. You sure do know me."

J: I can tell. By people's personality. I just know.

"Thanks"

J: Welcome

*End of conversation*

I was walking around and I saw one of them. I smriked. I walked up to them, well them as in my two targets. I walked up to them, slowly. I looked around..no one's around. I have my sunglasses on so they won't know how I look like.

I fasten my pace and took one of my poison darts. I threw it towards one of them. I purposely missed them, it wasa few centimetres from her cheek.

??: YAH!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR

She shouted. I'm guessing that's the leader. JeA.

She was about to grab me but I shoved her to the ground. I stood in front of her with my back to Miyro.

JeA: What. Was. That. For?

She said gritting her teeth as she stood up facing me.

I took out one of my twin daggers from the back. Miyro yelled out to tell her to run.

Miryo: JEA RUN!!!

I was about to plunge the dager into JeA when Miryo came out and took the attack instead. I smirked.

"Well. One down one more to go." I said smirking taking out the dagger from her heart.

Miryo fell down lying down on the ground lifeless as blood flowed out.

Jea: NOOOO!! MIRYOOO!!! YOU'LL PAY!!! 

She lunged towards me trying to grab me but I spun around and gave her a kick across the face. She fell backwards.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How on earth are you part of the Kwon's mafia gorup huh? You ing WEAK! Do even know how to fight?"

I said throwing the dagger and it plunged into her stomach.

JeA: Ah--AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

She screamed as I stepped onto the dagger I threw, deeper into her stomach. I took out my other dagger and squatted down. I held up her head by her hair. I smirked.

"Say goodbye JeA-shi"

Her eyes widened when I said her name. I gave her no time to answer and slit across . I let go of her and stared down at the two lifeless bodies in a pool of blood.

"Mission accomplished." I said to myself and walked off as if nothing happened.

I went to the car Jiyeon had given me. Seriously, even though she's the daughter of a mafia..she sure is rich. I like her. Unlike our other boss whom we've ran away, she gives us shelter and everything we needed..unlike him. He betrayed us..we didn't even know he was working for the Kwon's! Urgh remembering the past pisses me off.

The car Jiyeon gave me, was actually one of the cars I've always wanted.

I got into the car and drove off to the warehouse. Since I was speeding, I arrived in 30 minutes.I parked tha car, and went in.

3rd Person POV

Yeung, Yuri, YoonA, Sungmin and Henry were all hanging out with each other. They were walking to a park not noticing there were people following behind them. The people that were following them were none other than Yu Ha Min, Kim Jong Hoon, Ricky and Jiyeon. Their back ups were else where.

There were no one in the park as it's almost dark. 7pm was the time at the moment. They sat down on a bench and started chatting. The back ups were hiding behind them. Narimiya had  two back ups. After he back uped Minjung and Hyemi, he droved over to Ha Min and JongHoon. The other back ups were, Kang JiHo, Oguri Shun, Kamenashi Kazuya and Akanishi Jin. They were hiding behind them behind trees and bushes.

They all stopped talking when Ha Min, JongHoon, Jiyeon and Ricky went up to them.

"What?" YoonA snapped. "Do I know you fom some where?" YonnA said eyeing Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smirked and went a little closer. "Maybe you do, maybe you don't."

"We have some business with you." Ricky said "It's best if you come with us."

"And if we refuse?" Sungmin retorted.

"Then you'll say goodbye to your comrades that now being held hostage." Ha Min said pulling out a gun and aiming it at him.

"WHAT!?" Yesung shouted standing up.

"Going against us won't do any good." Jin said coming out of the hiding area with the others. "You're out numbered."

"If you want them to live..then come with us." Jiyeon said.

Just as Sungmin was about to agree his phone rang.

Jiyeon smirked. "Go on and answered it...But put it on speakers."

Sungmin followered Jiyeon's order and answered it putting it on speakers. As soon as he put it on speakers, Sohee said something that made the other's angry.

"Hell---"

"SUNGMIN OPPA!! IT'S A TRAP!! DON'T COME HERE!!"

Then the line was cut off.

"Oh..looks like they found out" Kazuya sarcastically said.

"Who..are you..TELL M-" Yesung got punched in the stomach by Jin and got knocked out.

As others were about to fight they all got knocked out by Jiyeon as she pressed their pressure point making them pass out.

"Take them in the car and let's get to the warehouse. I'm sure the others are waiting." Jiyeon ordered.

They all got their targets and threw them into the car and drove off. After an hour drive they arrived at the abandoned warehouse.

As soon as they got in, they threw Yesung, Yoona, Yuri, Sungmin and Henry onto the gound next to Eunhyuk. SoHee, Eunhyuk and Shirota Yuu were already awake.

"I see. you are all awake. Kekeke" Jiyeon said smirking.

"Who are you?" Eunhyuk managed to say.

JiYeon took off her masks and squatt down to eye level with Eunhyuk. She smirked

"Didn't we meet each other a little while ago at Lotte World?"

Eunhyuk widened his eyes.

"Y-You..PARK JIYEON?!" He yelled.

"Bingo" Ricky said taking off his cap and sunglasses.

"Y-You..why?" Sohee said.

Jiyeon smirked. "Just a little warning for JungSoo..yur leader Leeteuk and my brother. Well he's no longer a brother I approve of. We're jus---- Oh looks like your all awake."

Jiyeon said stepping back and going back to where the others were.

"You.." Sungmin started....and then gasped " Eunhyuk ah. Gwenchana? Who are they?" He said scrambling up to Eunhyuk.

"That's Jiyeon. The one with short black hair." Eunhyuk replied.

They all had their eyes widened as if they'll pop out. They turned their heads to Jiyeon. YoonA was fuming with anger and took it out on JiYeon.

"YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?" YonnA shouted at Jiyeon.

"Why? Hmm It's just a warning to Jungsoo who I no longer approve as my older brother. What? JungSoo injured Infinite Hoya, my member L.Joe and he also injured HyunA and JunHyung. THAT'S WHY!" Jiyeon half shouted and threw a dagger almost hitting YoonA in the face. "How? That's by killing you all here. That;s how" she smirked.

Jiyeon took out her gun and every body else took out their weapons.

"No one will come here. This is part of the Park's mafia turf. Here will be your death beds" Ricky threatened. "But..too bad..we already killed 2 people. Kekekekeke."

"BWO?!?" Sohee exclaimed

"WHO DID YOU KILL?!!" Sungmin yelled echoing through the warehouse.

"Do you really want to know?" Jiyeon said smirking while holding the gun and tapping it against her head.  "Sure I'll tell you but it's best you don't do anything rash or else..Sohee-shi..your dongsaeng here..I'll kill her" Jiyeon said pointing over to where Hyelim was.

SoHee eyes widened at the condition Hyelim was in. Bruises and cuts every where.

"Fi-fine." Yesung said

Jiyeon walked up to them stopping a few meters and squatted down and smirked.

"The ones that are already killed are Brown Eyed Girls Leader JeA and Miryo. Who killed tham? It's Okami Rin the one at the back in blond hair. Why? I ordered them to. There happy?" Jiyeon said smirking. "But the next one's to die...are you all. Hahahaha. That'll teach him"

Jiyeon walked back to her group and ordered

"Kill them"

"NEH" they all said.

"Oh those that just want to watch. Then just watch."

They all nodded. A fight broke out.

Lee Nara, Jung Seri and Kang Minjung ganged up on EunHyuk. Jang Hyemi, Hwang JiYoon and Lee JongHyun ganged up on Shirota Yuu. Yu Ha Min and Lee RyuJin went up against SoHee. Kim JongHoon went up against YeSung. Kang JiHo and Ricky went up against Yuri. Kazuya went up against YoonA. Jin went up against Henry. And Jiyeon herself went up aginst Sungmin.

[A/N: I'm too lazy to write out the fighting scene.]

"YOONA WATCH OUT. AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Yuri screamed in pain as Jiho shot Yuri in the leg and Ricky stabbed her in the stomach.

"YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" YoonA cried out.

"HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin cried out when Henry collapsed down in a pool of blood. Lying there lifelessly. While he wasn't looking Jiyeon took out a dagger and stabbed it through his leg he collapsed and screamed in pain. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Shirota was gasping for air when Jiyeon shot him in the heart. She smirked.

His last words were..."Y-You regret thi-is" and he stoped breathing.

After 2 hours of fighting, YoonA, Yuri, Henry, Shirota Yuu, YeSung and Eunhyuk were all dead. Lying there lifelessly.

"Let's see. Only Sohee-shi and Sungmin are alive. But you'll die soon anyways" Ricky said snickering. "Oh..but there's another one over there."

"Do-don't *cough* you d-d-dare t-touch *cough* her" SoHee threatened.

"OO~~ Threatening me...equals death for you." Ricky pointing the gun at her had.

"SOHEE UNNIEEEE! NOOOOO!" Hyelim cried as Ricky pulled the trigger, and Sohee died in an instant.

Jiyeon walked to sungmin while reloading her gun. She stopped and held the gun and aimed it at Sungmin. She smirked and pulled the trigger three times, one into the shoulder, one in the leg and the other in the heart. In a minute he died. Everyone else turned their attention to HyeLim. A smirked crept across Jiyeon.

"You'll be joining them as well Hyelim ah."

She walked up to her and was standing right in front of Hyelim and held up the gun aiming at her head and pulled the trigger. Hyelim's body fell down lifelessly. Jiyeon looked back and saw dead bodies of ther targets.

"Tch. Weaklings. That'll teach you not to mess with my guys."

Sastified she called Zello.

*Phone convo*

"Zelo?"

"Yes?"

"We've killed the. Call the men and come here to clean up the mess."

"I have already called them, they should be there any minute. Yong Guk has told me that the Kwon's hasn't suspect anything about the dissappearance of those you've killed."

"Okay...Oh they're here. Bye and Thanks Zelo"

"Your welcome"

*End of convo*

"We are here to clean up the bodies. Jiyeon-shi" a man in built body said.

"Ahh thank you."

Jiyeon and the other who were involve in fighting only had a few scatches and cuts. JiYeon has one deep cut across her right cheek. Deep enough to leave a scar.

After an hour of disposing the bodies a man came over and spoke to Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-shi. My name in Jason. I have something to tell you. It seems like the Kwon's are suspecting U-Kiss." he said cleaning up Jiyeon's cut on her cheek.

"Why is that?"

"It must be because of Kevin. They're suspsicious of why he dropped out."

"I see. Thanks"

They all went out closing the door nehind them. They went to their perspective car and drove back home.

Jokwon POV

I was just walking around the room..yeah the living room. Why do I feel that something bad is going to happen? I let out a sigh and went into the kitched to get myself a drink. I poured my self a cup of orange juice.I walked back to the living room and as I was about to take a sip, Jun came in with a shocking news.

Jun: Jokwon. We have bad news.

"What is it?"

Jun: BEG JeA and Miryo. Super Junior Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Henry and Yesung. SNSD Yuri and YoonA, Wonder Girls SoHee and HyeLim and Shirota Yuu have been reported being assassinated. [A/N: They dispossed the bodies near the Kwon's HQ] But it's not likely to be the Park's or Lee's mafia groups. They're not that stupid enough to come to our turf and kill them there. It's likely to be the Black Fangs.

When I heard that, I dropped by cup of juice...THEY WERE ASSASSINATED? BY BLACK FANGS? THOSE DAMN BASTARTS!!

 


ENJOY READING