They Met At The Club. How Will Things Turn Out?

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

*WARNING WARNING!!! ANOTHER LOOOOOOOOOONG LOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG CHAPTER.......YOU'VE BEEN WARNED....IT'S SUPER LONG...:)*

** I had loads of ideas for this chapter that's why ITS SUPER SUPER DUPA LONG!

*** Enjoy


IU POV

JiYeon and I were walking towards our table. I didn't realized that I bumped into 3 groups. I looked up tp apologise but the 3 groups caught me off guard.

"Omo! Sor--" OH.MY.GOD Why are they here?

JY:.........

JiYeon was quiet. OMG!!! WHY ARE THEY HERE? I thought they were sleeping.

"O-oh I'm sorry" i changed my tone to not get caught, I can't let them know that its me and JiYeon

???: Yah! Watch where your going

???: Yeah what happens if one of us got hurt.

Huh? Looks like they don't recognise us. Phew.

JY: Yah! It IS you who bumped into her. Let's go Ji Eun ah~ thank god she didn't call me IU.

"Oh"

We went away and finally got to our table. I looked back and saw the 3 groups staring at us. I leaned over to JiYeon and talked to her, the music is pumping loud so they can't hear us.

"Yah..why are they here? I mean I'm sure they were supposed to be a alseep but why are they with those 2 gangs?"

JY: Jiyeon shrugged. I don't know but it's a good thing they don't recognise us or vice versa. Even if they do, they recognise us, it won't do anything, they are being watched and were threatened. 4Minute are here. But B2ST don't know that it's 4Minute that threatened them.

"Oh..yeah."

I was still curious whether they recognise us or not. Kkekke..stupid me, why did I even apologise to them. I saw what they were wearing. I have to admit they do look..hot. Especially B2ST and DBSK with tank tops..

"JiYeon ah~ I'm curious of why they are together."

JY: That's true. I'll have 4Minute to follow them and let them know we're here as well. Let's see their reactions. Kkekeke

B2ST INFINITE DBSK POV

JH: Yah! Who the were those 2 girls?

DW: They ARE HOT!

YS: Yah! We're here to talk about JiYeon and IU to INFINITE and DBSK

YooChun(YC): They look...familiar.

JunSu(JS): Yeah..

SungYeol(SY): Yeah. Feels like I've seen them somewhere. Not to mention the girl with lond blond-ish hair looks...familiar

SungJong(SJ): It's too nosiy here, let's go and ask Jay hyung if we can borrow a room and we'll talk there.

YunHo(YH): Good idea.

We went to Jay and asked him. He said yes and gave us a key. We then went up stairs where there wasn't music but could still be heard from up hear. We got in the room.

YH: Okay so what happened. It's rare for us to go out and betogether with INFINITE since something between us happened.

JH: Well we got a threat from JiYeon and her gang. Not only us but MYNAME and MBLAQ

JaeJoong(JJ): BWO?!?

YS: Yeah, I overheard them. Apparently we're going to be watched by one of their groups in their gang. If we're here then the 5 girls that threatened us should be here.

SungGyu(SG): Well if they're here shouldn't you know how they look like?

DJ: We don't know, since they covered their face according to DongWoon.

HS: So. Will you guys help us?

L:.......

HoYa(HY): We will. I want a pay back for what they've done to DBSK and our friendship

YC: True. So what are we going to do? They know your plan.

DW: It doesn't matter, we know theirs as well. We'll start our plan tomorrow. So you guys be careful too.

DBSK: Right.

INFINITE: Now, let's stay here for a bi---

???: YoSeob OPPA!

YS: Oh?

YH: Yah! Why are you here and how do you know we're here?

???: Oh, we saw you going up so we followed. Coz we're bored. I'm here with the unnies

CM: Who are they?

KK: Oh this is GaYoon, HyunA, JiHyun, JiYoon and SoHyun. They're called 4Minute.

DBSK: Oh, Hello

INFINITE: Annyeong

4Minute: Hello

GY: OMG! I can't believe we saw them.

JH: Who?

HA:....C-can we really say it?

SG: Just say it!

4Minute: T-T-ara.

DBSK/B2ST/INFINITE: BWO?!?

JH: We didn't see them though.

SH: But we saw them, its definitely them...We...we...

JJ: Who else did you see?

JH: Don't tell me....it's....

HA: We saw JiYeon and IU here as well. They were giving us glares..

B2ST: Show us where they are.

3RD PERSON POV

Now that JiYeon and IU have started their plan first by making 4Minute go to them. The boys doesn't know that 4Minute are part of Silver Dragon. How will the boys react when the two girls that they bumped into were JiYeon and IU?

YOUR POV

"I wonder how those girls are doing. I told them to let them know we're here. Kekeke I'm curious how they'll react. Kekekek"

IU: Aish this girl. You're enjoying this too much. Hehehe

"Yah you are too" I smirked and took a sip of red wine. "Oh, I see 4Minute. Good, looks like their with DBSK, INFINITE and B2ST."

IU: Kekeke this will be fun. Since they don't know 4minute is one of us. Let's pretend we don't know 4Minute.

B2ST POV

4Minute showed us where T-ara was. God, they look hot. We were suprised that they were wearing this.

(SoYeon wearing this)

JH: Wow, they look so different compared to in school

HA: JiYeon and IU are more different. They would look like different people. Let's go, we saw them sitting at some table drinking wine, I think....

YS: BWO? Drinking?

DJ: Dude it's not like we don't drink too.

L:......

SG: L why are you so quiet, today?

INFINITE: Can you show us where JiYeon and IU are?

DBSK: I really want to ask them something.

JS: No more like we're gonna demand them to answer.

4M: Okay. Follow us. We're not sure if they're still there or not.

We followed 4Minute. ! How dare they give death glares to 4Minute. They have guts to follow us. Time to plan our revenge. When we got to the table we were shocked to see them.

JH: They....

YS: THEY WERE THE ONE THAT BUMBPED INTO US.

YH: They have guts. To act like that.

JJ: But I have to admit....

YS/JS: What?

JJ: They are hot... looks at the way their dressed.

JH:......

So, we walked up to them and slammed on the table to get their attention

YOUR POV

IU and I were talking until our group 4Minute walked up to us with those 3 groups. I smirked, nodded and 4Minute smirked and nodded in return without them noticing.

"Well, well looks who's here" I smirked.

JH: What the ? Why are you here following us? HUH?

IU: Oh please. We were the one here first. Didn't think you'll be here with the 2 KingKa's. Hahaha, that's a rare thing to see. HAHAHAHA

KK: You .

???: JiYeon ah!

"Oh look who it is. JunHyung, your half brother. Kekeke"

They all turned around to see JiYong and his gang Big Bang, standing there. Kekek perfect timing JiYong.

JH: What. Are. You. Doing. Here.? oh kekek angry much, JunHyung.

JiYong: What does it matter with you? Can't I come to a club as well?

DJ: Don't think we'll forgive you. And you 2 as well.

"JiYong don't bother me, I need to have a talk with these 3 groups. Go play somewhere else"

TaeYang(TY): Okay. Have fun

They walked away and IU and I turned back our attention to 4Minute, B2ST, INFINITE and DBSK.

IU: Since it's too noisy here, well talk upstairs.

YS: How can we trust you, that you won't attack us out of no where.

"You think we'll do that with a bunch of people here? Pfft, no we won't. Let's go"

IU and I got up and went upstairs. I took out my phone and texted our groups that were here with us at the club excluding 4Minute and to tell them what were planning to do.

I opened the door and went inside with the others following in.

"What is it that you want?"

IU: Get on with it. We don't have all day.

JH: Why are you doing this?

"Doing what?"

KK: DON'T ING PLAY ALL INNOCENT. WE KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO YOSEOB, YOUR PLANS. DON'T THINK WE'RE STUPID.

"Ahahaha" I threw back my head and started laughing. "You have business with us, but it seems your seeking help from the 2 KingKas"

YS: Wha--

DW: How..how do you know?

IU: Didn't you get the warning. You are being watched. Your every movement, eerything you say, we will know. It seems like you've forgotten. tsk tsk

I smirked and gave 4Minute a signal to make them go out and pretend they have to go somewhere.

4M: We-we have to go now.

DBSK: Okay, you want us to go with you?

JiHyun: No thanks, we'll be fine. Thanks for the offer.

They went out, I took my phone out and messaged them that they did a good job and that they can join the others and enjoy the club.

YS: Why...WHY!?

"You yourself should know the reason, YoSeob" I said sitting and leaning back like a boss. kekek this is fun messing with them. I should do IU's plan. Gain they're trust, and slowly break them. kekeke I smirked.

IU: Heh! I never I would see both INFINITE and DBSK together. I thought your friendship already ended..

YH: It. Was. You. Who. Made. Our. Friendship. Break. Apart. he said clenching his fist.

I sighed. Lets play with them gain the trust. I gave IU a look that to let her know to start our plan.

"I'm sorry" i said with a sad tone and looked down.

JH: BWO?!? Now your saying your sorry?

YC: That won't work on us

IU: We are sorry, at that time we didn't think it'll impact you this much. IU said looking down all guilty

They were all silent. IU faked a cry, surely this girl can be an actress some day.

IU: W-we're really...s-s-sorry..can't w-w-e just start all o-over again? she faked cry harder.

All I did was looking down letting a few tears drop. Kekeke I could be an actress too. Hmm why is it so silent. I hope this is working. I looked up with eyes of guilt and surprisingly it took Junhyung and the other guys off guard. Assa!

YS: We ... ugh

L: We forgive...just...

JJ: Just don't betray us again and..

JH:.................forget about your revenge....Okay?

IU: C-c-chincha? Y-y-ou'll forgive us? still crying. good they're taking this bait.

"Will........................you really forgive us?"

DBSK: Aish stop crying already.

DJ: Your making us all quilty...

JH: You..both of you aren't planning anything right?

KK: Aish..waegure~

JH: I'm just saying, they might be faking it then do the plan..

"....You....doubt us that much?" i said letting more tears fall. OMG just accept it already ==.

IU:......L-let's JiYeon ah~ i-it seems th-they won't for-forgive us...after all...

We were about to get up JunHyung and DooJoon both spoke at the same time. Kekeke this is working.

JH/DJ: No! don't go!

DJ: We forgive you..

JunHyung walked up to me.

JH: I'm sorry..for saying those things to you...will you give me another chance?

"A-another chance? F-for what?"

DBSK:............

INFINITE:..................

B2ST:.............

HS: Just say it her----

???: What's going on? Why are you forgiving them already?

We all turned to see who's voice it belonged to..OMG it's...

(*A/N:this is what they are wearing*)(*A/N: what they're wearing without the scarf/ropes..)

OMG! It was MBLAQ and MYNAME. OMG OMG WHY DO THEY HAVE TO COME NOW ARGH!!!!!! THIS PISSES ME OFF. EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO FINE. THEY JUST HAD TO APPEAR. But there was another one.

Who is this guy? I don't know but what the HELL? He's gonna pay.

IU:.......

IU only looked up and then avoided SeungHo's eye, then he gasped.

SH:...YAH! IU...why are you crying? he walked to IU and was onl

IU:.....I-I...

SH: I'm..sorry

IU:...eh?

LJ: We forgive you.

CD: Sorry we overheard your conversation

"You-you were here?" god why am I saying this when IU and I already say them when we came in. Gosh what's with today?

CJ: JiYeon ah?

"Ch-chaeJin ah.....s-sorry" man I hope this works on them.

SY: Too be honest we were quiet hurt when you didn't recognise us.

IU: I-It's not that we didn't...

"Recognise you..It's just that...we thought you wouldn't forgive us..." aish this is killing me arlgjohgfhohaifh. I'm pratically going crazy, I'm sure IU's going crazy aswell.

IS:...eh? won't forgive you for what?

"IU....she did hurt you didn't she?"

IU:...yeah...

JQ: Aish, that's 2 years ago. he said ruffling IU's hair.

"So...you..."

B2ST/MYNAME/MBALQ: We FORGIVE YOU.

IU and I looked up at INFINITE and DBSK, with pleading eyes.

G.O: Forgive them, they already apologised not to mention they also cried.

YH: Okay your forgiven. YES!!

SG: Yeah. Your forgiven, so stop crying okay?

IU: Okay. she wiped her tears.

I wiped mine carefully not to smudge my eyeliner.

"Gomawo" i smiled a bit.

IS/SY: You're more prettier when you smile.

Thump thump. What's this feeling? WHY IS MY HEART BEATING THIS FAST? OMG JIYEON CLAM DOWN. They're only friends, nothing else..yes that's right.

SY: JiYeon...earth to JiYeon...waegure?

"Huh? Oh...nothing.."

IU/You:....Wait!

Everyone focused their attention on to IU and I

"Who are you? Do I know you?" I said pointing to him. Everyone turned their heads to where I pointed.

IU: Yeah..who....are you?

???: I know you all. But you don't know who I am. he smirked. seriously, like SEROIUSLY he's ING PISSING ME OFF. I slightly got irritated so that tone of mine got out, the murderous menacing type of tone when I'm pissed or irritated.

"Is that so, then mind telling us?"  I glared at him.

IU: Hurry up. IU snapped...that's the second time she snapped.

CJ: Who are you?

DBSK: ANSWER US.

INFINITE: DON'T UST ING STAND THERE.

???: AHAHA...Now your all taking their side huh?

He then punched SeungHo in the stomach. That turned IU off.

IU: YOU!

???: You what? What? You're going to hit me? Like hell I'll let you. You look weak to be in a gan---

IU lunged at him and gave him a side kick which landed across his head, causing him to stubble back a fall down.

IU: YOU! You. Have. Crossed. The. Line.

Every words were like poisoned daggers.

SH: IU ah..I'm okay. He said holding her back.

Seriously I couldn't take it anymore, I rolled my head in a circle, everyone knew I was getting pissed. JunHyung knew it well, when I do that, he knows I'm getting pissed.

"It seems you have short life today, you've angered me more than enough" I grabbed him by the collar and threw him across the table causing him to crash into a table.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I demanded.

JH: JiYeon ah~, clam down

He said holding me back. Sweet, I can use this situation as a advantage to our plan.

"How am I supposed to CALM DOWN after that BASTARD punched SeungHo and causing IU to SNAP?"

SH: IU has already clamed down.

YS: Mind telling us who YOU are

???: HAHAHAHA, you've really have fallen for they're trap.

LJ: SHUT THE UP. YOU DON'T ANY ABOUT THEM. SO SHUT THE UP BEFORE I ING BEAT THE ING CRAP OUT OF YOU!! woah~ go Lee Joon

"he...he..looks...familiar" I said after calming down...whispering to JunHyung.

JH: Bwo? He looks familiar? he whispered back. I nodded.

IU: SeungHo ah~, a-are you okay?

SH: Oh, gwenchana.....

IU: But...

???: Oh stop with this fake lovely dovely

KK: WHAT?!?

HS: Shut UP!

SG: ! WHO THE ARE YOU?

???: Me?

"YOU!...WHY?!?" I shouted after realizing who it was. He was the one who killed my sister and the one that was the reason why DBSK and INFINITE's friendship broke up and he blammed it on me.

???: SO you remember me now? Park. JiYeon.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU...YOU WERE THE ONE THAT BLAMMED ME FOR THE BREAK UP OF DBSK AND INFINITE'S FRIENDSHIP. I REMEMBER YOU NOW." i said shaking in anger.

IU: IU gasped YOU. KILLED. JIYEON'S SISTER. IT'S YOU! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN!

IU/YOU: NO MIN WOO!!

MW: So now you remember. Well then that's good. I'm only here to let you know that I've returned. AHAHAHA

he walked out lauging. Leaving me and IU shaking in anger. Everyone were standing there with the 'WTF is going on' face.

IU: We'll explain, what happened from beginning.

They all nodded. We closed the door and IU started explaining what happened 2 years ago.

3RD PERSON POV

After No MinWoo came in and made JiYeon and IU snap causing IU to kick him and JiYeon going violent. It seems they boys doesn't know that's it they're plan.

What's the feeling JiYeon is feeling when InSoo and SeYong smiled to her.

After MinWoo left, he left JiYeon and IU shaking in anger and leaving the boys in confusion of what just happened.

IU offered to explain with JiYeon consent as it is for their revenge plan. After IU finished explain, it left the boys in anger. INFINITE and DBSK apologised for accussing them of their friendship break up.

YOUR POV

INFINITE: Mianhe...

DBSK: Yeah..mian.. for accussing you for the break up of our friendship between INFINITE...

"Ani..it's okay..we never explained it to you..."

IU:....It's getting late..We should go home

"Yeah. Bye..see you in school."

We got up and went outside and closed the door. I took my phone out and texted them again to update them on what happened and also told SeungHo and HyunWoo to put their revenge on hold. I also text them that's it time to go home and that I'll meet them outside and the back door of the club. When we got out to the back door we let out a BIG sigh.

IU: Phew..that WAS CLOSE. Our cover was almost blown.

"If only HE didn't come in"

IU: Anyways looks like we'll use this situation we're in as an advantage. kekeke.

"Didn't think they'll fall for our trap with our fake cries kekkeke."

IU: Ahaha we could pass as an actress. You should saw their faces ahahaha

"I Know right."

IU and I continued to chat when everyone came including 4Minute.

"Oh Your here. That's fast."

HW: We saw your text. We don't mind putting it on hold. I mean

YSH: We can use this as an advantage. Kekeke

4Minute: Thank God, we didn't get caught. PHEW!

"You guys have fun?"

BB: Hell Yeah

GD: YongBae(Taeyang) managed to get a LOT of girls numbers.

YB: YAH!

Z:EA: We had fun. DongJun had most of the girls attention

DJ: Did not.

IU: Anyways you read JiYeon's text right? Go along with her plan.

ALL: NEH!

"Okay let's go home"

We went and caught a taxi home. When we got home....OMG I saw..that person whom I though I would see him again...my older brother..IT'S BEEN YEARS since I've last saw him.

"You guys go on ahead, wash up and go to sleep."

ALL(excluding IU): NEH!

IU: JiYeon ah~...looks like he returned..

"Yeah. After abandoning us 5 years ago. Let's pretend to be nice"

IU: Yeah.

YOU/IU: Oppa!

???: Oh IU ah~ JiYeon ah~! Annyong.

 


 

so who could the brother be?