::chapter twenty one::

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

Jiyeon sighed for the umpth time as she laid in bed. Her head aching as she had her eyes shut tightly, she enhaled slowly since she was beginning to feel dizzy. With a sigh, she sat up and tried to adjust to the lightning of her room. Once it was clear, Jiyeon went to the bathroom and washed up. She changed into new clothes and slipped on her nike sneakers and made her way to the living room.

Jiyeon grimaced in pain as her head started throbbing as she slowly walked down the stairs.

"Jiyeon-ah, you should be in bed." IU said as she came running to Jiyeon's side.

Jiyeon looked up and saw her worried expression and smiled weakly at her.

"I just wanted to get out of bed that's all."

"I know, but still you should be in bed. Don't you know how worried we all were?"

Jiyeon sighed and slumped down onto the couch. "I know ... and I'm sorry for that..." Jiyeon closed her eyes and leaned back.

Just as IU was about to say something, Jiyeon's stomach growled and IU laughed.

"Still the hungry eater Jiyeon you are." She shook her head and stood up.

Jiyeon widened her eyes. "No! I am not having you cook my food. I'd rather die than eat your food!"

The two argued until Yongguk came down and stared at them. Jiyeon saw Yongguk and grinned.

"Gukkie oppa, make me food~!"

Yongguk chuckled and shook his head before heading into the kitchen with Jiyeon following behind him and IU following Jiyeon.

"What's wrong with my cooking?" She asked and pouted.

"EVERYTHING." Jiyeon emphasized with a smirk.

Yongguk laughed. "You seem much better now. I guess food is your medicine."

Jiyeon laughed as she playfully pushed IU to the side. "Of course food is my medicine." She laughed and followed Yongguk to the kitched, completely forgetting about the pain she had earlier.

IU just shrugged but smiled. "At least she's better, but she should be in bed." IU pouted.

 

"What are you going to make me?" Jiyeon asked as she stood beside Yongguk, placing her hands on Yongguk's arms. "Yah, what are you making?" She asked again.

Yongguk chuckled and patted Jiyeon's head. "Go sit down and wait. I'm making you porridge with chicken."

Jiyeon made a face but nonetheless sat down at the dining table. Before Yongguk could even start making the rice, the members of Block B came running into the kitchen; pushing each other out of the way. Jaehyo slipped and fell flat on his face. The members stopped bickering, Yongguk and Jiyeon starred at Jaehyo who sat back up; in which they all started to laugh.

"What?" Jaehyo asked as he rubbed his nose.

"It's nothing," P.O said and turned to Jiyeon. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"Do you expect me to feel all better by staying in bed all the time?" She shot back with a pout.

P.O scratched his head, "Er... no?"

Jiyeon chuckled. "I just wanted to get out of bed and I was feeling hungry anyways."

"You could asked IU to make you food." B-Bomb said, sitting beside her.

Jiyeon made a face again. "Oppa, you haven't tried Jieun's food."

"It's not that bad!" IU shouted; popping out of nowhere.

"Hey, you gave us a heart attack." Jaehyo said as he placed a hand over his heart.

"Stop over-reacting," Jiyeon slapped Jaehyo's head who yelped in pain.

Zico noticed Jiyeon's distressed expression and went over to her and crouched down. Jiyeon looked at Zico and knew he was worried.

"I'm okay, I'll go back in bed once I eat." Jiyeon said with a weak smile. "I'm sorry for worrying you oppa."

"It's okay," Zico said softly. "I won't forgive Jungsoo-hyung though."

Jiyeon smiled weakly. "None of us will ever forgive him Jiho-ah," she tousled his hair. "I'll be fine in no time. I'm a strong girl."