017

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

Months after months of deadly and tiring training that DBSK, Infinite, MyName, MBLAQ, B1A4, Block B and B2ST had received from T-ara, B.A.P, CN BLUE and Big Bang, they were stronger than ever. 

It's been exactly 7 months that they've endured. However, even though they had trained them, Jiyeon had never let them fight against their enemy.

And since they all know self-defense, Jiyeon no longer had her gangs to keep an eye on them.

JiYeon was in her second house, sitting in her office. Her second house was now her offical headquaters, where her own gangs also resides in. IU was too in her second house that she has. Her gangs are also residing in her house (headquaters).

Both have been busy, keeping an eye on the Kwon's. JiYeon had been able to keep up as her spies; U-KISS, 2NE1 and SHINee are in the Kwon's.

IU has taken in MBLAQ, B2ST and DBSK into her Mafia gang however she refuses to let them to take any missions that involves with the Kwon's. On the other hand, Jiyeon has taken in Infinite, B1A4, Block B and MyName. They too are residing in her headquaters.

Jiyeon has a total of 32 gangs under her whereas IU has 10 under her. As far as they know, Jokwon has 16 gangs under him and they knew well enough that he is outnumbered by the both of them. Over the past month, they found out that Jokwon has put on hold and hasn't attacked them yet. Both Jiyeon and IU have also found out lots of information about his gangs.

Jiyeon still had SHINee, U-KISS and 2NE1 stay as spies as they were doing a great job for the past few months and she knew that it's almost time to carry out the plan and end this war once and for all.

---

JiYeon sighed as she looked through the documents that Taemin had sent to her.

"So he's recruited new boys and made them into 2 groups. They look like they have skills, I must say" Jiyeon said as she smirked.

-knock- -knock-

"Come in" Jiyeon called out, not looking up from the papers.

Himchan came in and sighed. Jiyeon looked up and saw Himchan all stressed out. she placed the papers down.

"What's wrong Himchannie?" Jiyeon asked

"I found some information about the 2 groups that Jokwon had recruited"

Jiyeon raised an eyebrow up.

"I can say, they are on 2NE1 sunbae-nim's level"

Jiyeon smirked

"Is that so" she chuckled

Himchan placed down the papers down her desk.

"These are the profile's Minzy was able to get from them"

Jiyeon nodded as she looked through the profiles.

"They're awefully young" She commented and then smirked

"You say they are on 2NE1's level?" she asked as she looked up in Himchan's eye

Himchan nodded in response.

"Well clearly to me they don't deserved to be on 2NE1's level. I would love to see them for myself" Jiyeon smirked even more "Call..."

-ring- -ring-

The phone rang cutting Jiyeon off.

"Hello?" Jiyeon answered the phone, annoyed that she was interupted

"Jiyeon it's me, CL"

"Ah, CL. What is it dear?"

"Have you received the file that Minzy gave to Himchan?"

"Yes I have and clearly they do not deserve the title to be on the same level as you if I must say"

CL chuckled "That I also agree"

"Do they have a dorm?"

"Yes. They have a separate one. It's a few blocks down from us. Would you like me to send you the address?"

"Yes, please"

"I'll send it to you by 6:30 pm tonight"

"Okay. Thanks"

Jiyeon ended the call "Now where was I? Ah, that's right. Himchannie dear" Jiyeon said in a sweet voice

'Uh-oh' Himchan thought

"Yes?"

"Call boyfriend to come here"

"Neh" Himchan nowed and walked out of the office.

Jiyeon sighed as Himchan left her office.

"Let's see how good you are aye?" Jiyeon said as she chuckled.

She cleaned her table up neatly, placing the papers neatly on one side. A knock was heard and Boyfriend came in.

"You called us?" Donghyun asked as the 5 of them stood in a line in front of Jiyeon's desk.

Jiyeon hummed a response and handed Donghyun the files of the 2 recruited groups. Donghyun got the hint.

"You want us you test them?"

"Quick as ever, Donghyun ah" Jiyeon chuckled and leaned back in her comfortable chair "That's right. CL will send me the address later at 6:30 pm tonight. I'll have you test them whether they're worthy to be on 2NE1's level"

"I understand" Donghyun bowed

"Keep the profiles. I won't be needing it"

Donghyun nodded.

"Um...Agashi" Jeongmin voiced out

"Yes, Jeongmin?"

Jiyeon looked into Jeongmin's eyes and got the hint.

"The rest of you can go and get prepared. I'll have a talk with Jeongmin privately"

"Neh" They said as they bowed and exited the room.

Jeongmin stood there, not knowing how to start.

"Take your time, Jeongmin"

"Neh..." Jeongmin took a deep breath

"What is it that's bothering you?" Jiyeon asked in a calm voice "Hm?" She got up and walked over to Jeongmin.

"What's troubling you?" Jiyeon asked as she placed at hand on his shoulder "Come on sit down"

Jiyeon pulled Jeongmin to sit down next to her.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"2PM" Jeongmin said shakily

Jiyeon remained calm.

"They almost got the twins in a death situation" Jeongmin confessed quietly.

"Ah... is that why I see bandages on Kwangmin and Youngmin?" Jiyeon asked calmly

Jeongmin nodded.

"Jeongmin, go get the twins here" Jiyeon said softly "and get some rest. Okay?"

Jeongmin nodded his head and slowly got up.

"Thank you for telling me Jeongmin ah" Jiyeon said

Jeongmin kept quiet and left the office. Once Jeongmin left, Jiyeon's expression turned dark.

"Tsk. Tsk. 2PM, how dare you" Jiyeon whispered.

To Jiyeon, her whole gang and IU's gang are like family to her.

Kwangmin and Youngmin entered the room shortly.

"Come sit here" Jiyeon patted the spot next to her

The twins walked to the couch and sat down beside Jiyeon. Jiyeon examined their wounds and sighed.

"When did they attack you?"

"Um... a few days ago?" Kwangmin tilted his head

"Did they give you any reason?"

Youngmin shooked his head

"Does it hurt?" Jiyeon asked

"A little" they both confessed.

Jiyeon stood up and pressed a button on the phone.

"Zelo here"

"Zelo, get Hoya and Dongwoo to come to my office"

"Okay"

-beep-

Jiyeon sat back down in her chair and looked over to the twins.

"You two will stay here and let your wounds heal. Hoya and Dongwoo will take over your place"

"Neh.."

"Of you go. Remember to have your bandages changed and have a lot of rest"

"Neh" they both said and bowed.

The door opened, Hoya and Dongwoo came in and the twins left closing the door behind them.

"You need anything?" Dongwoo cautiously asked

Jiyeon chuckled "You don't have to treat me as boss or anything. It's only my gangs who do that. So just treat me as the Jiyeon in school. And yes I need the two of you to do something for me"

"And what is that?" Hoya asked curiously

"As you see, the twins Kwangmin and Youngmin have been hurt and was almost in a death situation. This was done by 2PM. They won't be able to participate in the mini job I gave to Boyfriend so, you two will be taking over them"

"What is the job?"

"Jokwon has recruited a few boys and made 2 groups. Minzy has sent me the file of them. Donghyun has them"

"Minzy from..2NE1?" Dongwoo asked

"Yes. Together with U-KISS and SHINee, they are working as spies" Jiyeon explained

Hoya and Dongwoo nodded.

"Carrying on, it's been said they're on 2NE1's level and I doubt that. Therefore, I'm having Boyfriend excluding the twins to test them out. You'll be filling in Kwangmin and Youngmin's spot. Go to Donghyun and tell him what I've told you"

"Okay"

"And consider this as a mini job and to exprience how it's to fight against our enemies and be on guard. Don't under-estimate them and remember my training" Jiyeon said before sending them off

"Okay" they both replied.

---

Jiyeon siged before leaning back into her chair.

"I wonder how IU is going?" Jiyeon said as she looked up at the ceiling.

Jiyeon smirked "I guess it's time to put some actions. Jokwon, be prepared to have your mafia fall apart"

-beep-

"Yong Guk here"

"YongGuk get Block B to my office now"

"Okay"

-beep-

"Who should I make them beat up?" Jiyeon said as she went through the files Minzy had send her a few days ago.

The files had information on Jokwon's gangs that were under him. Block B came in without knocking on the door and Jiyeon was already used to it.

"Need something?" Kyung asked

"Hm.." Jiyeon smirked looking at the one gang

Jiyeon looked up and studied each one of them. She could tell that they're iching to fight someone, since she wouldn't allow them to kill.

-beep-

"Zelo here"

"Come here for a second Zelo"

"Be there in a minute"

-beep-

The door flung open and Zelo walked in.

"That's more of a second Zelo" Jiyeon chuckled "Give me the location of 2PM"

"Knew you were going to ask that" Zelo said handing Jiyeon the address.

"You know too well Zelo ah"

Zelo grinned before walking out.

"What do you want us to do?" P.O asked

Jiyeon grinned and tossed the folder to Zico.

"2PM?" He questioned

"Play with them" Jiyeon said casually

"Are you for real?" Taeil asked

Jiyeon nodded "Don't kill them though"

"ALRIGHT!" They all cheered before running out of the room.

Jiyeon chuckled "They must of been iching to fight"

Jiyeon stretched her arms out and stood up. She headed to her room that was connected to her office, walking over to her wardrobe, she picked out some clothes and changed into them after taking a shower.

*with black heeled boots*

After equiping herself with knives and a silver gun tucked inside her cardigan, she fixed her hair *in the picture above* and applied on her eyeliner.

"Time for some fun" She smirked before walking out of her office.

"NOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Jiyeon turned around and saw Ricky and ChangJo running towards her, calling out her name. She chuckled at their cute behaviour. They came to a stop in front of her, almost running into her.

"Can we come with you?" Ricky asked after catching his breath

"Pleaseeeeeee" Changjo whined

Jiyeon let out a small laugh "Of course. I'll meet you outside after you equip yourself with weapons. Don't bring too much"

"YESSS!" they cheered and ran off.

Jiyeon chuckled and shooked her head.

---

"Aren't you cold?" GunWoo said walking towards her

Jiyeon turned her head to the left "Nope"

Gunwoo leaned against the wall beside Jiyeon

"What are you doing out here? Why aren't you with the members?"

"They're too busy planning mario cart. Expecially Seyong and Chaejin. Insoo just wondering aruond cooking and JunQ... he's still awkward with us" Gunwoo let out a chuckled

"Oh my" Jiyeon chuckled as well

"Where are they going?" Gunwoo asked pointing in Block B's direction

"Oh... they're just doing a mini job for me"

Gunwoo gaped in shocked "And you don't ask us?"

"Chill Gunwoo. You'll get your turn"

"That should be oppa"

"In your dreams" Jiyeon slapped Gunwoo on the back of his head

"HEY!"

Jiyeon gave him a mehrong.

"WE'RE DONE!!! NOONA!!" Ricky and Changjo shouted.

"Alright, let's go" Jiyeon looked at Gunwoo "You can go out, but remember to equip some weapons if you do go out" Jiyeon reminded him before walking off with Ricky and Changjo.

---

"Aish so tiring!" IU exclaimed "I need a break" IU nodded to herself and went out of her office. She went to the front yard and sat down on the bench.

"I wonder how Jiyeonnie is doing?"

"Agashi!" G.NA called out

"Yes G.NA?" IU looked up "Is there something the matter?"

"Have.. you seen.. Sehun?"

IU turned serious "What happened?"

"EXO were patrolling the club that BtoB owns, when they got attacked by one of Jokwon's gangs. What Jiyeon has told me is the he has recruited new boys and made them into 2 gangs. Sehun is missing" G.NA explained

Iu tightened her jaw "Get me my gun now" IU said in a low tone

"Neh!" G.NA said before rushing off.

IU took her phone out and called Jiyeon.

"Yes, IU ah?"

"Sehun is missing"

"Don't worry I got him. I'll send you the place where those 2 newbie gangs are. Ricky, Changjo and I are there. Come and join the fun"

-beep-

IU received a text shortly after she hanged up on Jiyeon.

"Hm... this address is close to my house... better get going then"

IU hopped onto her motorbike right after G.NA handing over her weapons. She sped off to the location Jiyeon had sent her.

'Please by safe Sehun' IU thought.

SCRREEECHHH

She came to a stop in front of a warehouse. She smirked as she got off her motorbike.

-BAM-

IU kicked the door open and walked in. She nodded her head at Jiyeon as a greeting. She looked to the left and saw Sehun beside Ricky. She ran to Sehun.

"Gwenchana?" IU asked

"I'm fine..." Sehun croaked

IU sighed in relief but soon her eyes turned dangerous.

She stood up and sent a glare towards the 2 groups in front of her.

"How dare you" IU snarled

The boys cracked in laughter.

"You four think you can take on us?" A boy with red hair said in a Busan accent

"Tsk. Tsk." Jiyeon clicked her tongue "Talking down on us when you don't even know who your talking with" Jiyeon said with a smirk as she took off her cardigan and tossed it on the floor, revealling her tattoo.

IU did the same.

"Agashi.. I'll hold it for you" Sehun said softly

"Thank you Sehun ah" IU smiled sweetly at him

The boys widened their eyes at the tattoos.

"Jokwon... must have not told you about us" IU smirked

"Jiyeon ah, do you tihnk they derserved to be on the same level as 2NE1?" IU asked twirling her silver pistol around.

"2-2NE1? You know them?" The red haired boy said again

"Let's see whether you're worthy to be on the same level as them" Jiyeon smirked and Boyfriend came out from their hiding.

"You're letting Hoya and Dongwoo join?" IU asked

"The twins are injured. All because of 2PM they were near a death situation. Trust me on this IU ah" Jiyeon said in calm voice.

"Then what about 2PM?"

Jiyeon chuckled in a low tone "I have Block B to play with them"

"Evil girl" IU said

"I am" Jiyeon admitted.

Jiyeon walked over to Sehun and squatted down.

"How did they attack you and your group?"

"With bats"

"Metal?"

Sehun nodded "We weren't equiped with weapons that time and they used me as a hostage to get my hyungs"

"Then where are they?" Jiyeon asked

"They're badly injured. To the point they can't move a muscle" IU said

Jiyeon's eye twitched and stood up.

Jiyeon's order made Boyfriend smirk happily.

"DON'T LET ANY OF THEM LIVE!" She hollered.

"Ricky, Changjo time for fun" Jiyeon said taking out her gun, loading it.

"YES!" they both cheered as they ran toward them, joining in the fight.

"Hoya and Dongwoo are surprisingly doing fine" IU commented

"It must be from the hellish training they received months ago" Jiyeon grinned

"Sehun, who was the one that attacked you?" Jiyeon asked

"The..." Sehun hissed in pain "guy with red hair with the Busan accent"

Jiyeon nodded "Go have your fun IU ah. I'll look over Sehun"

"Thanks"

"Welcome"

IU made her way to the one that Sehun described.

"I'll take Sehun back to your house and I'll also check Sehun's hyungs wounds" Jiyeon called out

"Okay" IU replied back

Jiyeon helped Sehun up and walked him out of the warehouse.

Himchan was already waiting outside.

"Thank Himchannie" Jiyeon said as Himchan helped Sehun get into the car.

"No problems"

Jiyeon and Himchan got into the car. Jiyeon sat beside Sehun who was in pain.

"Drive me to IU's second house, her headquaters"

"On it" Himchan as he started the engine.

---

In a 30 minutes Himchan arrived in front of IU's house.

"Thanks" Jiyeon said as she helped Sehun out.

"Call me when you need a ride" Himchan said before taking off.

"I-I can walk" Sehun said

Jiyeon chuckled and gently pulled him along. Sehun blushed at the contact with Jiyeon.

-ding dong-

"Hello? How may I help you?" It was MinWoo's voice

"Minwoo it's me Jiyeon. Open up for me? Sehun is injured"

"Okay"

---

Jiyeon and Sehun were inside the house.

"Where does your gang sleep?" Jiyeon asked Sehun as she softly gazed at him

"We all sleep in the same room"

"We?"

"There's 12 of us. We're split up into 2 groups. EXO K and EXO M. I'm in EXO K" Sehun replied

"I see" Jiyeon looked up and saw G.NA "G.NA!" Jiyeon called out

"Omo!" G.NA said and ran towards Jiyeon and Sehun

"IU, Ricky, Changjo and Boyfriend are dealing with them. Can you take me to EXO's room and get the first aid kit ready? Since IU told me that they've haven't been treated yet"

"Sure"

G.NA, led Jiyeon to the room.

"SEHUN!!" 11 boys shouted as Sehun entered the room.

They couldn't moved.

Jiyeon closed the door and walked Sehun to his bed and helped him sit down.

Jiyeon looked at each of them and sighed.

"They really beated you up badly huh? That's why you should always equip yourself with weapons. Keep that in mind okay?" Jiyeon said lovingly to them.

They all nodded.

G.NA came in with multiple of first aid kits.

After taking up 2 hours to patch them up, Jiyeon learned all their names.

"You should all rest for a long time. Your all lucky Minzy sent me some info about them"

"Minzy? From 2NE1?" Suho questioned

Jiyeon chuckled "Yes. 2NE1, SHINee and U-KISS are under me. They're in there as spies"

'Ohs' and 'Ahs' were heard. Jiyeon chuckled at their response.

Jiyeon's phone then rang. She looked at the caller ID; Ricky.

"Ricky?"

"NOONNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" both Ricky and Changjo screeched making Jiyeon pulling her phone away from her ear.

"Aish"

"Sorry..."

Jiyeon put it on speakers "What?"

"We killed them and disposed them somewhere" ChangJo said

"Good. Now go back and home don't cause any trouble. No whining and I won't accept a no"

"Bu--"

"ChangJo" Jiyeon said sternly

"I understand noona" Changjo said and hanged up.

Jiyeon sighed and her phone rang again.

"What is it this time" She said answering the phone and puting it on speakers.

"Zico here"

"Spill it"

"We've dealt with 2PM"

"Did you have your fun? And how were they?"

"Weak as "

Jiyeon chuckled "If your finished, then head back home straight away"

"YES MISS!" Kyung shouted and ended the call

"What the?" Jiyeon stared at her phone and shook her head.

"Now you boys take a good rest okay? Don't make IU worry over you too much" Jiyeon said before she left the room

EXO POV

Sehun was still staring at the door.

"SEHUN!" Kai shouted, snapping Sehun back to reality

"Huh?"

"You like her don't you?" Luhan asked

Sehun blushed

"Awww our maknae is growing up" Suho said wiping a fake tear.

-BAM-

IU bursted inside their room.

"Ah noona" Sehun said "We're all fine now"

IU heaved a relief sigh and smiled

"That's good. I owe Jiyeon" IU looked at Sehun "So you like Jiyeonnnie?" IU bluntly asked

sehun blushed even more.

"Aww our Sehunnie is growing up" IU cooed before laughing with the boys.

"NOONA!" Sehun whined and pouted.