chapter twenty six

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

War was near and both leaders know that they can't wait time so they both decided to train all of their gangs so they would be prepared for the war. Both knew they that the war is unavoidable and both knew that they would lose their people during the war. Both weren't ready to let their gangs go to war and then lose them in the process. Both sides were training vigorously to the point they were injured. It's been weeks since both sides have been training, preparing for the war that will end the war between the two allianced gang and the Kwon's clan.

The war was near and they only have two days left to get ready. The boys of MyName were already at the main house of the two clans and were helping both of the leaders parent's setting up the place for injured members if they are brought back. All different types of medical things were there as they boys were running around the room. Infinite and DBSK were in the underground security room, helping a whole lot of people hacking the security system of the Kwon's. DBSK were hacking through the systems while Infinite were tracking down every technology the gangs from the Kwon clan owned, which included mobile phones, the cars, anything they could track them down and help the gangs to move around. MBLAQ are with Jason and the crew, at the back of the house in a special warehouse that had a connecting underground passage that connects to various places. They were sorting out the weapons as they tried to remember each and one of the weapons. The boys of Beast were setting up hidden camera's all around the main house, both leaders three houses and around the area. They made sure the camera's won't be visible to the enemies while B1A4 were setting up traps around the area. Jiyeon had already marked the specific areas where she wanted the traps and they made sure they put the traps in the right location before heading back to the main house.

On the other hand, f(x) were all disguised as different people as they spied on Girl's Day at the restaurant. They had never gotten caught as they would dress up as different people everyday they went there; different wigs, different voices and different clothings. There was no way they would get caught. The even became fake friends to Girl's Day and were now at the back alleyway of the restaurant, giving the girls of f(x) a good chance to get rid of Girl's Day.

They took the chance of killing them when Girl's Day had turned around to go back into the restaurant. Yura muffled screams as she was stabbed three times in the back before Sulli stabbed her in the throat. Sojin, Hyeri and Minah were so shocked they couldn't do anything and just stared at the girls they became friends with.

"W-Who are you?" Sojin stuttered in shock.

Krystal smiled and just shrugged. "Just orders." She said, ignoring the question directed at them. "Goodbye." She whispered and lunged at Sojin who was too shocked to move.

The three died in an instand with the constant stabbing at one place. The f(x) girls smiled in content and walked through the alley way like nothing happened. While they walked through the alleyway, they took off their disguise one by one. Victoria wiped her face with the facial cleansing wipes she kept in her little bag and gave some to her members. Amber took out her phone and dialed Jiyeon's number and waited for her to pick up but she didn't. She ended the call and frowned.

"I'm pretty sure they're all busy preparing. Let's get back before any of them catches us." Sulli said as she darts her eyes around, checking to see if she see's any of the Kwon's patrolling the area. "This is part of their territory."

They all nodded and got into their car. Victoria started the engine and waited for the girls to put on their seat belt. Once they all had their seat belts on, Victoria drove off towards the main house, occassionaly checking the rear mirror if anyone was following her or not. Arriving at the main house safe and sound, they proceeded to Jiyeon's office to report their successful task.

"Jiyeon is down at the underground security room. She's checking on the boys." Jongup informed as he rushed passed them.

They thanked Jongup and rushed down to where Jiyeon was and reported to them. Just as they got back up, they heard an expolosion which made most gangs panicking while Jiyeon smirked.

"It's okay, it's not them. Jason is just trying one of the grenades." She announced through the microphone which had everyone breath in relief. She chuckled as she watched the monitor screen and smiled. Kwon Jin, I will get rid of you and your clan once for all and end this stupid war you have created. I will avenge everyone that you have killed. Leeteuk, I'll make you regret messing with me. I'll show you why I am one that should not be messed with. Jiyeon thought as she glared at the one monitor screen that had its focus on her brother.

 

The next day, the day when the war starts. Every gang had moved around the main headquarters, moving to their allocated position and hid there while they waited for any intrusions. Both leaders received calls from their special units and smirked although they are half worried and half confident. Confident that they'll kill the Kwon's and worried they'll lose some of their own mens.

Both of the clan's special units have been told to positioned somewhere that the Kwon's would not expect them to be attacked, therefore two gangs from both clan's special unit were hiding behind the Kwon's main headquarter, in an apartment that has the best view across the Kwon's headquarters. While the other half are with their leaders, keeping guard of their leader and their surroundings as they fix their equipments.

Gunshots were heard and traps going off indicated that the Kwon's have reached the area. Both clans were alerted as they gripped on their weapons as they focus their surroundings, waited before they moved out and listened to the special unit's instruction. Although both leaders were at different locations; Jiyeon was in her second house while Jieun was in her third house, they both can hear the loud roars of the Kwon's.

"So it has begun."