Betrayed and Trust!

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

 * This chapter will be in 3rd person POV

** WILL BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER.

*** I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS.

**** IT'S FINALLY DONE :)

*ENJOY


-----------------------4 Months Later--------------------

It's been 4 months since JiYeon and IU have been fooling them. All of the gang groups who are part of Silver Dragon have gone out somewhere. JiYeon and IU are at the main house for a meeting. A very serious meeting. Seriousness filled the atmosphere.

"JiYeon. IU. I'm sure you both know what this meeting is about"

"Yes I do father" IU replied. "But before that. JiYeon and I have some matter we have to deal with first."

"What is it?"

"HyeJin" JiYeon replied

"WHAT!?" everyone exclaimed, excluding IU

JiYeon's tone was serious.

"HyeJin. I know who caused her death and who did it." she took a breath and continued.

"IU too knows about this. MinWoo, Block B and B1A4 were threatened by another mafia group. Preferbly our enemy. I sent MinHo to dig out any information he finds. He got answers out from their mouth. They were threatened if they don't kill HyeJin. They and their families were threatened. They had no choice but to kill HyeJin, but that doesn't mean they'll be safe. The boss of this mafia group seems to have a tattoo. A tattoo we all know of. A tattoo of a black snake. Our enemy. One, MinWoo, Block B and B1A4 were threatened by them. Two, they're being hunted down by them. Three, our plan on revenge with B2ST, MBLAQ, MYNAME, INFINITE and DBSK are still on going. And four, IU and I will gladly accept being the heir of our mafia families. So we'll do the tradition now, and of course with the tattoo's indicating our mafia family. And we'll deal with the Kwon's a little later, they'll pay for killing HyeJin unnie."

Everyone nodded in understanding. Soon everyone went about getting the traditions ready. After 6 hours, JiYeon and IU have tattoos on their right shoulder, on one side of their collar bone and one on their back or their stomach.

JiYeon had a Silver Dragon tattoo on her right shoulder, a tattoo that says Shadow Princess on the left of her collarbone and another dragon tattoo on the right side of her stomach. IU had the same but hers was a Red Dragon. And the tattoo on the right side of her collar bone say Death Princess.

"Now your officially the leader of your own mafia family. Everyone that were under your fathers control will be handed over to you. They will listen to and you can punish them however you want." IU's mother said

JiYeon and IU smirked. "Sweet"

Just then, a tall built young man came in.

"Young master JiYeon." the young man said

"Yes?"

"We have found more information on about the boys"

"Continue"

"Neh. The 2 Kingkas group DBSK and Infinite. Block B, B1A4, MBLAQ, B2ST and MinWoo have been threatened by the Kwon's."

"....Continue"

"I was able to get one of my members to sneak in and listen to what the Kwons were talking about. It seems like the Kwon's revealed your real identities to the boys and your plan for the past 4 months. The boys now know about you and young master IU. However it seems like the Kwon's will hurt anyone that has connection to you."

"I see. Yong Guk."

"Yes?"

"Call every group of my Silver Dragon gang and tell them to come here now."

"Right away."

Yong Guk then went outside to ring up the groups in a matter of minutes he came back.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes young master. I have also told them about the ceremony you and young master IU did."

"Okay."

After 20 minutes of waiting JiYeon's gang groups from Silver Dragon (SD) came in.

"And you said you'll be here by 10 minutes?" IU said raising an eyebrow up

"Ugh...traffic?"

"I'll be telling each one of you. So listen carefully. And you Kwon JiYong, do anything else other than my orders I give. I'll destroy that pretty face of yours."

JiYeon threatened making him flinch.

"I-I understand"

"Good."

JiYeon and IU started to explain them about what Yong Guk had told them. After an hour of explaining, JiYeon gave each of the groups their orders or mission you may call it.

"4Minute." IU said.

4Minute stepped up and was 2 meters away from JiYeon and IU

"Yes?"

"JiHyun."

"Yes?"

"You are the leader of 4Minute. I will put you in charge of their actions. You are to look over them and make sure they do not make any mistakes in the mission I'll be giving you. Clear?" IU said

"Neh!" Jihyun answered.

"Good. Your mission. As what we have told you earlier. Whether they think its betrayal or not, don't let it affect you. Your mission is to stick close to B2ST and keep them away from the Kwon's. We don't know what they'll do. It is up to you whether or not you want to reveal your real identities to B2ST as you are friends with them. However, what ever your decisions are, I'll trust you with that. Clear?"

"NEH!" they all answered.

"Now. You 4Minute go and change your clothes and come back before I give you another mission." JiYeon stated.

The girls nodded. They went to their rooms they all share and changed their clothes. It took them a total of 30 minutes to get ready. While the girls were getting ready, Jiyeon order a guard to prepare weapons.

"Yong Guk. Go and prepare the right weapons for the girls."

The boy nodded and soon came back with weapons he specially prepared for the girls. 4Minute then came back with new clothes.

"Remember. This is war girls. The Kwon's are not like any other mafia's out there."

"Neh!"

"I will personally give you your weapons. ONLY use it when necessary."

They nodded their heads. JiYeon gave 4Minute their weapons. JiHyun had a gun and endless amount of ammos. GaYoon, JiYoon and SoHyun had swords and HyunA and twin daggers.

(Jihyun's weapon) (GaYoon, JiYoon & SoHyun's weapon) (HyunA's twin swords)

4Minute received their weapons and earpiece so they could talk to Jiyeon and IU.

"Now that I've given your weapons. Remeber my words and your mission."

"NEH!"

"You may go. Keep B2ST close. The Kwon's people could be near."

"NEH!"

4Minute left.

"IU-ah. Which group should we chose next to keep close of MBLAQ?"

"Hm..."

"We'll do it young master"

"Ah! YongHwa. Are you sure? You and MBLAQ are close friends. Especially with Lee Joon." IU said

"I'm sure young master IU. They are our friends which is why I want to protect them...even if it means betrayal to them." YongHwa confidently said.

"But. YongHwa, what about SeoHyun? She is our enemy." IU said

"It can't be helped. MBLAQ is our friend. Even if she is my girlfriend, hurting my friends will only make me turn my back on her. I no longer love her. She has already...backstabbed us once. It won't happen again this time. Please young master. Please let us to this mission." YongHwa said stepping up with 3 other members following behind.

JiYeon sighed in defeat.

"Alright. Jung YongHwa leader of CNBLUE. I will give you this mission the same as 4Minute. And I'm sure you know what to do. Correct?" IU stated

"Ye!" they all said.

"Go change and when you come back, there will be weapons prepared for you."

"Neh!"

CN BLUE left to get changed. While waiting JiYeon and IU were discussing on about the Kwon's mafia group.

"Hey..the Kwon's.."

"Hm?"

"Who do you think are the gang groups that are on his side? I mean he's not here." Jiyeon said emphasising the word he.

"Hm now that you mentioned it. But if he is on our enemies side then we have no choice. We never did forgive him anyways."

"Yong Guk." JiYeon called out

"Yes?"

"Give me all the gang groups of the Kwon's mafia groups. Give me all the information on them and each of the members of each group" JiYeon ordered

"Right away, young master."

While Yong Guk went to get files on the Kwon's gang groups. CNBLUE came back.

"I see your done. I'm sure you all prefer guns?"

"Neh"

JiYeon nodded and gave them their guns with unlimited ammos. They all had the same guns.

"So...are you ready to go?" IU asked

"Neh."

"Then go. Remember our words and your mission. YongHwa, I trust you and keep you members safe. Remember if you need more ammos come back get more." IU said reminding them.

"Neh!"

With that they left the house.

It was the same for every other group. Z:EA was assigned to Block B, T-ara was assigned to B1A4, Yoo SeungHo and Boyfriend were assigned to MinWoo, Big Bang assigned to Infinite, HyunWoo and Kara assigned to DBSK and SISTAR assigned to MYNAME. They all left the house with weapons and went to each of the assigned groups and lived near them.

Yong Guk came back with the files after 2 hours and handed over the documents.

"Young master JiYeon, young master IU, Ma'am and Sir. Before I give you the documents. A member from one group of the Kwon's mafia group has caught my attention."

"Who is it?" IU's mother said

"It's..Park JungSoo"

"WHAT!" JiYeon's father yelled

"Give me the files" JiYeon ordered.

Yong Guk gave her the files and scanned through and saw JungSoo's name.

"I see. This is why IU and I had a feeling he was up to something when he first came back. To think you'll turn your back on your own family. JungSoo." JiYeon said smirking.

"Father."

"Yes JiYeon ah?"

"JungSoo is now officially our enemy. He is a leader of a gang and is part of the Kwon's mafia group" JiYeon explained.

"WHAT?. What is his gang name? And the member's?" Mr. Park said after calming down a bit.

"Hm. The gang is called Super Junior. They have 15 members. 2 are chinese and 1 is from Canada. JungSoo is the leader with 14 other boys following behind them. Their names are..Kim HeeChul. Hangeng or Hankyung. He's from China. Kim JongWoon or YeSung. Kim YoungWoon or KangIn. Shin Dong Hee or just ShinDong. Lee SungMin. Lee HyukJae or EunHyuk. Choi SiWon. Kim RyeoWook. Kim KiBum. Henry Lau who is from Canada. ZhouMi another one from China. Lee DongHae and Cho KyuHyun who is the youngest in the group." JiYeon explained, took a deep breath and continued.

"Father. JungSoo uses another name when he's in that group. It's called LeeTeuk."

"I see."

"Father. IU and I are going out for a walk. There's no need for any guards."

"Okay. But at least have Yong Guk and Zelo follow you"

"Okay"

JiYeon and IU went to their own house and changed into new clothes.

(What JiYeon is wearing)(JiYeon's shoes)

(What IU is wearing) (IU's shoes)

When they got out of the house, Yong Guk and Zelo were already dressed up and waiting for them at the gate. They went to Bang and Zelo.

Yong Guk followed IU to her car while Zelo followed JiYeon to her car. But before they got in they got a call from the groups saying that the Kwon's group are attacking B2ST MBLAQ INFINITE DBSK BLOCK B B1A4 MinWoo and MYNAME. Both of you went straight into your cars and sped to the park they were at. JiYeon and IU told them not to doing anything until they arrive there.  

(IU's car)  (JiYeon's car)

 

----------------------------- At the park --------------------------

All five of the groups were sitting at a park discussing about things they received earlier from a unknown man. The group and JiYeon assigned to watch over them are also there listening but keeping a fair distance from them.

"! All this time we were being fooled by them?" Joon shouted and punching the ground.

"But...I have a feeling that theres something with that guy that said those stuff to us. It might be lies. You know, there's no way JiYeon and IU are daughters of the Park and Lee mafia groups." YoSeob said.

They were all talking about all the possible things about JiYeon and IU until a bunch of groups came and surrounded them. Well not completely. They were practically 20 meters away from the boys. The boys stood up.

"What do you want?" SeungHo said.

"Well, we just here to get rid you..to piss off JiYeon and IU and her mafia families." one guy said. "So how does it feel being betrayed by those 2 girls? Huh?"

The man was about step forward to hit SeungHo when 2 cars drove into the park and skid over to the side near them. JiYeon and IU stepped out with Bang and Zelo following out.

"This is where you will stop now." JiYeon snarled at the groups.

"Ooh~ I'm so scared."

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Joon shouted marching over to Jiyeon. "EXPLAIN THIS"

"Chill Joon. Go back over there if YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG!" JiYeon shouted back. Joon stopped in his tracks.

"What? Then..it's true?"

"Yes"

"WHY?!" GunWoo shouted

IU sighed. "It was to keep you safe. Do not move from your spot nor we need your help."

"Let's deal with you BASTARDS first shall we?" JiYeon said turning her attention back to her enemies.

"Oh~ But listen little girl. I have 60 people here armed with weapons and theres only 4 of you here."

"Oh. Excuse me. I never said we were alone." IU snapped

"WHAT?" they all exclaimed.

"These 8 groups here. We have groups from our mafias looking over them. We're not that stupid to let them get beaten by our enemies. In other words, how we get here and know about you? They are all here pretty much watching over these boys behind us." IU said smirking. "Didn't think of that did you? Oh wait maybe you don't brains to think of that. Keke"

"YAH! Come out. We'll have some fun with our enemies" Jiyeon shouted out.

When Z:EA, T-ara, 4Minute, CN BLUE, Big Bang, Boyfriend, Yoo SeungHo, Lee HyunWoo, KARA and SISTAR came out of their hiding spot, B2ST, MinWoo and MBLAQ were shocked to see their friends.

"YOU!!!" B2ST, MinWoo and MBLAQ screamed pointing at them.

"Uh...Hi?" they all said.

"No time for greetings. Remember our orders" JiYeon snapped.

"NEH!" they all replied back.

JiYeon smirked.

"Wel well, what do we have here. A traitor who came back 4 months ago. Aren't you ashamed to be going against your own family? Leeteuk or should I call you Park JungSoo my dear brother." JiYeon said mockingly.

"Well. Since your with them. Your considered our enemy." IU added.

"What are you doing here?" JungSoo said walking towards JiYeon and standing a meter in front of her.

"What does it look like to you?" Jiyeon said talking off her jacket revealing a sleveless top and revealing the tattoos. IU did the same.

"Shocked? Never thought I would be the one to lead our fmaily did you?"

JiYeon said smirking. "You messed with the wrong group. JungSoo. I see your gang members are with you."

"Wha..what? How do you know?"

JiYeon smirked "We're not stupid JungSoo. Leave now before you get hurt or even die" she said giving her most deadly glare. JungSoo flinched a little. He was about to step back when a car pulled over. A man wearing black stepping out and walked towards iYeon and her group.

"My, isn't it the Kwon's leader. How may I help you?" IU said taking out her gun and pointing it at him. "One false move and I'll pull the trigger"

He came to a halt. His mens pulled out all their weapons.

"We got no choice. Huh? ZELO!" JiYeon shouted.

In a blink of eye, back ups from the Park and Lee mafia family came and pinned down the Kwon's men. They were caught off guard and many were already injured with deep cuts. All of his men were wiped out in an instant.

"WHAT?" the leader of the Kwon yelled.

"If you think you're so smart, but your not. We are more superior than you Jokwon." JiYeon smirked. "HyunA."

"Yes?"

"Lend me one of your daggers."

"Neh." HyunA replied and went over to hand over one of her daggers to JiYeon.

"Now then. Lets make this clear shall we?"

JiYeon spun around and did a side kick to JungSoo making him staggering back. Clutching onto his stomach. JungSoo whinced in pain. JiYeon slowly walked towards JoKwon with a sly smirked on her face. JoKwon could feel she was planning something deadly. JiYeon was swinging her dagger she was holding in her right hand. She stopped about 3 meters from JoKwon before lunging towards him and grabbing him and then flipped him down onto the ground and holding the dagger near his neck.

IU smirked in victory.

"One. Why did you order MinWoo, Block B and B1A4 to kill HyeJin?"

"WHAT!?! YOU KILLED HYEJIN?" JungSoo shouted.

"And here I thought you were heartless enough to forget that he killed her and even work for your enemy? Stay out of this. JungSoo."

JiYeon turned back her attention to JoKwon.

"Well? Spill it before you take a trip to the hosiptal. And also tell me why you are also targeting MBLAQ, B2ST, MYNAME, INFINITE and DBSK? This is one of the reason why we had to betray them. To keep them safe from you bastards but no you just had to tell them about us. And here they are being a target of yours. Lay a finger on them I'll warn you, your groups that are part of the Kwon's. They won't be alive any soon. SCRAM"

JiYeon threatened. They all got up and ran away. Before JungSoo could get away Jiyeon sent a glare and a warning.

"Park JungSoo. Watch your back. You are no longer part of our family."

He left.

"I'm sure you boys want an explaining from 4Minute and CNBLUE?"

"No " JunHyung said.

"Yong Guk. Zelo. Prepare cars for the groups here and take them to MY house. Not father's but mine."

"Ye!"

"We'll explain at my house. You all who I assigned too will come as well."

They all nodded. Soon 20 cars or so came and they all got in and drove to JiYeon's house.

 JiYeon and IU led them the way to the meeting room in JiYeon's house. It was more like of another hide out for there gang when they have meetings.

 (Hidden meeting room)

They all followed JiYeon and IU down the stairs. JiYeon and IU sat down to the 2 chairs while her gang groups stood behind where she and IU were sitting. B2ST MBLAQ MYNAME INFINITE DBSK B1A4 MinWoo and BLOCK B sat down in front of them about 5 memters away.

"I'm sure you have questions. Lots of questions. Which ever questions we think is appropriate we'll answer you." IU said

"Why did you lie to us?" ChaeJin ask trying to break the silence.

"To keep you safe. ChaeJin ah" IU calmly answered.

"So all this time you 2 are daughter's of the 2 well known feared mafia's?" GunWoo asked.

"Yes. Joon. DooJoon and MinWoo. I'm sure you have questions about 4Minute CNBLUE and BOYFRIEND." IU said

"No " JunHyung said

"YAH! YOU watch your language." Zelo said grabbing JunHyung's collar and was about to punch him.

"ZELO! Release. Him. NOW!" JiYeon said

"But h-"

Zelo immediately let go of JunHyung, frightened by her glare. He immediately muttered sorry to JunHyung and walked back to the others.

"Don't mind him. Go on ask the questions about them" IU said trying to calm JiYeon down.

"Ugh...." DooJoon started

"Hm?"

"4Minute." IU said

"Yes?" GaYoon said

"Go and tell B2ST. Everything about you."

"Are you sure?"

"They're already involved with our enemies. We have no choice to tell them."

"Okay"

After 6 hours of them asking questions and JiYeon answering them. They also explained to them about their enemy, the Kwon mafia group. They also explained why during the 4 months they had to lie to them as they found out about the death of JiYeon's sister HyeJin was caused by their enemy and why they had to lie to them. They explained that to keep them safe was to lie to them as that was the only way. But during the 4 monthsm the Kwon's found out about JiYeon's and IU's plan, they took action of it and why they told them everything about JiYeon and IU being the daughter of the Park and Lee mafia groups. They only did it to make them feel betrayed.

After al the explained the boys, agreed to help fight, but JiYeon and IU refuses.

"Why can't we help you?" YoSeob whined.

"YoSeob! You know this is dangerous" GaYoon huffed out in fustration.

"We can't have you get mixed up with our war and get you killed. They all have weapons and experienced in killing. They won't hesitate to kill another whether they're allies or not." IU said.

"AND you all don't have any experience in this let ALONE KILL SOMEBODY" Hyuna yelled.

"Well, we could train them." someone said.

Everyone turned their heads to the stairs.

"APPA! NO! It's too DANGEROUS. You know that." JiYeon yelled.

"JiYeon honey. I can see their determination in their eyes. We'll train them. Can't you see how much they want to help?"

"Appa." JiYeon said standing up, glaring at her father. "Fine. If they get hurt, then YOU will hold all the responsibility" she finished off and stompped past her father and went to her room.

"So...that means we can join in and help?" a kid looking boy said.

"Yes. Taeil-shi." IU said. "Ah. And you'll be living with us. It'll be easier to keep an eye on you and to keep you safe."

They all nodded.

"Mr Park?"

"Yes?"

"We have enough rooms for the boys to stay at JiYeons house as the other house are occupied by our gangs members."

"Okay. You and Jiyeon can arrange the rooms for them. Arrasso?"

"Neh. Thank you" IU said bowing.

Mr Park left the room.

"You guys can all go back and rest. Yong Guk and Zelo, keep an eye on the Kwon's. Kwon JiYong you stay back."

They all nodded. Others went back while Yong Guk and Zelo went to do their mission leaving JiYong standing there by himself.

"Kwon JiYong." IU's tone came out harsh.

"N-neh?"

"What are you doing standing there? Get over here. NOW"

JiYong rushed over to IU, slightly trembling.

"Ne-neh?"

All of the words that came out from IU's mouth were cold and harsh.

"Tell me. Why did you go against JiYeon's order.?"

"I-I...."

"And JunHung is your half-brother. You go apologize to him now. Make up with him. As your going to work together with him from now on."

"B-Bu--"

"NOW!" IU snarled and galred at JiYong.

Frightened he made his way over to JunHyung and muttered a sorry.

"I can't hear you. KWON JIYONG"

"I'm sorry. For everything" JiYong said a bit louder.

"Ugh...it's cool." JunHyung replied.

"You can go now JiYong. However if you do NOT follow our orders. There will be consequences. Mark my words"

"Neh."

JiYong left the room. IU turned back to ther guys.

"Well then about the rooms. You don't all mind if you each share a room together? The rooms are big enough to fit about say.. 3 - 4 people."

"Sure." DooJoon said.

"Oh. Sorry for betraying you" IU said

"It's alright..you had reasons. If we were in your shoes..then we would've done the same" ChaeJin said

IU gave a small smile. "Gomawo ChaeJin ah."

"Your welcome"

"Just follow me."

They followed IU out and before IU gave them their rooms. She stopped in front of her bedroom door.

"Hold on. Let me get JiYeon."

They nodded. IU went in and a few minutes later she came out with JiYeon.

"Rooms for them" IU said to JiYeon

"Okay. You don't mind if I arrange who sleeps with who?" JiYeon asked not looking at them.

"Yeah." Zico replied.

"Just follow me. Tomorrow I'll give you a tour around the house."

They nodded and followed JiYeon and IU. They came to a stop in front a empty room. JiYeon opened the door and went inside with the others following behind. The room was spacious. The wall was painted while and had black blinds that cover the big window door that leads outside to the balcony. One king sized bed and a bunk bed. One big built in wardrobes. Couches, a table and a wide TV screen, and another door leading to the bathroom.

[A/N: IMAGINE ALL FURNITURES ARE IN ONE ROOM.]

   

 

"GunWoo and JunQ, this will be your room." IU said.

"Cool~"

They said running to their bed.

"I see you like it." IU said.

"Hell yeah."

JiYeon chuckled a little. "Don't worry about your clothes. We'll provide them to all of you as well" They all nodded.

"Well, we'll leave you here to sort things out between you 3. You won't be the only one living here. Some of our other gang lives here too. So don't be too surprised to see someone else here other than us and you guys."

They nodded. They went out and then followed JiYeon and IU to another room. IU opened the door revealing a room with 3 beds, chairs and tables, TV and a door to their bathrooms.

   

"This room will be...SeYong, ChaeJin and Mir's. That okay?"

"Yeah."

[A/N: This will repeat so I'll just write who share rooms with who...]

This went on and on as JiYeon and IU showed them their rooms. The room pairings were;

Room 1: InSoo, GunWoo and JunQ

Room 2: SeYong, ChaeJin and Mir

Room 3: Lee Joon, SeungHo and G.O

Room 4: JunHyung, HyunSeung, DooJoon and YoSeob

Room 5 : DongWoon, KiKwang and SungJong

Room 6: Taeil, B-Bomb, JaeHyo and U-Kwon

Room 7: Zico, P.O, MinWoo and JinYoung.

Room 8: Baro, GongChan, SanDeul and CNU

Room 9: YunHo, JaeJoong and Changmin

Room 10: JunSu, YooChun, DongWoo and HoYa

Room 11: SungGyu, WooHyun, SungYeol and L.

When JiYeon and IU were done arranging the rooms for them, they went back to their own rooms and took a shower. When they got out it was 9:41 pm. JiYeon and IU thought that it was still early to go to sleep, so they both went out to the garden for a little walk. When they reached the garden.

They leaned back onto the fence and stared at the night sky.

"Hey. Do you think this is the right choice?"

JiYeon shrugged. "I don't know. But I have a feeling Appa is right"

"Mmm."

"Young masters"

JiYeon and IU turned around to see Yong Guk and Zelo.

"Yes?" IU said

"We have gathered more information about them." Zelo started and handed JiYeon some files.

"They are?" Jiyeon asked looking through the files, giving information on 2 groups.

"SHINee and 2NE1. SHINee consists of 5 boys. The leader is Onew and the youngest is Taemin. The other group consists of 4 girls. Leader is CL and the youngest is Minzy. Yong Guk and I were able to get some files on about them. It seems like they'll be transferring to your school." Zelo answered.

JiYeon and IU looked at each members from the 2 groups. A smirked crept across.

"We can use them" IU stated.

"Do not tell anyone else about this. Clear?" JiYeon ordered.

"NEH!" they both replied"

Okay both you go on now. Get some rest." IU said.

They both nodded and heads towards the house. JiYeon and IU too went back into the house and went to their rooms. They washed up before drifting off to sleep and both having the same thought.

'Even though we betrayed them...we were able to regain their trust.'


 IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS FF

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL WAIT AND BE PATIENT AS I WILL BE STARTING MY TAFE IN 9, 8 DAYS FROM

NOW. PLEASE BE PATIENT. I WILL UPDATE CHAPTERS FROM MY OTHER

FANFICS AS WELL.

READ. SUBSCRIBE AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT~~~~