They're Both Back. Why?

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

A/N: This will be A LOOOOOONNNNNNNGG LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG CHAPTER..... ENJOY

*I immediately updated this when I had this scene in my head.

** 10 of the groups that are part of Silver Dragon gang have been revealed

*** I had a hard time finding the right pictures......especially the cars. :)


(your house)

YOUR POV

My house is kinda really really big. Although IU's and my family are Mafia's both of us are very rich. Many people would be shocked if the were to come to our house. Our land has a total of 3 houses so we have a total of how many rooms? I don't know... so our backyard is VERY BIG. The first house is used by my family and IU's family as we have lots of siblings living in there. The 2nd and 3rd house is used by me and my gang. Since we have lots of groups and lots of members. We also have a Villa. And not only we have that, we also have 5 pool areas, actually 4 pool areas since the villa has a pool connected to it. I'll show how they look like later. I'm sure many people will be shocked, IU was too and the other members of my gang were too.... We have other rooms too. Well I'll introduced it later.

When we came back from clubbing after a little change of our plan. We told the groups to follow with the plan I told them. It was a good thing they all took the bait but things were going so fine IF HE..No Min Woo didn't come in making everything all complicated. == Well the part of him killing my older sister and him breaking Infinite's and DBSK's friendship apart and him blaming me is true. But also we have an advantage to the situation it is now. For now I think I'll just drop the revenge plan and just go along with this situation we're in now. When we all entered the house, I told them to go wash up and go to sleep since we only have about 2 hours and a half till school. IU and I heard a familar voice so both of us walked to the living room....only to see him again... So after all these years he comes back after abandoning me and IU. So I suggested to IU to pretend to be nice to him..

IU: JiYeon ah~...looks like he returned...

"Yeah...after abandoning us 5 years ago. Lets pretend to be nice.

IU: Yeah.

You/IU: OPPA!

???: Oh? IU ah~ JiYeon ah~ Annyong.

IU: Annyong oppa...why are you here?

"Kure, why are you here Teukie oppa?"

LeeTeuk(LT): Wae? Can't I come over and visit my cousin and niece?

IU: O-oh of course you can.

IU said trying to hide her disappointed tone

LT: Wae? Your not happy to see me?

"Of course we are. Since you've abandoned us 5 years ago" I whispered under my breathe.

LT: Hmm? Did you say something JiYeon ah?

"Ani. Oppa have school so we're going to sleep first"

LT: Oh okay. chalja

IU: Neh..

 

(Your house with IU and half the gang)                                                                 (The other half of your gang lives in this house)

We walked out and headed to my other house, where half my gang and I use while the other half of my gang live in this one.

 

We opened the door and walked to our rooms, both of us share the same room. We went up stares and opened the door to our room. Seriously we both love our room since its so..big. Its SO BIG that it can fit like 3 king size beds. We both split the room in half so I use one side of the room and IU uses the other half. There is like 2 bathroom connected to our room.

(IU's bed) (IU's bathroom)

This was how IU's bed and bathroom looked like. It was pretty simple, and she pretty much decorated the bathroom herself. My bed and bathroom was designed by me.

(Your bed) (your bathroom)

I guess my bed looked more simplier since I like white, since it's makes me look clean. kekek. And yeah I designed my own bathroom interior. Cool huh. And in the middle are chairs, table and a TV.

We both went to our individual bathrooms and washed up. When we finished we sat in the middle and talked about everything that happened, since we couldn't sleep ands there's only 2 and a halfs hours left.

"A lot has happened in one day huh?"

IU: Yeah..that's true.

We both let out a sigh.

"What should we do at school?"

IU: Well, since the situation is like this already. We might as well take it as an advantage and use it well. We shouldn't go into the plan yet, as they might suspect something suspicious from us. 4Minute's cover hasn't been blown.

"Yeah..But then again, saying we did recognise MYNAME was kinda a lie"

IU: Yeah...I didn't actually recognise GunWoo, InSoo or SeYong oppa.... They did change and the only person I recognised was well JunHyung, YoSeob, SeungHo and Lee Joon.

"Nado..But to think they'll forgive us straight away. I thought they might think something was up."

IU: Kuroge...Everything was going SO well, but to think MYNAME and MBLAQ were listening.

"Yeah...well at least they went with the flow and took the bait. But seriously, why the is Min Woo back? I'll never forgive him. Not with what he has done to us. Not to mention we even got framed by him. AISH" I ruffled my hair in fustration.

IU: Kunde...I never thought B2ST would go and seek help from Infinite and DBSK. And not to mention they all planned to meet up at the same club we were at. But now that they don't have any suspicions towards us which is good. Only two things bothers me....

"Yeah. No Min Woo and Park Jungsoo"

We both left out a sigh again.

IU: I get the reason why MYNAME and MBLAQ barged in since we saw them in the club the moment we stepped into the club. They didn't see us..but wherever I looked I never once saw Min Woo. When I saw him went in the room we were in with Infinite and DBSK, I was like who the is he but then he facial features made me recognised who he was. The only thing that I was thinking was why he was here. Why is back and the reason why he barged in just to let us know that he's back. The other is LeeTeuk.

"That's right. I had the same thoughts as you. That also bothers me. There must be something going on. Min Woo might be planning something. And why is LeeTeuk no Park JungSoo back here. Even though he said he's visiting, but his lugguages doesn't explain that. WHY? After 5 years of abandoning us, he comes back now. AISH, this pisses me off. Like totally pisses me off. He's NOT EVEN sorry that he abandoned us but rather he greeted us in a happy way."

IU: Yeah..I'll never forgive him. He abandoned us and now he come's back. And as for Min Woo, how does he know we we're trying to set them up and was a fake. Aish, chincha this is making me mad. But from what I know, Min Woo doesn't know 4Minute or T-ara or any other groups within our gang. The same as B1A4 even though those 2 are close friends, they don't know who the other groups are but B1A4 knows T-ara.

"Kuroge. Let's leave that aside. The problem is, now that our revenge plan has changed, we've put the plan on hold and told the groups just to keep and eye on them. We've threatened them but they already forgave us. All we need to do is just play the right cards."

IU: Yeah. Oh..what time is it now?

"It's 7:00 am now..."

IU: We have less than 30 minutes to get ready for school. Oh wells we might as well come in late. Mr Kang can't do anything else about it. And we'll act the usual way we do but we'll be nice to them and go along with the situation we're in now. We'll start the plan once we've gain their complete trust. We'll have to get another group to keep and eye on Min Woo and B1A4. I'm sure he's up to something.

"Yeah. And I guess it was the right idea to make you the sub leader. kekek. Let's get ready for school."

IU and I talked for 2 whole hours..wow! We both went in the bathroom and wash up a little. I came out first and put on my school uniform. I watched TV while I was waiting for IU. She finally came out.

"Hehehe, what took you Sooooo long IU ah?"

IU: Yah! I wasn't that long.

"Ahahah! Arraso arraso. Kaja!"

IU: Oh!

We went down and went into the living room, greeting us with the smell of...FOOD!

"I SMELL FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs

IU: Kekeke somebody loves food too much.

"YAH!"

???: Oh you two are finally up

IU: Oh EunJung ah. Good morning

???: YAH we're all here too you know

We turned our heads to see 8 groups and Seungho and HyunWoo sitting down at the dinner table eating.

"Wow. I never knew 4Minute, Z:EA, Teen Top, Big Bang, T-ara, SNSD, BoyFriend, Sistar, SeungHo and HyunWoo would wake up this early. Kekeke"

IU: Usually your the one's that wake up later than JiYeon...

"Yah!"

EJ: Go sit down and I'll make you your breakfast.

You/IU: Neh

We went to the table.

I was sitting between Teen Top L.Joe and Hyun Woo, while IU sat between SeungHo and Z:EA Kevin.

"FOOD!!!" i shouted when EunJung came we food and placed it in front of me.

L.joe: Kekeke our Leader is such a kid.

"YAH!"

C.A.P: It's true

BoRam(BR): Yah stop fighting and eat we have to go school. We're already late. Aish.

"But to think, the plan would be on hold. Oh that reminds me...No Min Woo is back..."

BoyFriend: BWO?!

IU: Why are you guys suprised?

"Are you hiding anything from me?"

Jo Twins: A-a-aniyo

IU: Then why are you stuttering? Donghyun, spill it

DH: Okay...Min Woo..WAS a member of our group.

"WHAT?!?"

HyunSeong(HS): That was before we joined you JiYeon ah.

"Oh...So does Min Woo know that you're part of us now?"

JM: No he doesn't. Af-after he killed your sister, he left our group and then we joined you after you offered us if we wanted to join Silver Dragon. We plan to not tell him that we're part of Silver Dragon.

KM: If he's back, then..I'm sure there's something going on..

YM: He might be planning something...

DH: Anyway, after he left us, we never contacted each other. Since well he did backstab us.

IU: BWO? He backstabbed you?

Jo Twins(JT): Neh....

DH: We wanted revenge when he backstabbed us. The day you offered us to join your group was also the day MinWoo left for America...B1A4 also went with him...

"MWORAGO!?....Did you say B1A4?"

JT: Neh noona..

IU: B1A4 knows about T-ara but not you guys... We'll talk about this when we get home. We're already 30 minutes late. Kaja. Oh wait since we all go to the same school be sure not to let yourself known that your part of our gang. Arraso?

ALL: NEH!

With that we got up, and we all left for school. We went different ways as some of us went by car or motorbikes. Each groups has their own car.

This was T-ara's car, they have two cars as there were 6 members and they split up in 2 groups to go to school.

The blue car was SeungHo's while the red one was HyunWoo's.

This black sedan was 4Minute's car.

ZE:A, Big Bang and Boyfriend have the same car.

The corolla car belonged to Sistar while the other two cars were owned by SNSD.

5 member's of Teen Top travel in this car while C.A.P, IU and I go to school by motor bikes.

The blue motorbike is owned by C.A.P, the red one is IU's and the black one is mine.

By the time C.A.P, IU and I started our motor the rest have already left...I checked phone to see what time it was..I left out a gasped.

"WHAT THE.."

C.A.P: What is it?

"Aish. IU you lied to me....It's ONLY 7:10"

IU: Kekekeke. merong she stucked out her tongue.

"YAH!"

IU: Lets go.

"Kaja"

After only a few minutes we arrived to school.

On the way to park our motorbikes, I saw B2ST, MYNAME and MBLAQ parking their cars. Their cars looks awesome. Especially MYNAME's car. IU and I parked our motorbike next to MYNAME's car.

       

(MYNAME's car)                                              (B2ST's car)                                                    (MBLAQ's car)

When IU  and I parked our motorbikes next to them. They had a face that was like 'who the hell are you' expression, since we had helmets on and couldn't see our face.

3RD PERSON POV

IU and JiYeon went to park their motorbikes next to SeYong, all B2ST MYNAME and MBLAQ members had a look that was like 'who the hell are you'. They were shocked when IU and JiYeon took off the helmets.

B2ST MYNAME MBLAQ POV:

SY: Hey..guys

JH: yeah?

SY: About what happened in the club..

GW: You think they were telling the truth?

YS: They were crying and they really ment it so I'm sure they were telling the ---

SH: What's wrong?

YS: Ani..it's just that, there's two girls driving a motorbike each and is heading this way to park..Do we know them?

We all looked to YoSeob's direction.

GW: Wow..that's one hot motorbike those girls are driving.

LJ: Yeah.

YS: Oh?...They're parking next to you SeYong ah.

SY: Oh...

When they took off their helmets, we were shocked and were very suprised that it was them who drove the motorbikes.

3RD PERSON POV

Both IU and JiYeon came to school separately from others to avoid suspicisions from the 3 groups. B2ST, MBLAQ and MYNAME were shocked to see that IU and JiYeon were the 2 girls that rode the motorbikes and parked next to them.

How will the days at school go today? Will JiYeon and IU be able to gain more trust from them than they already have?

 


* How do you like it?

** Am I rushing it too much?

*** Comment :)