Identity Revealed! What Will Happen Next? Part 4 [JiYeon - IU Ver]

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

*A/N: This is what IU and JiYeon wearing..Imagine IU wearing that but with no hat and JiYeon wearing this of course with long hair and just a plain black sleeveless shirt*

* WARNING!! EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LONG CHAPTER :)...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :)...SO don't complain*


YOUR POV

IU and I were sitting here hanging around at my house.

"IU ah~, now that they know about about us, what should we do first?" I asked, with a thousand of thoughts rampaging through my head.

IU: Ahaha, Yeonie are you asking me that cause you have a thousands of ideas running through your head?

"Oh"

IU: Hmmmm. She thought for a second. Well...Since 4Minute has already warned and threatened them, and the other 2 groups has done it as well. Well even if they do approach us tomorrow we'll just go along with it. We won't....

"Wae? What's wrong?"

IU: Ani...I thought I just saw....

"Nugu?"

IU:.....Yoo SeungHo and Lee HyunWoo....walking down the hall way

"BWO?!? Chincha?"

IU: Of course you dummy, the live here too. JiYeon ah~

"Hmm?"

IU: Let's include them, for our plan.

"Well, we could, they are part of our gang. But they might not want to..."

IU: Yah, your the leader

"I don't want to force my group members" I whined. "You know that"

IU: Ara. Ara. Aish. For now, lets pretend not to go with the plan, gain their trust then slowly break them apart.

"Oh! That sounds like a great idea. Kekekeke"

IU: Aish! This gir--

T-ara cutted off IU's sentence and came running to us.

Qri: JiYeon ah~ IU ah~!!

IU: Oh Qri ah, oh you all are here.

"What's up?"

EJ: The 2 groups did their job perfetly fine. Where are they?

"In their room, why?"

Boram(BR): Oh..ani just asking. Oh by the way just saw Hyun Woo and Yoo SeungHo down the hall. Heard they were planning something.

"What?"

HY: Yeah something, that has to do...with...

"WHO!" I demanded.

SY:....B2ST's DooJoon...

"Why? and first of all, if any one of you wants to plan a revenge, you'll have to talk through to me and I'll be helping you. BRING THEM HERE NOW!"

It was obviously I was angry, because I didn't know about it.

Qri: N-neh!

A few minutes later Hyun Woo and Yoo SeungHo came, with a scared expression shown.

"Spill.IT!" I said with angered tone

IU: She's angry. It's best you tell us.

HyunWoo(HW): DooJoon he....

"What? What about him?"

Yoo SeungHo(YSH): We just wanted to have revenge on him because....

They both glanced at me. Seriously what's with these two, and what did DooJoon do to these two to make them want to plan a revenge on him.

IU: Because of what?

IU snapped. Woah...kekek first time I see my IU snapped. Kekeke

"Just tell me, and your plan and I'll see whether you can carry on with your plan or not." I said with a sigh.

HW: Well you see, after 4Minute went over to threaten them, they came back right? And YoSeob followed them afterwards, right?

IU: Yes that's right. Why?

HW: Well at that time, SeungHo and I were walking back from cram school and we bumped into DooJoon. He doesn't know who we are so thank god for that. We figured out that DooJoon would follow YoSeob and...and we were scared that he'll find you and all. So..so we kept him talking to us. To divert his attention to us and make him forget about following YoSeob. That work but....

"But?"

YSH: We both thought he was a great guy until he en said those things about you and IU. That's why we wanted to planned to get back at him..

EJ: What did he say to make you want a revenge?

BR: Yeah.

HW: Can..can we really say it?

"Yes, go ahead"

YSH: Well...DooJoon said that your...you and IU are going to far and that your..your...just...a-a

IU: A what?

HW: HE CALLED YOU A AND THAT HE'S GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET MESSING WITH HIM!!!.....Mianhe..for screaking at you

"........."

YSH: We got offended by him. We respect you and we're proud to have you as our leader. But offending you and IU feels like we're being offended as well. That's why....We wanted to tell you but we were scared that you..well get angry at us...And at that time we really.. REALLY wanted to punch him the face for saying that about you.....

IU: Well, it seems they've crossed the line..

"You can take him. Plan your revenge on him how ever you want." Clearly I was pissed. But my target is JunHyung.

HW: Neh?

IU: You heard JiYeon.

YSH: So.you mean we can have his way with him? but why?

"My target is only JunHyung whereas IU's target it SeungHo and Lee Joon. 4Minute will be watching B2ST's every movement. So if you need they're where abouts ask them and they'll tell you."

HW/YSH: CHINCHA? Gomawo Noona!

"Ahaha who are you calling noona? I'm only a few days older than you. HAHAHAHA"

IU: What do plan to do to DooJoon?

HW: Do you mind if we use DongWoon?

HY: The maknae of B2ST?

HW: Yeah...

"Go ahead"

YSH: Thank you Noo-- I mean JiYeon ah~

"That's better"

IU: I'M bored!!!

HW: Let's go CLUBBING!!

"LET's GO" God I love clubbing, and seducing guys. keke

IU: You guys wait down stairs and SeungHo ah~ Hyun Woo ah~. Make sure you don't let them know that you're one of us okay?

YSH/HW: Neh IU ah

IU: Good. Go down and wait for us outside.

YSH/HW: Okay

T-ara, 4Minute, IU and I went to our rooms to change. This was what everyone was wearing. Kekeke They sure have sense of fashion.

EunJung really rocked that outfit. It Suited her so much. Guys would really fall for her. Kekeke. SoYeon unnie was next.

(Imagine SoYeon wearing that dress)

SoYeon unnie's dress was okay. But her hair style would make guys drool over her.

Qri's clothes were alright though.. HwaYoung's clothes really suits her because of her short hair.

She really looks y. kekeke

Although Boram suits those close but her face still makes her innocent.

HyoMin's clothes were a bit too revealing but then again thats her style. IU has a different feel when she goes out clubbing. I'd say black suits her the best.

(Imagine her with black heels not the red shoes)

And of course I would look the best.

(JiYeon is weaing this, imagine that her hair is longer and is a bit blond.)

"Everyone done?"

EJ: Nope, 4Minute is not here yet.

Qri: Aish those girls are slow. I'll go get them

Qri left and soon she cam back. Keke, as always 4Minute dress like....

(JiYoon with black sunglasses not red)

HyunA rocked it with her red hair. GaYoon and JiHyun dressed okay, but since SoHyun is the maknae of 4Minute she still looks innocent one that can get away with anything. And lastly JiYoon. I really like her style, suits her personality.

"Okay..So everyone's here now? Let's go. Oh wait..HyunA ah~"

HyunA(HA): Yes?

"Go call the guys too"

HA: Who you want me to call JiYeon ah?

"Hm..."

IU: Go call Z:EA and Teen Top, they both did good today.

"And call Big Bang as well, tonight we'll party all night. I don't give a damn about school tomorrow so call them"

HA: Okay. I'll go get them now

IU: We'll wait for you outside. Okay?

HA: Neh.

T-ara, 4Minute excluding HyunA IU and I went outside and already saw HyunWoo and SeungHo dressed up.

"Yah!"

HW: Oh..omo JiYeon, you totally look AWESOME.Kekeke

IU: Yah! how about me? IU pouted kekek how cute.

HW: You look Awesome too IU ah...hehe

"You look....fine."

YSH: What's with the pause?

"Nothing kekeke"

I do have to admit..they both look hell hot. Any girl would fall for them. Yoo SeungHo is well known for his cold yet caring side, Hyun Woo, well who wouldn't fall for him. Any girl who sees him wink or sees his eye smile, they'll faint straight away. They were wearing this..

(without the tie)

SeungHo was quite casual but what would expect from a guy with a cold expression? Keke. Hyun Woo still looked cute though. Sooner HyunA arrived with Z:EA, Teen Top and Big Bang looking quite HOT! Y.

(without the sunglasses)

Surely they have their own taste and style..but we are going to a club...oh wells.

IU: Looks like every one is here.

EJ: KAJA!!

"Ahahah, excited to go in a club are we? EunJung ah~?"

EJ: A-ani...

IU: It's okay. It's been a little while since we've hanged out with each other, let alone in a club.

"Well, then if we see any of them as in B2ST, MBLAQ, MYNAME or anyone that knows us, keep your profile low okay?"

IU: We know. B1A4 knows us but not 4Minute and the others. But those 3 groups know T-ara, so all of you keep your profile low.

"Okay then, which club shall we go to?"

ChunJi(CJ): Hmm...how about..oh how about Jay's club, it's freaking HUGE. It's called MoonLight (*yup i kow gay name..*) 

"Okay then it's settled. Lets go"

3RD PERSON POV

JiYeon, IU and their gang which consists of T-ara, 4Minute, Z:EA, Teen Top, Big Bang, Yoo SeungHo and Lee Hyun Woo. They each caught a taxi and went to MoonLight Club, which was Teen Top's ChunJi friends Club. Jay owns the club and is like a brother to ChunJi, he too knows about ChunJi in the gang as a member of Silver Dragon. He dosen't mind. While they were on they're way to the club, they were sure that B2ST and the others were asleep but they weren't.

It seems like they couldn't sleep they all met up and went to a club.

YOUR POV

We finally got here, the others also arrived. We got out and paid the driver.

"That was one loooooooong ride" I stretched my arms out

IU: Yeah. she stretched as well

Teen Top(TT): We're here. YAY! they said jumping around..pfft kids kekek but their cute.

Big Bang(BB): Wah. That's a long ride.

Z:EA: Woah~

T-ara/4Minute(4M): WOW

YSH/HW: HOLY!

CJ: Oh yeah. I told Jay hyung that we're coming so he knows, oh there he is. Hehe let's go

"Yup let's go and have some fun"

We walked to the door and Jay oppa let us in. We were just stunned when he got in. The inside of the club was beautiful, so I took a picture of it kekeke. The club was already pumping with music.

TT: WOW! they all ran in and started dancing to their favorite song...Chirs Brown Run It.

All the girls eyes were glued onto them. The other's went around to do their own stuff. Only IU and I were left.

IU: Phew. Luckily no one saw us going in here with a bunch of people.

"Yeah."

IU: Let's go grab a seat and order some drinks.

"Okay"

We were walking around and finally found a empty table. IU and I walked towards it, IU accidently bumped into some groups that were walking together.

IU: Omo! Sor--

"..........."

 


 

so who do you think IU bumped into and what makes JiYeon to go silent.

There are 3 groups in total

HINT: they've have already been mentioned in past few chapters :)