018

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

2 days later, they had all went back to school as the school holidays were over. That means another boring semester for them and also the start of Jiyeon's plan to make Jokwon's mafia apart. Jiyeon has only told IU about her plan and to begin the plan, she'll dipose the gangs that have many members. In other words, she'll be targeting Super Junior first.

---

Jiyeon sighed as she walked to school. Her second house was only a 15 minute walk from her school. Her phone buzzed.

"What's wrong Kiseop ah?" Jiyeon said answering the phone.

"Jokwon's beginning to carry out his plans"

Jiyeon walked in a slower pace.

"He's going to send out Wonder Girls, BEG and 2NE1"

"Where is he sending them? Who are the targets? And when?"

"Jokwon has told them to target Miss A and they're planning to do it tonight. Are there any specific orders you would like to give 2NE1?" Kiseop asked

"Yes, there is. While they carrying out the plan. I'll have Miss A and Kara be at a park that's near Jokwon's headqauters. Once they are there, Miss A and Kara will help 2NE1 kill them and then have 2NE1 retreat back to the Kwon's and report to him that they had backups"

"Okay, you you've finally decided to make your move?"

Jiyeon chuckled "Yes and by doing that I'll be making his mafia fall apart one by one. And Kiseop ah"

"Yes?"

"Give me Super Junior's schedule ASAP"

"I understand"

-beep- -beep-

Jiyeon looked up and saw Seungho.

"Need a ride?" He asked

"I'll be fine. You go one first"

"Okay" Seungho said and drove off.

"I should call Miss A and Kara about the plan..."

Jiyeon entered the school and went up to the roof. Miss A and Kara were there.

"Perfect timing you too" Jiyeon said as she closed the door.

"Waeyo?" Jia and Hara said

"I have a mini job for you" Jiyeon said grinning

Miss A and Kara turned serious and faced Jiyeon.

"So listen very carefully, okay?" Jiyeon said

"Neh" they all said

"Kiseop just called me earlier and has informed me that Jokwon is planning on attacking tonight. He's target is you, Miss A. He's sending Wonder Girls, BEG and 2NE1 to carry out his plans. I want Miss A to be at the park that's near his house tonight at 6:00 pm on the dot. Kara, you'll be hiding in the back and be on standby. Once Wonder Girls and BEG starts to attack you, Kara you'll come out and help Miss A fend them off while 2NE1 kills them and then the girls will retreat and report to Jokwon that they had backups and had no choice to retreat. You can do that can you?" Jiyeon explained

"Yes" the girls answered confindently.

"Now pretend you don't know anything about their plan and just act normal" Jiyeon reminded them

"Neh, Agashi" They all said

"Good"

BRIIIINGG

The bell rang.

"Another boring sememster..." Jiyeon complained.

"At least this is your last year Jiyeonnie" Min said laughing.

They walked down, laughing as they headed to their classroom.

---

Jiyeon entered the classroom and quickly scanned the room. Wonder Girls.

'I could totall see their weapons strapped to them' Jiyeon thought and rolled her eyes

Jiyeon set her bag down and sat down on her chair and leaned back. The teacher hasn't arrived yet.

"Phew~ I'm safe" IU said as she sat down.

"You're lucky the teacher hasn't arrived" Jiyeon said chuckling.

IU pouted and turned around, facing Jiyeon and leaned in.

"Ready to start our plan?" IU whispered

Jiyeon half grinned and half smirked.

"I guess you are~" IU sang

"Yah!" Jiyeon playfully slapped IU on her shoulder

"BE QUIET!!!" The teacher shouted as he entered the classroom.

Everyone fell silent.

"Now, even though this is your last semester, we'll be having some new student's joining us" The teacher began.

Students had confused expression, whereas for IU and Jiyeon they smirked as they knew what was happening.

"Come in"

Five boys walked in, female students squealing, male students groaning, Jiyeon and IU smirking while their gangs looked at them in confussion.

"Quiet down" Jiyeon said in a low voice.

The noise soon died down.

"Now introduce yourself"

"JR"

"Aron"

"Baekho"

"Minhyun"

"Ren"

The class erupted with girls squeallings.

"I said quiet down" Jiyeon snapped

... No one said a thing. They were too scared to talk back to the Queenka.

"Finally peace" Jiyeon mumbled

IU chuckled.

'NU'EST may be young, but those guys are on Big Bang's level. Let's see how they'll kill off the girls' Jiyeon thought. 'I wonder if EXO are getting better. They were hurt pretty bad'

---

School ended shortly, everyone went home except for Jiyeon, IU, B.A.P, NU'EST, Miss A, Kara, Wonder Girls, BEG and 2NE1.

Jiyeon and IU went somewhere together to carry out their plan. B.A.P and NU'EST were working together and went the other way. Miss A were making their way to the park near Jokwon's headquaters. Kara went a different direction so they won't cause any suspicions. Wonder Girls and BEG secretly followed Miss A from behind. 2NE1 was already at the park waiting for their target; Wonder Girls and BEG to come so she could ambush them while they're fighting off Miss A and Kara.

--

Miss A were leisurely walking around the park, while Kara hid behind the trees. It was already dark.

"They're coming" Suzy whispered

"Mm" The members hummed

"Well, well look who we have here" Wonder Girls and Brown Eyed Girls said, while 2NE1 were following behind them smirking.

Miss A returned 2NE1 the smirk.

Min sighed, then smirked right after "What happened to dear Hyelim and Sohee?" She snickered

"Oh, we forgot, Agashi had already killed them" Jia said between her laughs.

2NE1 had to bite down on their lips to keep them from laughing.

"Oh and Agashi killed JeA and Miryo as well didn't she?" Fei said smirking

"YOU! YOU DAMN !" Ga In snarled and threw a punch as Fei

Fei smirked as she caught GaIn's fist and twisted it hard. GaIn yelped in pain. Narsha pulled out her gun, aimed it at Fei and pulled the trigger.

BANNG

"Aww to bad you missed" Jia said as she sliced the bullet in half and smirked.

She flipped her knife and threw it towards Narsha.

"AHH!!" Narsha screamed as the knife peirced through her thigh.

Without warning Wonder Girls darted towards Suzy and Min. Suzy and Min stood there smirking.

"Wha-- AHH!!" Sunye shouted as Kara ambushed them.

"Still you're still outnumbered!" Narsha exclaimed

2NE1 took out their guns and smirked

"It's you who are outnumbered" CL said as she pointed her gun at GaIn.

CL had her gun aimed at Ga In. Dara had her short blade beside Narsha's neck. Minzy and Bom had their pistols aimed at Ye Eun and Yu Bin. Kara had all their short blades pointed at SunYe.

"CL what is the meaing of this?!" Yubin exclaimed.

"We're the same as Jun" Bom casually said

"WHAT!!! YOUR SPIESSS!?" Ga In shouted

CL smirked and pulled the trigger. In a second Ga In was on the floor. Dead.

"GA IN!!" Narsha screamed "AH!!!" She screamed in pain as she felt the blade plundged into . Blood dripped down from and down onto the blade. Dara had a victory smirker plastered on her face. She removed her blade and wipe it clean.

---

Miss A had already disposed the bodies of BEG and Wonder Girls. 2NE1 had 'pretended' to retreat back to Jokwon and tell him that they were outnumbered.

"Jibe kaja" Nicole said

Kara and Miss A nodded and headed back home.

--

"Come in" Jiyeon called out

Fei and Gyuri came in.

"We've killed them and 2NE1 has gone back to report to him the 'fake' information" Fei said

"Good job girls" Jiyeon said nodding at them "Both groups deserve a well break. Rest and you can resunme school the day after tomorrow"

"Neh. Kasahamminda, Agashi" They bowed and left the room.

About five minutes of their departure, Yoo Seungho and Lee Hyunwoo came in.

"Jiyeon ah~" Hyunwoo said

"Yeah?"

"Let's go clubbing again!" Seungho said in an excited tone

"No" Jiyeon said bluntly

Seungho and Hyunwoo pouted

"PLEASE!!!" Hyunwoo whined while making cute poses

Jiyeon sighed and slammed her hands on the table.

Both of them flinched and became quiet.

"Tomorrow we will go. Now get out" Jiyeon said harshly "I have things to plan out"

"Okay.." They both said softly and walked out.

--

Jiyeon walked into her bedroom and took a shower and then changed into her pjs.

She sighed as she laid down on her soft bed and rested her arms over her eyes.

"Two groups killed. One more and I'll start the real plan" Jiyeon said to herself.

A knock on her door was heard.

"Come in"

"Agashi"

Jiyeon sighed and sat up.

"What is it? Eunjung?"

"IU agashi is here to visit"

"Let her come to my room"

"Neh" Eunjung said and walked out of the room as IU entered her room.

"You look awefully tired. You should stay home tomorrow. I'll carry out the second plan before we start the real one" IU said as she sat down beside Jiyeon

"How's EXO?" Jiyeon asked

"They're getting better. Their wounds are slowly healing"

"Thats good"

"Oh and NU'EST had already killed off the remaining members of SNSD"

"ALREADY!?" Jiyeon exclaimed

IU grinned and nodded.

"When did they do that?"

"Right after Miss A and Kara did their mini job. NU'EST followed them to their hideout and attacked them in their own hideout"

"I should have them and Big Bang work together!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she chuckled

"Take a rest Jiyeonnie. You're overworking yourself. You wouldn't want your gangs to worry over you" IU said in a worried voice

Jiyeon smiled at IU, thankful for her friend's concern

"Thanks Jieun ah"

--

After IU left, Jiyeon laid on her bed.

'When will I ever fall in love again?' She thouhght