chapter twenty five

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

Months has passed since the day Jokwon officially joined Jiyeon's gang but she had too many gangs under her so she handed him over to Jieun who had lesser gangs under her. It was now nearing to December as everyday would be cold with snow falling from the sky. Everyone was dressed up with many layers but ever since Minwoo's death, Jiyeon and Jieun has been more cautious with Leeteuk. They never forgave him and they never will. He had crossed the line and Jiyeon was definitely getting ready for war.

Two soft knocks were heard on her office door. She didn't look up from her computer screen and the door opens. Krystal walks into the room, closing the door behind her and walks up to Jiyeon's desk. Her long nails, painted black and red tapped on the desk making Jiyeon looking up, raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever it is, make it quick." Jiyeon mutters before casting her eye back to the computer screen.

"I've got a threat from Kwon Jin."

Jiyeon snaps her head up and nodded over to the couch before standing up from her chair, holding a bunch of folders in her hand and walked over to the couch as Krystal sat across her. 

"He wants to end this war. The last gang standing wins. Easy right?" Krystal shook her head. "He's planning something. I know it. I can feel it and it's not a good feeling. As we know, he is currently in L.A doing god knows what. I have a feeling has made some alliance over there and some alliance in China as well."

"Any we know of?"

Krystal twisted her lips, her eyes flickered up to the ceiling and back to Jiyeon before sighing. "They was once our weapon handler."

"M4M?" Jiyeon questioned with a frown on her face. "If they have made an alliance with Kwon Jin, it will make no difference. However, they will know more about weapons and they'll know how to handle them more." She sighs and closes her eyes. "I'd hate to do this but since they are no longer with us, we'll have to get rid of them first. Krystal, can you go call those six groups and bring them here."

"You mean the ones that are aren't officially part of your gang?"

"Yes."

Krystal nodded her head and left the office to go get Myname, Mblaq, Beast, B1A4, Infinite and TVXQ. Jiyeon wasn't going to let them be part of this war so she was planning to have them do a different task. It was both dangerous and hard. While she waited for Krystal to bring the six groups, she sat there looking through each and one of the folders that held special information of the Kwon Mafia Clan.

Frowning as she scans through the profiles, she lets out a groan. "Maybe Jokwon can help me with this." She mumbles as she takes out her phone and dials Jieun's number.

"Jiyeon? It there something you need?"

"Can you send Jokwon to my office? I need to discuss something with him."

"Is this in regards to the threat and something to do with Kwon Jin's gang?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I've already sent him to you. He should be there soon."

"Okay, thanks."

She ends the call at the same time Krystal comes back with the six groups and sits down back across Jiyeon. The boys were standing around Krystal while some sat down on the couch. They waited for Jiyeon to start talking as an awkward silence filled the room. Her eyes lifted off the folders for a slight second before they went back onto the folder. "Krystal, you stay in here. The six of you please wait outside. I'll have Krystal call one of you in when I'm finished."

They nodded their heads and went out of the office. The door closed with a soft click. She lifts her head up and meets Krystal's curious gaze. Jiyeon smiles and places the folder down beside her.

"What were your specialities again? You and f(x)."

"Tracking and cross-dressing." Krystal raised an eyebrow up. "Why?"

"I have a job for you and the girls." Before Jiyeon could continue, two knocks were heard before the door opened revealling Jokwon. "Can you wait outside with the boys? When I'm done I'll call you in." Jokwon nodded and went out. Jiyeon turns her attention back to Krystal. "As I was saying, I have a job for you and they are separate tasks."

"So you're going to tell me and I relay this back to the members?"

"Yes." She crossed her legs. "You did an amazing job in killing your sister. Though it must have been hard."

Krystal rolled her eyes. "It was that hard. I never liked her anyways. What is my task?"

"The war will break out very soon and I need to utilize my plans before the war breaks out. Your group has different tasks but the same goal. You'll be disguising yourself as another person. I'll get G.NA and Ailee help you girls with the make over." She went through the folders and found the right folder and gave it to Krystal. "Your task is to be waitresses at a restaurant that the members of Girl's Day go to often. Get as much as information on the girls. Pretend to be their friend even. I've taught you how to act, how to change your voice and for this task you will put those in action. Gather as many information from them and report them back to me."

"Okay," Krystal blinked as she slowly sinks in the order she was given. "Have a make over, pretend to be someone else and gather information from them."

"Use any means but do not let your cover blown. Can you do that?"

Krystal grinned. "Yes."

"You can go now. Call in Myname for me."

Krystal nodded and stood up. She bowed to Jiyeon, making her chuckle before she left the office and tells Myname to go inside. Myname comes inside shortly after Krystal left the room. The boys sat down and she scans them. She remembers the time they were training and chuckles to herself, making the boys look at her in confusion.

"Jiyeon?" Insoo voice out.

"I'm forbidding you and the rest from joining our war." She said firmly as she looked at them and over to the door. "I can't risk losing you or let alone having you kill someone. You understand that don't you?"

"Yeah, we do." Chaejin nodded and stared at her. "So what are we doing here?"

Jiyeon closes her eyes. "You may not be in the war but you will help us with various of things." The boys raised an eyebrow up but said nothing. "I've noticed somethings you haven't noticed yourself."

"Really?" Gunwoo asked. "What is it exactly?"

"I will tell you in a minute but before that," She picked up a few folders and scanned through them before placing them back down. "Both Jieun and my gangs are equally strong but that doesn't mean they will come back unhurt. I've seen you actually help patch them up and I must say you know what to do when it comes to treating wounds. The war will be ugly and there's a big chance my people will come back hurt. I trust you to take care of them while we are at war."

"Will we be staying in the house?"

"Of course silly." Jiyeon chuckled. "Unless you want to be on the battlefield and die the next second." She sent them a dark look which made them shudder. "You'll be staying with my parents and Jieun's parent's as well. They will also be helping you. That is all. You can go now and can you call in MBLAQ."

"We'll try our very best when the time comes."

As they all stood up, preparing to leave the room, Jiyeon called them back.

"Yes?"

"Do me a favour and don't leave the house much. You know my house has almost everything but if you need ask a member of my gang to come with you. I don't want to risk any of you captured and used as hostages."

They nodded, left the room and MBLAQ came in. Like where Myname had sat, they sat down too as they stared at Jiyeon. Jiyeon leans back in the arm chair and sighs. What tasks should I make them do? Something they're all good in and be fast... Jiyeon thought as she stared at them one by one.

"What are you guys good at again?"

"Pardon?" G.O blinked at her sudden question. "I thought we weren't going to join you for war."

"Of course your not. You're going to be staying home helping us with the war. So what are you good at? You did train..."

"Guns... We're good with weapons." Joon said as his jaw clenched.

Bingo. They can help Jason and the crew with that.  "When the war starts, you'll be helping Jason and his crew in handling the weapons. Reloading ammos, putting the guns together and do whatever with other weapons. They are short on members so help them with that. I'll have Jason talk to you sometime. Call in Beast and B1A4 for me."

 

Jiyeon sighs as she walks down to the kitchen with Jokwon following behind her. She had asked him about each member of the gang of his father's mafia and gained a lot of useful information she could use for the war. Jiyeon had learned a lot about Jokwon and was glad she made the right decision about letting him into the gang and she was happy to see Jokwon getting along with her and Jieun's gangs.

"What was the threat he gave you?" Jokwon asks as he thanks Himchan for the mug of coffee.

"Last gang standing wins." Jiyeon stretches as she takes a bite of her apple. "Krystal said something about making alliance with our former alliance."

"Who?"

"M4M."

Jokwon widened his eyes. "... ."

"Yeah." She sighed.

"They may be our former weapon handlers and trainers. If your father made an alliance with them, it could mean that the gangs under your father will learn more about how to handle and use the weapons." Himchan informed as he takes a seat beside Jokwon. "And that could mean bad news."

"It is bad news Himchan."

"What do you think we have to do?" Himchan sighs as he frowns.

"Take them out?" Jokwon questions. "Although I don't know whether they are in China or with my father in L.A but taking them out is better than later... Right?"

"Well aren't you smart. You learn really fast don't you?" Jiyeon smiles. "Jokwon, have you heard of JJCC?"

"Yeah, I have." He frowned. "Aren't they the most strongest and dangerous gang in China?"

"Yeah." She smirked.

"Wait, are you saying they are under you?" He exclaims, his eyes widening even more. Jiyeon nods with a grin. "Holy ."

"Himchan, can you give E.CO a call and tell them about the threat and the plan?"

"Sure."

Himchan stood up and went to his office, B.A.P's office to call E.CO while Jiyeon and Jokwon stayed in the kitchen to relax. With Jiyeon's eyes closed, she remembers the time M4M had left her. Why? Why are you joining up with our enemy? She thought and sighed.

"What are you going to do now that the war is near?"

"We train." She sent him a sadistic smirk.

"Serious?"

She leaned in, her face inches from Jokwon's face. "I'm dead serious."