Tough Training + Assassination Part 2

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

THIS IS BACK TO THE PRESENT.


 

YOUR POV

I sat in my room and huffed out in frustration

"AISH! Just what is appa thinking? Training them? They're not even supposed to be involved with us and his training them to KILL? ARGHH" I screamed and ruffled my hair in anger

"Woah woah..calm down JiYeon" IU said

I glared at her

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?"

"Anyways, about U-KISS, SHINee and 2NE1"

"Uh-huh" IU said

"I gave an order 4 months ago, I never told you about it...though...hehe"

"YAH!"

"Anyways, what I told them was that when we regain their trust which we did, they'll transfer to our school. All of them will since they'll be lying their age. We'll pretend to use them and all and they'll pretend they don't know us. Once Jokwon makes a move, we'll make our first move. We'll eliminate those who come in contact with the boys or any of our gangs."

"But surely what happened during those 4 months sure was hectic. You even killed them. Jun revealed the fact he was a spy and completed his mission. You warned JoKwon, stabbed him in the stomach and shot him in the shoulder. Last but not least, you assured them...well to Lee Joon that is. But now is the real thing where this mafia war is going about. What angers me is Mr Park. How can he just say he'll train them to kill?"

"I'm not training them to kill"

We both jumped when appa came out of nowhere

"APPA! Don't scare us like that"

"Do you know why I said to train them?" he said closing the door

We shooked our heads. He sat down on the chair.

"The only reason I suggested that was so they could protect themself from the Kwons. I can't have you and your gangs run all over the place to keep an eye on them. They all have lives to attend to. I'm not training them to kill, but self-defense. They won't be using weapons, as they'll learn hand to hand combats. They'll go through tough training just like what your gangs went through."

IU and I nodded as he started to explain

"Those boys have gone through betrayal and trust. As for the both of you, you sacrificed your own time just to get your gangs to keep an eye on them. So they can be safe from our enemies hands."

3RD PERSON POV

As JiYeon's father were explaining everything to IU and JiYeon, the boys were outside of their room listening to every detail her father said.

Then they all went back to their rooms.

They all had the same thoughts

'They went through all of this just for us? And we...hated them just because we didn't know the reason why they were acting like this?'

YOUR POV

I stretched my arms as I yawned.

"Oh yeah...we never got to tour Black Fangs around did we?" IU said

"Oh yeah...but I think they already know where each place or rooms are by now" I replied

I looked at appa.

"So where are you going to train them? The same training facility my gangs were trained at?"

He nodded

I faked a shocked expression

"I'm going to feel sorry for them" IU said

"Yeah...the training there is tough as hell....So who's going to train them?"

"You and IU will be the supervisors. 4Minute, Big Bang, CN BLUE and B.A.P" he said

"Okay"

"They'll be trained everyday after school.."

"Isn't that too much?" I asked

"Nope. You're gangs did the same"

"Okay"

He nodded and just left.

"We should sleep. Its 3:30 am now and we have school..." I said yawning for the 4th time.

"Hmm"

She was already alseep.

I turned off the light and went to sleep

GUNWOOPOV

"I can't believe...that they scarified all that to keep us safe" Seyong said

"Yeah" Chaejin chimed in

"I mean...then that was all an act?" I said

"What?"

"You know the revenge"

"Oh..I don't think the revenge is an act. I mean, Junhyung and Seungho hyung have hurt them badly but for the last 4 months..I know that they weren't acting" ChaeJin said

"Yeah. I even noticed some gangs that were behind us when we were at Lotte World with everyone. And when that Super Junior dude slapped HyunA, she came over and helped us. She won't do anything without a reason and she's not the type to put other's in danger" Seyong explained

"That's true. We even doubted her." Chae Jin said sadly.

"Let's sleep. We have school"

I turned off the lights and went under the blankets.

YOUR POV

*beep* *beep*

I woke up as the bright sun hit my face

"Urgh."

I got up and got washed and changed into my uniform.

I opened the door slowly so I won't wake IU up since it's only 6:30pm.

----OUTSIDE THE HOUSE---

I went to my car.

I was about go in the car when someone stopped me.

"Chakanman"

I turned to the person who stopped me. It was Hoya.

I raised an eyebrow

"I er...just want to say thank you"

"Wae?"

I said opening the door of my car.

"For helping me 4 months ago and I want to say sorry...for not trusting you"

I softened

"You don't have to say sorry. You didn't know about the whole war and all. It was clearly my fault for dragging you into this mess"

I got into the car and got in and drove off to my 3rd house.

---3RD HOUSE--

When I got to my third house.

I parked my car and got out and walked in.

I went up to my work room, clicked a button which revealed the weapons room.

Since I was wearing my school uniform and I wearing black high knee socks. I walked into the weapons room and started to load weapons onto my body.

I clasped a strap around my thigh that held my assassin knives that were hidden under my skirt. They were both clasped on both of my legs.

I strapped a not so long sword sideways on my back attached to a strap and was strapped above my shirt, and another long one strapped on top of it strapped upwards. It was wrapped in a red cloth so students and teacher's won't suspect it as a weapon.

I then looked for 2 guns and strapped them on both sides of my hip under the hem of my skirt as my shirt hides it. I then got my darts and hide them around and under my shirt sleeves.

I looked at the clock.

8:30 am

"I'm late..." I just shrugged it off.

I checked to see if the weapons weren't visible.

"Sweet"

*beep*

My phone buzzed.

To: Ji

From: Tae

'Be careful. Although we all just transfered to your school already and we're in your class. Because of the incident you caused in the last 4 months. Jokwon also sent his underlings to your school. He sent SNSD, Wonder Girls and Girls Day.'

I replied to him saying thanks for telling me.

I walked out of the house and got into my car.

I took my phone out.

"Hello?"

"YongGuk ah"

"Yes?"

"Get your group ready for action"

"You mean B.A.P?"

"Yes. Who else?" I chuckled

"I want you to transfer to my school. Taemin just texted me that Jokwon sent his underlings SNSD, Wonder Girls and Girls Day to our school."

"Ah okay. Good thing your father already got everything done for us. We're on out way to your school now. See you there"

"Kay"

And I hanged up. I started the engine and sped off to school. I got there in 20 minutes. I got out after parking the car and walked to my classroom.

*SLAM*

I slammed the door opened

"Y-You are late Park Jiyeon" the stupid teacher tried to attempt to scold me.

I smirked and just passed him and sat down in my seat.

The teacher was just blabbing on and on as I scanned the room. SNSD and Wonder Girls well 3 of them are left, were sitting in the middle row.

Girls Day were sitting two rows in front of me.

The teacher then stopped talking and faced us

"I forgot to mention to you, we'll be having another group of boys transfering to our class"

Girls squealed. I just rolled my eyes

*BAM* The door opened and they piled in.

I smirked. B.A.P are now in action.

3RD PERSON POV

"Hi. I'm Bang YongGuk"

"Himchan"

"I'm DaeHyun" he said under his mask

"YoungJae iminda"

"YongUp~"

"I'm the maknae Choi Jong Hoon"

"Please to meet you" they all said at the same time.

The boys made eye contact with Jiyeon and smirked

JiYeon smirked as a response.

"Why don't you go sit in the row b-behind JiYeon-shi"

"neh~~"

YOUR POV

They walked behind and sat down.

"God why do they have to be in our class as well" I heard Himchan mumbled behind me

"Too bad" I whispered back and heard him groan

I laid my head down for some sleep but I couldn't sleep, so I just looked outside the window staring off to space.

*knock knock* The door tapped twice before a teacher came in

"Mr Jin, please go to the principle. You have a call" he said and walked back out

"Okay. Students you have self study time" he said and dashed out of the room.

Let's see, SHINee, 2NE1 and U-KISS were also in our class, which makes it more easier to keep an eye on them and dispose them.

I took my phone out and texted them all including SHINee, 2NE1 and U-KISS.

To: U-KISS, SHINee, 2NE1, T-ara etc...

If any of the SNSD, Wonder Girls and Girls Day member's come in contact or try to hurt the boys in any way, dispose of them discretly

From: Ji.

*message sent*

"Roger that" I heard members of B.A.P whispered.

The other's faked yawned or stretched indicating they understand.

I looked to the left and saw Seung Ho. A bruise caught my attention. I stood up, which my chair made a loud noise. All the students were lookin at me. Including our enemy.

I walked over to SeungHo.

"Hey~ How come you were late?" he asked me

"What happened to your cheek?" I asked

I saw him freeze and SNSD Sunny stiffened. I smirked.

"I er....hit...a wall. Yes that's right. I hit a wall" he said a bit too fast.

I squatted down.

"Tell me the truth SeungHo ah" I said in a low voice, so it sounded like I'm threathening him.

I saw him gulped and looked with his eyes to the left, which was to my right. SNSD Sunny it is.

I smirked and got back up.

I walked over to SNSD Suuny.

I was looking into her eyes and smiled.

3RD PERSON POV

"Hi. I'm Park JiYeon. The Queenka of this school" JiYeon introduced herself to Sunny. "I hope we can be friends" she said giving her a friendly smile.

Sunny had no idea that Jiyeon was planning something evil and accepted her handshake

"I'm Sunny. The other eight girls next to me are part of my gang" she naively said

JiYeon clapped her hands.

"You're in a gang?" she faked a surprised espression.

"What is she thinking?" InSoo whispered to JunHyung.

"Just trust what she's thinking" Eunjung whispered to them.

They nodded and went back to watching JiYeon.

"Can you introduce me to them? Please?"

'She doesn't know who we are, so it won't be a problem" all of the member's of SNSD thought.

But they thought wrong.

"Sure. This is Taeyeon our leader. SooYoung, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun our maknae and me" she pointed them one be one.

"And we're called SNSD"

"Wow...so many names to remember" Jiyeon faked a gasp

"Hehe You'll learn them"

"So...we're friends?" Jiyeon asked

"Sure" they all said naively.

Jiyeon clapped her hands

"Gomawo" she said and hugged Sunny.

*BAM*

Everyone looked at Joon who fell on the floor.

"Hehe....sorry?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Anyways...so see you at lunch?" Jiyeon asked

The girls nodded. [A/N: SNSD are all sitting down btw]

Jiyeon smiled.

She walked back to her seat and smirked evilly. She sat back down and faked a happy smile when Sunny looked back at her.

JiYeon waved at Sunny to which she waved back.

JiYeon took her phone out and texted Miss A.

To: Miss A

Dispose Sunny of SNSD when's she's alone

From: Ji.

YOUR POV

Gosh..wow. They are so naive. I bet they're all thinking that I don't know them. But they got it all wrong.

~you got a message~

My phone buzzed.

I opened up the text message.

To: Ji

Okay~~....but why?

From: Jia

I replied to her.

To: Jia

She messed with Seung Ho. That's why. And also get rid of Tiffany as well. I heard she's the best fighter along with Jessica. But I'll have f(x) Krystal to deal with her sister.

From: Ji

*beep*

To: Ji.

Got it.

From: Jia.

~RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG~~

The bell rang and I got up and ran out of the class room and to the cafeteria. Bought some food and went to the roof top.

I started eating. In a matter of 20 minutes, I finished my lunch and threw the rubbish to the corner.

*clack* I heard the door open.

I turned around and saw Hyoyeon.

"Is there something the matter HYoyeon shi?" I faked my nice tone

"I'm new to the school, so I don't know where the toilets are" she said

"Oh I see. Where are your other members?"

"They're at the cafeteria"

"So...you're alone?"

She nodded.

"Okay. I'll show you where the toilets are."

"THANK YOU!!" she shouted and hugged me while I was smirking.

"You're welcome Hyoyeon shi"

We broke off the hug and she followed me to the toilets. I went inside with her.

"I'll wait for you here" I said standing near the sinks

"Okay"

She entered a toilet.

I took this chance made sure there wasn't anyone else in the toilet or outside the toilets. When there wasn't anyone.

I took out my small knife I hid under my skirt strapped onto my thigh. I leaned on the toilet door next to the one Hyoyeon was in.

*Flush*

The toilet flushed and Hyoyeon came out. I hid the knife behind my back.

"Thanks for waiting" she said washing her hands.

I walked behind her and in the mirror she could see me smiling.

She turned around

"Why are you smiling Jiyeon ah?"

She took a step towards me away from the door.

"It's because I'm glad to have a friend like you"

"Chincha? Thanks" she hugged me

I whispered in her ear.

"And I'm happy enough for you to stupidly enough to believe that I don't know you"

"Wha?--"

I cupped over and plunged the knife in her heart. I was wearing gloves so my hand prints won't be on the handle of the knife.

I pressed it in deeper and I dragged her into one of the toilet rooms. The knife I used belonged to Girls Day Minah whom I was able to steal from by the help of Jun.

I uncupped and let her limped down on the floor, bloow flowed out.

"Y-you.." she was gasping for air as she clutched onto her heart where I stabbed her "l-lied t-to u-us."

I smirked.

"Of course" I squatted down to her eye level "You're Sunny hurt SeungHo. Whoever comes in contact with them will be disposed of. Taking out your member's one by one will be easy, since I have spies that are under Jokwon right now. Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica will be joining you sooner" I flipped the knife up and slit it across her neck.

She laid on the floor lifeless. I tossed the knife beside her and walked out. I didn't close the door. I walked out of the toilet and started to act horrified. I ran to the cafeteria and too SNSD.

I had tears in my eyes

"S-SUNNY!!" I shouted after I came to a stop at their table.

"Whats wrong?" they all stood up worriedly.

"h-H-Hyoyeon....a she......"

Gosh, I must be a born actress.

"Calm down" Hyoyeon said "Breath in breath out"

I did what she told me

"Hyoyeon...i-is...w-was..k-killed...i-in th-the girls t-toilet..."

"WHAT?" Taeyeon yelled.

"She came to me to ask where the toilets were. So I showed her where it was. I waited outside for her. Then I saw..i think Minah shi? From Girls Day walking in then she came out later smirking. I grew suspicious so I-I w-went in and saw blood. I followed the trail of blood an-and saw H-Hyoyeon shi lying to the floor d-dead. Her h-heart was s-stabbed and her neck was slit." I took a deep breath

"I s-saw a small knife and on the knife it had carving initials indicating GD, Minah"

"T-take us there"

I nodded and we ran to the girls toilet.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard them scream

Jessica checked the knife

"It's Minah's knife alright" she said looking pissed.

---END OF SCHOOL---

I was standing with SNSD waiting for Girls Day.

"Unnie.." I said tugging on Tiffany's shirt

"Yes?"

I pointed at Girls Day

"They're over there"

They turned to Girls Day as they walked up to SNSD

"What's wrong?" So Jin asked

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHY DON'T YOU EN ASK MINAH YOURSELF" Sunny yelled

"Why are you angry at us?" Ji Hae said

"Why is she crying?" Yura said pointing at me.

"Because she found Yoona DEAD WITH MINAH'S KNIFE BESIDE HER" Seohyun yelled and then cried right after.

"What? I didn't kill her" Minah defended herself

"Then let me ask" TaeYeon said. "Did you go to girls toilet?"

Minah nodded.

"Then did you see Jiyeon and Yoona?"

She nodded again.

"When I came in, she" she pointed to me "was outside of the girls toilet. She said she'll wait for me outside"

"But when she came out, we went back together, then I remembered Hyoyeon shi so I went back to her" I faked another tear drop "When I got into the toilet..." I broke down and Tiffany was hugging me trying to calm me down.

"BUT I DIDN'T KILL HER" Minah shouted

"THEN WHY IS YOUR KNIFE BESIDE HYOYEON?????????????" Jessica shouted on top of her lungs.

My face was hidden since Tiffany was hugging me.

I smirked then continued crying.

"I-I remember...hearing....someone say..." I could talk properly.

I should really debut as an actress one day.

"Say what? Jiyeonnie?" Taeyeon said

"Say..that..they are spy working under Jokwon and that he or she can dispose any members of SNSD, Girls Day and and who is it the other group that transfered here"

"Wonder girls?"

I nodded.

I sniffed and got out of Tiffany's hug.

"Sorry unnie...for getting your shirt wet" I faked a cracked voice.

"It's okay."

"I-I was hoping to k-know more about..H-Hyoyeon unnie" I sniffed.

I looked at the time. 4:40 pm.

"Unnie...."

"Go home. Jiyeonnie." Taeyeon said in a comforting voice

"B-But" I looked at her with tears in my eyes

"We'll deal with this. Okay?"

I hesitately nodded my head.

"O-Okay..."

"I'll walk you to your car." Seohyun offered

I just nodded but on the inside I was celebrating like hell.

---TO THE CAR--

"Will you be fine unnie?" I asked

"We will"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For not being able to protect Hyoyeon unnie."

"It's okay. Now go on"

I nodded and got into my car and drove off.

---IN THE CAR---

"Such naive es."

I wiped my fake tears and fixed my make-up while waiting for the green light.

~you got a message~

I checked the text.

To: Ji

Wow. Didn't think you'll act and kill Hyoyeon. So daring

From: JunHyung

I replied to him

To: Junhyung

Well Sunny did mess with SeungHo. It's just a payback. And three more of them will be disposed soon

From: Ji

*beep*

To: Ji

Wow~~ I should learn from you

From: JunHyung

To: Junhyung

You will.

From: Ji

~I can't take my breath breath~

"Hello. Appa?"

"I heard from Junhyung, You killed Hyoyeon in school?"

"Neh. I used Girls day Minah's knife and made it as if she was the one who killed her"

"I see."

"Appa"

"Yes?"

"Since I've killed Hyoyeon, and Sunny has made contact with Seungho and has hurt him. I've ordered Miss A to kill her when's she's alone. We should dispose their best fighter Tiffany and Jessica. Can you get Jun to kill Tiffany and I'll get Krystal to get rid of her sister"

"Alright. I'll them right after this."

"Thanks dad"

"Bye honey. Oh remember to come to my 2nd house for the training."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

*toot* *toot*

I ended the call. Did a u-turn and drove to appa's 2nd house.

----2 HOURS LATER----

After a 2 hour drive to appa's house, I finally arrived.

I saw IU's car parked outside the house.

So I parked my car behind her.

Just like me having 4 or more houses, Appa and IU too have more than 3 houses.

Appa's 2nd house was REALLY BIG.

I walked to the front door and knocked on it.

The door opened revealling, Yong Guk.

"You came here fast." I said

3RD PERSON POV

"Yeah. Since you were still acting with SNSD. That was Daebak you know." Yongguk complimented.

Yong Guk and Jiyeonent together down to the training room. Which is in the underground basement.

When they got there, IU, Big Bang, 4Minute, CNLUE and other members of B.A.P were standing in line facing DBSK, Infinite, B1A4, MinWoo, MYNAME, MBLAQ, B2ST and Block B. Yong Guk went to join his gang and Jiyeon went to stand beside IU.

"Alright! Since everyone's here. We'll start the training" IU started "I want everyone to stand in a line over there" she pointed to the side of the room.

They all followed.

Jiyeon cleared her voice.

"4Minute"

All members of 4Minute stood in the middle of the room.

"MBLAQ. I want you to fight against 4Minute. NO holding back. Attack them with everything you got. DO NOT go easy on them just because they are girls" Jiyeon instructed.

"B-But" Mir said

"NOWW!" Jiyeon demanded

The boys scurried over to 4Minute.

HyunA chuckled.

"You better listen to Jiyeon and IU. They're really scary when it comes to training people. No mercy given"

MBLAQ had their mouth dropped opened

"you gotta be kidding me" G.O mumbled

"Nope. Now I want you to last against 4Minute for 2 hours" IU said looking at her watch.

"START!!!" Jiyeon shouted

Punches and kicks were seen here and there. Joon and Mir were against HyunA and SoHyun. Seungho against GaYoon. G.O and CheunDoong against JiHyun.

---5 HOURS LATER---

The boys of MBLAQ were lying on the ground gasping for air as they panted hard. Beads of sweats were seen as their clothes are drenched in sweat.

4Minute, were still breathing at a normal pace and only small amount of sweat were seen on their necks and their foreheads.

“I want you to all run 10 laps around in this basement.” IU instructed

“B-But we—“ Mir tried to reason with the two supervisors

JiYeon glared at Mir telling him to shut up and follow IU’s order’s.

“You wanted to train. You made the decisions and now you will follow our orders. If don’t want to continue then you are free to walk out this door. But I’ll won’t have any of my gang to protect you” Jiyeon warned but threatened them at the same time.

Her voice came out cold, ice like daggers. Her eyes were cold as well.

They all gulped. MBLAQ pulled themselves off the ground. Determined to become stronger, they all started to run around the room.

“I’ll leave you guys in charged. Those who finish early can move onto the next training level” Jiyeon said

“We’ll be back in 3 hours” IU said

“Neh!” 4Minute, CN BLUE, Big Bang and B.A.P replied

They bowed as IU and Jiyeon left the room.

IU POV

When went out in front of the house for some fresh air.

“Haa~” I heard Ji sighed

“I can see they are determined. But…” she trailed off

“I know. This is a dangerous war. To us is war. For them is..probably a mere battle. They don’t see how dangerous this is” I continued

We both heaved out a sigh.

“I heard you killed Hyoyeon?”

“Yeah.”

“Where?”

“In  the girls toilet. I used Girls Day Minah’s knife”

“How did you get her weapon?”

She chuckled

“Jun?”

She nodded

“Sunny was the one who gave SeungHo that bruise”

“Bwo?” my voice came out deadly “That . I’m going to kill her”

“I’ve sent Miss A to dispose Sunny when she’s alone. That leaves the two best fighter of SNSD Tiffany and Jessica”

“Who you going to make to kill them?”

“Well, I’ve put Jun in charge of killing Tiffany and as for Jessica..” she smirked

“You’re going to make f(x) Krystal to kill her own sister?” I blurted out

She smirked “Bulls eye. Kekeke”

“God you are one evil and dangerous mafia daughter if someone messes with you. Kekeke”

“YAH!” she playfully slapped me

“JI~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard Fei’s voice

We looked up and saw Miss A running towards us

“What’s wrong?” I asked

They just smirked

“Mission complete” Suzy said flipping her fringe to the side

“How did you dispose Sunny?” I asked

“Well after Jiyeon left the scene when SNSD and Girls Day were arguing that Minah killed Yoona, Suzy ran towards them, fake crying and asked Sunny if she could talk to her for a while. Saying it was urgent” Jia explained

*FLASHBACK MISS A JIA POV*

After Jiyeon left we were hiding behind next to the gate of her school. We were eavesdropping on their conversations.

Jiyeon really is a scary one if someone messes with her, her gangs or friends.

What shocked me even more is that she killed YoonA in the toilets and managed to fool them quite well…

Girls Day started to have a fight with 5 members of SNSD. They fought against Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun.

Sooyoung was standing on the sidelines.

“I’m going to the car to put our bags in” I heard Sunny say

“Okay” Seohyun said giving her bag to Sunny. Sooyoung did the same

“Be careful” Sooyoung said

Sunny nodded.

We hid further back as Sunny made her way towards the gate.

We pretended to be on our phone talking to someone when she passed us.

“When is she coming?” Min faked a question to Fei

Fei shrugged.

Sunny was out of our sight.

I gave them the signal.

Suzy went up to Sunny first. We were all behind her

“Suuny shi” Suzy faked a feared voice

“Who are you? How do you know my name?” she asked raising suspicions

“I’m sorry. My name is Bae Su Ji. I’m a friend of JiYeon shi. She has told me what happened. She’s told me to go check up you guys for her. She’s really worried about you” Suzy said.

She’s really good at giving false information on the go.

“Who are they? The one’s behind you?”

“Oh they are my unnies.”

We nodded at Sunny indicating it as a hello.

“Sunny shi” I started with a sweet voice as I took a step closer to her. We all did.

“Yes?”

“I would like to give you some information about Minah shi…is that her name? The one that killed Hyoyeon shi?”

She nodded

“Can you come with us for a while? Please?” Suzy faked her aegyo

“Um…sure”

She’s so naïve

We led her to an alley way. Far from the school.

Our soft and gentle expressions turn to dangerous smirks

“Why are you smirking---*gasp* YOU!!!” she shouted as she pointed her fingers at us

“Well, well. You’re really slow to recognize who we are” Min snickered

“How dare you fool me” she snarled

“You’re outnumbered.” Fei hissed at her

“You all are so stupid to believe Jiyeon” I said smirking

“Wha?”

“You actually believed her” Suzy shot out

“It was just to frame Minah.”

“BWOOOOO!!!?” she yelled

“You messed with SeungHo right? You’re the one that gave him that bruise right?”

“Yeah so what?” she scoffed

“Jiyeon found out, she pretended to be friends with you. So she could kill you off one by one” Min said smirking

“She was the one who killed Hyoyeon”

“WHHHHHATTTTT!!” she was beyond angry but it was just so fun to do this

“We are under Jiyeon’s gang. Silver Dragon. We are also part of her mafia group. She’s told us to dispose you. Don’t worry, Tiffany and Jessica will be joining you soon” Suzy said smirking as she took a step forward taking out her knife.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

IU POV

“So you killed her in an alley way?” Jiyeon asked

“Yup”

~Goodbye baby goodbye~

JiYeon’s phone rang.

YOUR POV

“Hello?”

“Ji it’s me”

“Oh hey Jun. What’s up?”

“I already killed Tiffany”

“Already? That was fast…All that’s left is Jessica.”

“Krystal’s on her way to kill her sister”

“I see.”

“I’ll see you later Ji”

“Kay”

*toot* *toot*

He hanged up.

“What did Jun say?” Jia asked me

“Hm? Oh he said he already killed off Tiffany and Krystal is on her way to kill Jessica”

“So that leaves…Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung left in SNSD. 3 in Wonder Girls and 5 in Girls Day.” IU summed it up.

We nodded.

“Why don’t you guys go and have a few days off” I said

“Chincha?” Min asked

I nodded

“You’ve all worked well” IU said

“You deserve it” I continued

“Thanks Ji.”

I smiled as they went back to their car.

“3 hours is up” I heard IU say

“Let’s go check up on them”

We nodded and headed back into the house and down to the basement.

-MEANWHILE—

CL POV

We 2NE1, SHINee and U-KISS are currently hanging out together.

“I’m surprised Jokwon doesn’t have any guards keeping an eye on us” Taemin said

“Yeah…" Key said

We were all at a park. Chilling.

There are 3 member's left in SNSD, 3 in WG and 5 in Girls Day.

"They really did make Ji angry this time" Minzy pointed out.

We all nodded in agreement.

"I heard they are all recieving training by CN BLUE, 4Minute, Big Bang and B.A.P" Jonghyun said

"That's harsh"

"Yeah, Ji and IU are the supervisors as well" Dara said

"They're gonna have hell waiting for them. I remember the training days" I said as I scrunched up my nose at the past.

"Yeah...." they all said

--BACK TO JIYEON--

YOUR POV

"Alright. That's all for today" HyunA shouted

"There's more hell waiting for you. After a month, IU and I'll see how much you've improved." I said.

"You can all go home now. There will be cars waiting outside for you" IU said as we both left.

3RD PERSON POV

"Man...that was one of hell of training" Seungho puffed out

"Yeah....."

JiYeon then came back

"4Minute. CN BLUE. Big Bang and B.A.P"

"Neh?"

"I'll have you keep on the remaining member's of SNSD, Wonder Girls and Girls Day"

"NEH!!"

"So who you killed already?" Zelo asked

"Hm..Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and what's left is Jessica. Wonder Girls Sohee and Hyelim are already killed during the assassination I did 4 months ago." Jiyeon explained.

Jiyeon was about to leave when she turned back

"There's still hell waiting for you for the training. Be prepared. This is only the beginning of our tough training" she reminded them

They all groaned.