I Met Him Again. But he didn't recognise us

Will I Ever Find True Love Again?

YOUR POV:

Just like every morning, I would wake up and do the daiy routine. But today I just don't feel like going to school...all I felt like doing was to go out and have fun with my girls. Oh when I mean fun..I mean going out and make troubles or beat the crap out of some random person. All these thoughts were interupted by my phone, I went over and flipped it open to see who was calling me. When I flipped my phone, I saw who the caller was....IU. If your all wondering who IU is well let's just say IU is my VERY best friend and is also a member of my gang, Silver Dragons along with my T-ara girls.

*Phone conversation with IU*

You: Yoboseyo. I said in a low sleepy voice

IU: YAH! Park JiYeon! Why are you still sleeping? Get up already. I'm already waiting outside with the girls. We're gonna have some fun before going to school.

Fun? Did she just say fun?

IU: YAH! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?. she said shouting to my ear

You: Yah! I'm listening so you don't have to shout. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

IU: Arraso. Hurry up

With that she hung up. I quickly went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, took a shower and then changed into my school uniform,

 

and went down the stairs. As I was about to leave the house, a photo frame that I thought, I had already thrown away 2 years ago because of the painful memories I shared with him.....

*FLASHBACK*

I walked towards JunHyung oppa who I thought was sleeping on the grass.

You: Oppa.

JunHyung: ......

I walked closer and sat beside JunHyung oppa

You: Oppa. *I said shaking him a little to wake him up*

JunHyung: What? *he said in an annoyed voice to me*

Wait..what? Why is he is annoyed with me?

YOU: Oppa~ What are you doing? *I said with aegyo*

JunHyung: Nothing. Go away and leave me alone. *he said in a cold voice as if he didn't want me to be here with him*

YOU: *stuttering* O-o-ppa waegure? Y-y-ou d-don't l-l-lov - *my sentence got cut of by oppa*

JunHyung: Yes that's right. I don't love you. I never loved you in the first place. I only used you to make Jin Ah jealous so I could get her attention. *he got up and left me there*

Every words that came out of his mouth were like knives that peirced through my heart. I...loved him but he never loved me back... I remembered the first time he..oppa approached me and asked me out because he loved my short hair. But...but they were...ALL LIES.

YOU: No...No.. Oppa! *I screamed, kneeling down to the ground crying*

??: JiYeon ah *a girl said with a worried yet angry tone*

I turned around to see my friend, IU looking at me.

YOU: I-I-IU ah, h-h-he. o-o-o-ppa said..

IU: Yes I know JiYeon ah, I know. But you know, you can't always cry. JunHyung oppa is not the right guy for you, there are lots of guys out there that will treat you better than him. So forget about JunHyung oppa and move on and when you do forget about you'll then know that it was the right thing to do.  But you can't just leave him like that. *she smirked*

YOU: So... what are you suggesting me to do? *I said looking at IU for an answer*

IU: Well...*smirks* change yourself and get revenge to make him suffer the pain he made you have.... 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

I sighed as recalled my past, thinking how stupid of me to date him. It's been 2 years since I got dumped by that BASTARD JunHyung who used me to make that Jin Ah jealous. I took the photo frame and threw it in the bin and walked out the house only to meet my crew, T-ara and IU who were waiting for me.

YOU: Hey! * smiling*

IU & T-ara: YAH! What took you so long?

You: heheh, sorry something just made me remeber the UGLY past...thats all. *I said, smiling to them*

IU/T-ara: Oh.*they said, nodding*

YOU: Ahahah, it's okay. Now then, let's drop this topic and head out for some FUN!

IU/T-ara: YEAH *they said in unison*

And with that we all walked with our arms linked together, thinking of what fun we should that is until all of saw the nerd that's in our class. We looked at each other and smirked. IU went up to him first.

IU POV:

As I and the girls were slowly walking towards school, we saw our nerd classmate. We looked at each other smirking knowing that he will be our target. I went over to him smirking.

"YAH!"I said making him jump and dropping all of his stuff he was holding.

???: W-what do you want? *he said slightly raising his voice*

When I was about to say something, JiYeon came over with T-ara following behind her.

JiYeon(JY): YAH! Nerd boy. She said while grabbing his collar.

"You have guts raising your voice", I said raising my eyebrows and smirked.

T-ara: That's right you have guts to go against us. They said and then thats when it happened.

JiYeon, our Gueenka, T-ara and I had fun beating him up. We laughed when he tried to get back up.

YOUR POV:

YOU: Yah! Nerd boy MIR!. I said grabbing his collar. You have guts,huh? Raising your voice to our IU. Now your going to regret it. I said smirking and punched his face making him curled up into a ball on the ground. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, such a WEAKLING. I said smirking and thinking this is going to be fun.

With that, the girls and I continued beating him up. We had so much FUN. Yeah. Are you suprised? You didn't think that the word FUN would mean this did you? Well now you know. Basically this is the fun, the girls and IU did ever since...I became the Queenka of Seoul High and this pretty much became our daily routine. No one, I mean NO ONE dares to mess with me in our school well...except for the Kingkas of our school. In Seoul High, there's only 1 Queenka, which is me and 2 Kingka, INFINITE and DBSK. These two were friends until I became the Queenka. Weird huh? Having 2 Kingkas and only 1 Queenka.

We had so much fun beating up this nerd, that is until some BASTARD stopped us.

???: YAH! *he shouted at us*

We stopped beating nerd boy Mir up and looked at who DARED to shout at us.

IU: What do you want? *she said in a irritated voice* Can't you see we're beating someone up here?

???: Yes, I can see that. That's why I called out to stop you. *he said walking over to us*

T-ara Eunjung: Pfff. It seems this boy here doesn't know who we are. *smirking and striking a kick that landed on his stomach. Pfff. That'll teach him a lesson.*

I didn't bother looking at the boy that stopped me. So I went over to nerd boy.

YOU: Yah. I said in a low menacing voice. Your lucky this time so get the out my sight.

After I said that the nerd quickly grabbed his stuff and ran away. I turned around seeing T-ara girls and IU arguing with some guy that yelled at us eariler. I smirked after I saw EunJung landed a kicked onto his stomach.

YOU: Nice kick, now then let's go. We'll deal with this bastard some other time. *smirking*

T-ara and IU stopped arguing with that guy and skipped over to me and linked arms again.

IU: Damn that BASTARD! *she shouted and crossed her arms over her chest*

T-ara: Yeah, how dare he interupt OUR FUN! I'm gonna kill him if I see him again. smirking as if she was thinking of something evil to do.

I wondered who that boy was, so I turned around...shocked to see...him.

 

 


don't know if you guys like this first chapter :/

so comment give me ideas, criticism 

so who did JiYeon see?

I'll be updating another chapter after this one :)

Stay tuned :)