Chapter 38

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 38 – THE STORM

 

Today is the last training day of Asian Pacific Supermodel Contest 2017. The 33 contestants have spent almost two weeks in Jeju Island to do the training and quarantine process. Laughs, sweat and tears were shared among the contestants during the process. Their hard work will be all paid tomorrow night on the Grand Final. They will be home and meet their loved ones soon.

Jinah was feeling happy because soon she will meet her family, friends and most importantly Kris. She missed them so much, Especially Kris. She missed being in his arm. Being away for two weeks from home was really a new experience for her. She never been away from home before. Moreover she should stayed with other people who she just met.

Today the contestants will enjoy their last day here at Jeju Island. In the morning, right after breakfast, a city tour bus has been waiting for them to accompany them to explore the beauty of the island. Jinah has been to Jeju before when she was a kid but visiting all the attractions again after so many years is a new experience for her. Besides, the island is already change to be more exquisite now.

After visited all the attractions in Jeju Island, all contestants was visited a dermatology and skin clinic where they will get some skin treatment and discussed about their skin health with the expert. After that they were being pampered in spa. Jinah feel more relax after she did the spa. Her skin also became healthier after the treatment she received before.

Lastly, they get a little makeover for the grand final look tomorrow. Their look transformation handled by the famous and best beauty salon owned by Alex Kim, one of the best and most celeb-favorite hairstylist in South Korea. Jinah can’t help to feel nervous about the makeover she will get. She hope the stylist won’t give her any drastic change.

“Hello pretty, how are you doing?” A tall handsome man come to where Jinah sat as he played with her hair.

Jinah looked up and saw the man through the mirror. She was surprised that the man is actually Alex Kim! “Hello, I’m fine,”

“I’m Alex. But you probably have known me. Nice to meet you,” Alex said as he winked at Jinah through the mirror.

“Of course I know you. Nice to meet you in person too, Alex-ssi,” Jinah stood up from her seat and turned around. She bowed to Alex.

Alex bowed back to her while chuckling. “Just Alex please. So, what’s your name, pretty?”

“I’m Im Jinah,” she replied as she sat again on her seat.

“Pretty name just like the person,” Alex winked at her. “Okay, Jinah. Now I will do some transformation for you. I won’t tell you anything just like my assistant do to the others. I will surprise you with my creativity. Will you give me your trust?” Alex said as he hold their gaze on the mirror.

Jinah automatically nodded. Alex Kim’s work never failed. That’s why he is celeb favorite all this time and his salon in Seoul become most celeb regular salon. She won’t doubt his creativity. Besides she was lucky enough because she get Alex Kim himself to handle her make over. “I trust you,”

“Great! Now let’s start!” Alex happily giggled and took Jinah to the washing area.

 

30 minutes later, Jinah was in front of a closed-mirror. Alex and his assistant do their work in her hair. He cut her hair before. Now they seem like do the coloring on them. Jinah was very nervous and excited at the same time about her hair transformation.

“Are you ready for it?” Alex said to Jinah as he held the thin cloth that enclose the mirror.

Around them, some other the contestant has seen their makeover. Their reaction are various. Some are happy. Some are sad but accept it eventually. Some of them have their hair cut short. Some only have to color it from their original. Some get them both, cut and color.

“I’m ready,” Jinah smiled at Alex.

Alex made some drum noise. “Dugun dugun dugun......... voila!!!!!!” he finally revealed Jinah’s reflection on the mirror in front of her.

Jinah stared at herself in awed. She changed but not drastically. Her waist-length hair cut in layered-style to her below shoulder blade. Her black colored hair turned into brown. She has bangs now that can be swiped to the side if she won’t it to show. She likes her transformation. Alex Kim’s work never failed and disappointing anyone.

 

*Jinah's new look*

 

“Well?” Alex inquired.

“Wow!!!! Alex thank you very much! I love it!!!” Jinah exclaimed in enthusiast.

“You’re welcome! I always love that expression,” Alex said as he threw his long arm around Jinah.

Jinah hugged him back. “You make me become so pretty,”

“You are pretty, hon. I just help you to increase the level for a bit,” Alex said as he winked at Jinah.

Then they talked for some more, mostly Alex. He kept talking about the right make up product and technique that suitable for her face. Jinah learned a lot from him. Alex is really a humble person. He wasn’t hesitate to share his knowledge about make up to Jinah. He even recommended a place to get a make- up course and licensed for her after he learned that Jinah was so into make-up.

Their conversation should ended when Alex got a phone call. He excused himself and received the call because he was out of the duty. Jinah left on her seat. Some other girl was still in their makeover process and the other who finished theirs just chat among each other. Being the introvert person as she was, Jinah choose to turn her attention to the TV on the room. It’s been so long she didn’t watch TV and knew what’s going on out there. It’s the news channel that was currently broadcasting on the TV. She was shocked when suddenly a news anchor delivered a news. She was shocked not because the news anchor, but because of the news she conveyed.

 

“Last night, The Wu and Hwang family spotted having dinner together in one of the prestige hotel restaurant- (video that shows the restaurant’s building)

This is the first appearance of Kris Wu an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter