Intermezzo 2

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INTERMEZZO CHAPTER 2 - SITE LOCATION TOUR

 

This is another intermezzo chapter~

 

1. PRIME UNIVERSITY

As we know, One of the main location of this story is at school. Prime University! I mentioned and introduced the school for the first time in the 2nd chapter (If I'm not mistaken). The school descriptions and systems are pure my idea and imagination. Inspired from Hogwarts, school in korean drama (which is Dream High, Boys Before Flower, The Heirs and many others), school in TV serial and anime, some movies that have setting location at art school, my real life experiences in high school and university, and combined to my wild imagination(?). So it's existency in this world is none, it's only existed in my head.

Never search it in internet, Okay? because you'll never find it. LOL.

.

.

.

Ohhh... after I searched in Google just now, there's actually a university in Bangladesh with the same name to my fictitious school in this story. But it certainly different from my Prime University version, both in system (maybe) and building description.

So as an Architecture student, I'm contemplated to apply a little bit of my knowledge to my story. Maybe I have applied my architecture knowledge in one of the chapters when I described Prime University buildings, but I think it's not enough because each person's have different imagination to vision a place description. And.... voila~ I made this Prime Univiersity Masterplan to guide you imagining and visioning one of the main location in this story.

 

Credited to : calla-lily

 

For the buildings facade (exterior and interior), just imagine some contemporary modern style school building. Or just imagine school in BBF, The heirs, Dream High, Heartstrings & Juilliard School combined. LOL. I don't make the buildings facade because it takes some time to make it, and *whispered* I kind of lazy :p

 

Some trivia I made about Prime University are it established in July, 17th 1977 (I picked the date randomly, because 7 is my lucky number :p). Founded by Choi Seungchul (I also picked the name randomly), with his son Choi Seunghyun as the current headmaster (Maybe he will make some appearances later). The school's symbol is a roaring lion with a motto written on the beneath ‘Where future’s leader comes together’. There's total 24 departments from 5 majors (faculty) in Prime University, each department only accepted 25 students every year. So there are 600 new students every year. You can check each departments in every faculties in that masterplan information I made above.

 

That's all about our lovely Prime University for now. Maybe in the next chapters there will be additional information about PU.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter