Chapter 1

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1. Him and Her

 

A slick black leather shoes step up from a private airplane. The airplane just landed on the airport. Ten men in black suits stand in two rows in front of it. They bow down 90 degrees knowing who step up from the plane. Then one of the men who looks like the chief of those 10 men in black suits, walk to the owner of the shoes. The shoes belong to a man with a white v-neck shirt and jeans. His hair is blonde. A black shade settled on his pointed nose. He is Wu Yi Fan, or better known as Kris Wu. He is the heir and future successor of Wu Corp, one of successful construction company in Asia and North America.

“Welcome back, Young Master,” He bows down once more. The man just acknowledged him with a nod. “How’s the flight?”

“It would be good if I don’t have to share it with those trouble makers, Mr. Kim,” The young master said quietly. Mr. Kim, The chief of those 10 men in black suits, just smile. Shortly afterwards, they heard some bickering from inside the plane.

“Yah you trouthy mouth! How dare you call me fatty?” A blonde young lady with her blue backpack steps up from plane. She was pouting to the man who walks beside her.

“I’m just stating the truth! You. Are. Fat,” The man, also blonde hair, a younger version of Kris Wu, ruffles the lady’s hair and pinches her cheeks while laughing.

She slapped the man’s hands, “I am not fat! That stewardess is the one who look like a live corpse!” She punches the man’s arm harshly but not enough to hurt him.

They are the siblings of Kris Wu. Wu Yi Eun as known as Mark Wu, just a year younger than Kris Wu. He looks just like Kris Wu, just shorter than her older brother in height. But their aura totally different. If Kris gives you a cold and hard to approach vibes, Mark gives a warm vibes even he is the shy-quiet type guy. But the two have similarity; they never failed to make all the female’s hearts become weak. The other one is Wu Yi Lin, better known as Wendy Wu. The only girl and the youngest one in Wu bloodline. She is 2 years younger than Mark and 3 years younger than Kris. Have two handsome brothers, makes her gave a boyish vibes to you, but deep inside her heart she is craving of sister’s companion to go shopping or do feminine stuff together.

Mark and Wendy still bickered and hit each other. “Yah you two enough! I got headache because of you two don’t stop bickers since we take off 14 hours ago,” Kris massage his temple. Mark and Wendy stop bickering automatically.

“Gege, he started it first! He’s always teasing me,” Wendy pouts and clings to Kris’s arm like a koala.

Kris softened to his youngest sibling and rubs her hair affectionately. He knocked Mark’s head. “Stop teasing her,” Wendy stuck her tongue out to Mark who only grimaced in pain because of Kris.

“Oh Mr. Kim! Nice to meet you again,” Wendy just realized Mr. Kim presence.  She smile and let go of Kris’s arm.

“Nice to meet you too, Young miss Wendy and Young master Mark,” Mr. Kim smile warmly to Wendy and shortly bow to Mark. “The car is ready. Let’s get back to the mansion, so young master and young miss can rest from the long flight immediately,” Mr. Kim led the trio to the car. A black luxurious van waited them not far from airport arrival gate. The Wu trio goes inside the van and it immediately takes them away from airport. Their suitcases handled by their men, so they don’t have to wait and carry them.

On the way to their mansion, the trio just looked out to the car’s window that displays the city. Try to remember their past day in the city when they still a kid. They just got back again to South Korea after 10 years moved to America. The Wu trio born and spent their early childhood in China and moved to South Korea for 3 years. After that they moved Canada and shortly to US, because their father’s business widen to the northern countries in America.

The van enters a luxurious neighborhood. It locates at the hillside that shows city’s landscaped. Shortly the van pull over in front of the mansion’s gate that owned by the Wu. The automatic gate guarded by two securities. It opened immediately after they saw the van and the passengers. The mansion has contemporary architecture style with big windows and pastel color. There’s a colorful flower garden at the side of the mansion and a koi fish pound right in front of the mansion entrance way.

Right after the van stops in the carport, Wendy dashed out to the mansion entrance. Followed by Mark, then Kris and lastly Mr. Kim. Same as at the airport, there’s 20 person stands in two rows right after the mansion front entrance door opened. They consist of personal assistant, cook and the mansion helper.

“Young master and young miss, they are the mansion helper. Just ask anything to them if you need something,” Mr. Kim explains. They just bow down to the Wu trio. “Young miss Wendy, this is Kim Areum. Your personal assistant,” Mr. Kim pointed to the good looking lady in formal suit to Wendy. “Young master Kris and Mark, these are Seokjin and Taehyun, your personal assistant,” Kris and Mark just nod. Seokjin and Taehyun bow down once more to Kris and Mark.

Suddenly there’s a sound of shriek comes from an elegant adult lady who walks down the stairs in hurry. Her eyes twinkled see the Wu Trio.

“My babies!!! They finally arrived!” the lady hugs Wendy immediately. Wendy hugs her back.

“Mom, be careful! You can trip to the stairs,” Mark scolded. The lady who known as the Wu trio mother just wink cutely to Mark. She then hugs Mark too. Mark hugs her back, just like Wendy who hug her like a koala on her other side.

“Aww my baby prince took a lot of care to me,” she pinched Mark cheek softly. “You come here too, Kris. You don’t want to hug mommy just like your siblings?” Mrs. Wu notices Kris just stand there looking at them hugging. Kris groaned but he just follows his mother wish. He envelopes her in hug too.

Mr. Kim smile at their family sweet moment. The mansion helper also just smile because they know this family seems cold and hard to approach from the outsiders, but actually they are a warm person and family.

“Finally, my babies near me again. Mr. Kim just let them rest for the day. They must be tired from the flight.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter