Twelfth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get me some water,” Hyesung commanded Eric. “My throat is dry as .”

The older man looked at the model. “I just sat down, Hyesung.” Eric argued, knowing that his ex-boyfriend didn’t have any patience. “Fine, do you want anything else, princess?” Eric knew how much Hyesung hated that nickname, but chose to use it after all.

“Just get me some water,” Hyesung responded slowly, showing his discomfort.

It had been quite stern few days. Eric’s mother was going to visit the day after tomorrow, and Eric had still not told her about their ‘lovechild’. He claimed it was better to tell her in person so she could see it with her own eyes, but if she hated Hyesung, she was going to flip out in the airport. Due to the stress this had caused, Hyesung’s condition had worsened. He was dizzier in the mornings, and there was no such thing as morning sickness anymore; it was daily sickness. He had gained some weight for the last month, and he kept eating more than Eric; and twice as often as he did.

They didn’t talk about the clothes that didn’t fit the man anymore. And they didn’t talk about the weight Hyesung had gained. Hyesung didn’t want to be reminded of his body changing because of the thing he was carrying, because of Eric. If Hyesung was asked, Eric should have told her already. But then again, he did want to see her face when she saw the stomach peeking through the jacket.  

“Is this seat free?” A short man asked from Hyesung.

“Yeah, yeah,” Hyesung shoved his hand. “Go ahead.”

“Thanks,” the short man thanked and sat down next to Hyesung. “You are here to see Junjin too?”

Junjin? Hyesung thought. He would have never called his doctor by his first name. That was so rude! And it sounded wrong! As if this man was good friends with the doctor. Hyesung flashed a smile however. There was finally someone, who knew how he felt.

“Yeah, I haven’t come in weeks though.” Hyesung chuckled awkwardly. “But he insisted to meet me so here I am,” he explained. “I am Shin Hyesung by the way.”

“I am Lee Minwoo,” the short man shook hands with the beautiful guy. “When is your due?”

“In five and half months,” Hyesung replied.

“Wow, really? You look giant! I thought you would pop any minute now!” Minwoo was surprised. “Your back must hurt a lot.”

Hyesung nodded eagerly.

“Yes, and I cannot seem to reduce it any possible way!!” he shouted.

“Exactly!” Minwoo said. “And you pee all the time, and it’s like the baby wants me to get fat with the amount I need to eat!” anything he said Hyesung agreed with. “I thought it couldn’t be possible to feel so hungry on a daily basis.”

Hyesung nodded again, tapping his foot. He forgot his thirst in a flash. Now he was hungry. He could eat anything right now. Maybe he should call Eric and ask him to pick up some food too. Minwoo wore a blue jacket way too big for his tiny form. When he stood up to remove it, a beautiful smooth curve revealed itself. Hyesung stared at it, when his lovely second half, ex-boyfriend, appeared from the corner.

“Sorry, I took a while. I walked to the nearest McDonald’s and brought you some food. I figured you’d be hungry,” Eric placed the paper bag of good smell in front of Hyesung and smiled. “Here you go.”

Big and salty tears began running down the aged face, as Hyesung grabbed the food with both of his hands and opened it. Eric was staring at him, confused, glancing at the man next to him. “Hyesung?” He questioned quietly.

Hyesung hugged the bag, crying uncontrollably, and looked at Eric. “How…how did you…know I was…hungry…?” He sobbed. “I love food so much. I love McDonald’s…I love this…I love you, Eric...” he unwrapped the hamburger number 1 and bit down on it.

The older man knew that was the food talking, but it kind of made him happy to hear these confessions from Shin Hyesung. The short guy was staring at the other pregnant man, his lips when the mayonnaise on the burger trickled down the side. Eric passed him one of the hamburgers too, and earned a wide and happy smile from the short man.  

“Hey, I’m Eric,” Eric shook hands with the man, who was right next to Hyesung now.

“I’m Minwoo.”

“Nice to meet you.”

                             The overly happy doctor stepped to the room, greeted the couple with a deep bow, and pulled a chair for himself.  “So, let’s see what has happened over these few months,” Doctor Park grinned and took out a scary looking gadget.

“What is that…?” Hyesung asked scared.

“It is the device I use to see inside you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter