Fourth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The waiting room was full of pregnant patients; some of them were teenagers, and some were obviously there for the umpteenth time. Hyesung was reading a magazine, right leg over the left one, and listened to the sounds of the other people. He was hidden underneath the sunglasses and a hoodie. “There you are,” Eric entered the waiting room and strode to Hyesung. “Has your name been called already?” he questioned.

“I wouldn’t be sitting here if it had, idiot.” Hyesung snapped at the man.

“Sorry, I asked.” Eric rolled his eyes and retreated in the chair.

A silence descended between them as the pointers on the clock moved closer to the appointed time. “Jung Pil…kyo? Pilkyo! Jung Pilkyo?” The doctor yelled once he had exited the room.

Hyesung stood up, Eric following in suit, and approached the handsome doctor. “I am doctor Park Junjin. Please, step inside.” Hyesung obeyed swiftly and entered the room, immediately walking toward the table. “And you are?” Doctor Park turned his head at the photographer.

“I am the father of the child.” Eric commented.

“Oh! Finally we have a father here!” Doctor Park chuckled. “It’s quite rare.” he murmured to the man and then moved toward the model who had lifted his shirt up. “Have you had any pains?” Hyesung shook his head. “Usually during this time your chest area should feel some pain, but it’s certainly not everyone.” The doctor talked. “Have you been nauseous?”

“Yeah,” Hyesung admitted. “I used to love sesame seeds, but now they make me sick.”

Eric snorted.

“What about dizziness?” Doctor Park pulled the scary machine closer. “Have you experienced any?” Hyesung shook his head again; he had not, but he knew he would at one point. “Great,” The doctor smiled again. “Are you ready to see what’s inside?”

The model glanced at the photographer. He reached his hand and Eric grabbed it, lacing the fingers. Eric sat down next to the bed and looked sternly at the black screen. The doctor put some sticky on Hyesung’s stomach – how could he ruin his beautiful skin!? – and pressed a strange looking remote on top of it. The screen switched on.

“I can’t see ,” Hyesung commented. “Can you?” he turned to Eric.

“Nope.” The older man swore. “Where is the baby?” Eric asked.

The doctor laughed.

“You have certainly never experienced this before,” He said. “The baby is right here.” he pointed at nothing. “Once the pregnancy develops, it naturally grows.” Eric and Hyesung nodded understanding. “Do you have any other questions?” Doctor Park interrogated happily. “Any advice you want or need?”

“Nah,” Hyesung and Eric said in unison.

 

 

They stepped out of the room and walked toward the exit. Hyesung had put the glasses back on and the hood was covering his blond locks. Eric seemed normal as per usual, but he was not that famous. Famous enough to be recognised by normal people at least. “Where are you going?” Eric asked the younger man.

“Work.” Hyesung responded.

“Will you tell them?” The photographer kept asking questions and they pissed Hyesung off.

“No,” the model replied. “It’s not visible yet.” he shoved his arm at a taxi. “See you later Eric.” Hyesung stepped into the car and drove off.

Eric scoffed.

 

 

Someone was eating something that made Minwoo very nauseous. Minwoo had not expected to feel so sick so soon. He had browsed through one of the books, and they had explained every stage of pregnancy thoroughly, but since Minwoo had not felt anything yet, he thought he was special or at least belonged to the lucky bunch that didn’t feel anything. Whoever was eating that sandwich made Minwoo very sick. It also kind of made him hungry.

“What do they have in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter