Ninth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where were you?!” Hyesung was raging again.

“I was on my way…” Eric murmured.

“On your ing way?! From Timbuktu?! It took hours for you to come!” Hyesung yelled.

“You called when I was in the middle of a photoshoot…I couldn’t just leave! I told you and you were totally fine…” Eric explained as he put the camera bag down to the floor and placed his hands to his hips. “So, what did you call me for?” he asked.

Hyesung pouted.

“You need to help me with the zipper.” He lifted the shirt over the slightly risen bump and showed the undone pants. “I have been struggling with them for hours.” Hyesung stared at Eric innocently.

Eric blinked his eyes.

“Wait, you called me because…because you cannot zip up your pants?” Hyesung nodded. “Pilkyo ya!” The model startled when the man used his real name. “I was in the middle of a really important photoshoot and I thought it was an emergency!” Eric whined.

“It is!” Hyesung claimed. “We need to go shopping.”

“Shopping?” The model nodded. “For what?”

“Clothes for my baby!” Hyesung placed his hands on the belly. “And for me! I don’t fit anything that I have in my closet.” he pursed his lips again. “So I called you.” Eric rubbed the back of his neck. “Oh, sorry, our baby,” Hyesung fixed himself.

Eric grabbed the bag from the floor.

“Can I at least take my bag back to my studio?” he questioned. “It is precious to me.”

Hyesung sighed.

“Fine, but then you will drive me to the department store.” He stepped toward Eric. “Now, put on the zipper.”

The photographer looked at the skin. Though Hyesung’s waist had grown a little bit because of the baby, it was still slim. The waistband of his underwear peeked under the ped pants. The belly button was small and reminded Eric of dirty things he had once done to it. “Eric,” Hyesung called the name again. “Are you going to do it or should I change my pants?”

“I will try,” Eric put his hands on the waistband and pulled so he could zip the pants. “I don’t think I…wait, I will try again…” he tugged the jeans impatiently and tried to close them. “I’m sorry Hyesung but—“

“Don’t say it…” Hyesung begged.

“—they don’t fit.” Eric finished.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

                             Eric unlocked the door to the studio and entered. Hyesung followed him inside and looked around. “You have changed the decoration.” he commented. “I like it.”

“Yeah,” Eric said. “I got tired of the old one.” he admitted.

Hyesung nodded understanding and touched the new things Eric had gotten. “Do you remember when we met for the first time and I sat on that chair and was nervous as ?” Hyesung remembered.

“Yeah,” Eric chuckled. “Except that it was that chair. It still has the coffee stain on it.” Hyesung noticed the said stain and snorted.

“You kept it?” The model interrogated.

“Well, it has sentimental value.” Hyesung looked over his shoulder and met Eric’s gaze. “Ah, yeah, my bag.” Eric shook his head and took the camera to the shelf.

Hyesung had not been in Eric’s studio in a while, so it made him feel a little overwhelmed. It was full of memories. Hyesung had surprised Eric with a picnic one time, years ago, and that had been their first date. Most of their memories were from the studio. The model walked toward the shelf that Eric treated as a picture shrine of some sort and went through the photos. “You still have this one?”

Eric raised his head and took a look at the picture. “Yeah, I have saved every picture we took together.” he mumbled. “Especially that one.” Hyesung looked at the photo and smiled.

“I don’t have them anymore,” he said.

“I guessed.” Eric was annoyed. “We should go.” he put the camera down and marched to the exit.

Hyesung scoffed.

“What is it?” He asked, knowing it was a mistake. “Are you still angry at me?”

“Well, as a matter of fact, I am!” Eric turned. “You broke my heart Hyesung!”

The model rolled his eyes as he faced the man he had once loved. “For sake Eric, grow up!” He exclaimed at him. “It was months ago, okay? We are having a baby now so you should get over it and forget it and continue living like it never happened.”

“I loved you!” Eric yelled.

“I loved you too!” Hyesung answered.

“No, you didn’t!” The taller man hollered and earned curious gazes from everyone walking past the studio. “Everyone knew what a douche you were, but I believed in you! I had true feelings toward you, and then when I truly showed them to you, you told me you had never loved me!” Hyesung clicked his tongue. “And then next time I heard of you, you already had someone else!” Eric yelled. “I had never been humiliated like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter