Thirteenth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junjin’s focus throughout the chapter!!!

“The doctor is waiting us! You can’t go now!” Eric Mun yelled.

“I need to pee!” Shin Hyesung screamed back and hurried to the restrooms.

“It’s fine,” Junjin smiled. “You came early.”

Eric Mun sat on the chair next to the bed and watched as the doctor was getting things ready for his ex. “So, I notice you don’t have a wedding ring.” the older man talked while the patient was peeing. “Are you married?”

Junjin chuckled.

“No, I’m not married.” He responded, placing weird tools on the silver tray. “At least not yet.”

“Ah, so you are seeing someone?” Eric Mun asked.

Junjin laughed again and then replied: “Yes, I have a girlfriend, but we are still at the beginning.” He heard the older man hum as an answer. “I have not thought about getting married yet, but it would be a dream from childhood; to marry.” Junjin explained amused.

“Do you want children?” Eric Mun was being friendly, trying to have small chitchat while Shin Hyesung was gone. “I mean, who doesn’t, right?” He laughed.

Junjin grabbed the tray and put it down next to the bed on a small and very tall table. “I have not really thought about children.” he admitted. “I mean, I am not capable of having them so…there is unlikely I will ever have them.” Junjin heard his own laughter; it was pathetic.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I…I didn’t know.” Eric Mun apologised.

“No, it’s not your fault,” Junjin kept laughing. “I am just broken.”

“I’m sorry I am late. These two treat my bladder as a punching bag.” Shin Hyesung appeared to the room right when the situation was getting uncomfortable. “Not comfortable at all.” he added as he walked to the bed and sat down.

Junjin cleared his throat and then flashed a big smile. “So, how are you doing? Is it getting uncomfortable?” he asked, touching the stomach.

“I feel fine actually,” Shin Hyesung answered.

Eric Mun snorted.

“What?” The slender man retorted.

“You feel fine?” Eric Mun repeated. “You whine constantly how your back hurts, and you feel sick every day. Besides that, you cannot eat anything without vomiting, and you have difficulties getting up from the bed and showering.” he listed as if he had written these things down. “And don’t forget what happened to your underwear.” Eric Mun mumbled.

“Don’t talk about the underwear!” Shin Hyesung screamed. “No one needs to know about the underwear!” he said.

Junjin could guess what happened to the underwear. It wouldn’t have been the first time for a mother to break their underwear due to their babies. Since Shin Hyesung was carrying twins, his body had become bigger way faster. He was constantly under stress, Junjin could tell. And it was not even because of Eric Mun; that man seemed like a freaking great boyfriend – sorry, ex-boyfriend.

“You know, there are ways to make pregnancy feel more tolerable.” Junjin spoke. “I have sent many people to yoga.”

“Yoga? What the hell is that?” Shin Hyesung snapped at the doctor.

“It’s exercise Hyesung.” Eric Mun explained.

“Oh, hell no! This is already uncomfortable. I’m not going to sweat besides all of this!” Shin Hyesung argued actively, while trying to find a more comfortable way to be on the bed.

Junjin smiled.

“Yoga is relaxing and helps with the troubled areas.” he explained. “Many of my patients have given positive reviews.” he added.

Eric Mun glanced at his ex.

“I guarantee that you will love it.” Junjin promised.

Hyesung cussed, but grabbed the brochure the doctor was offering to him. After that, Junjin stood up and grabbed a tool from the tray he had prepared earlier. “Well, we are ready to start.” he grinned.

                            

The sun had already set when Junjin returned home. He threw his bag onto the chair in the kitchen and proceeded to remove his jacket. It was silent. The jacket was thrown onto a shelf and the man owning the jacket walked to the kitchen. The light switched on and Junjin noticed a plate on the cabinet. Food, he thought. Hwain had been busy today, so Junjin had not eaten lunch at all; only thing he had consumed was a tiny chocolate bar.

Junjin unwrapped the plastic on the plate and put it in the microwave for a few minutes. While it was circling inside, Junjin went to the bedroom. Andy was deep asleep on the bed, his phone resting beside him. He had fallen asleep while playing games. Junjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter