Twenty-third

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junjin kept smiling, telling Hyesung how amazingly he was doing, but the model wasn’t taking any from him. He was screaming, swearing, cursing Eric for doing this to him. Weirdly enough, Eric had missed Hyesung’s profanities. While Hyesung was pushing, Eric was holding his hand, squeezing it as strongly as Hyesung did.

“I can’t do this, I can’t do this,” Hyesung cried eventually.

“It’s almost out, Hyesung-sshi! Push!” Junjin encouraged.

“Eric, please, do it for me,” Hyesung begged. “I can’t…I can’t…” he repeated.

Eric kissed the forehead and murmured, “I wished I could do it for you, but you are stronger than me. You look beautiful.” Hyesung sighed, mumbling how much he hated Eric’s sweet words and started pushing. Hyesung screamed, throwing his head back, and then spilled out the angriest, “I love you, Eric!” Eric was taken a back, but he answered the feelings. Hyesung grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down, glaring crazily into the other eyes. “No, you don’t know how much I love you!” Hyesung roared. “I love you so much I’d marry you!”

Eric blinked his eyes.

“What?” He asked, as if he had not heard right.

“I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME!” Hyesung exclaimed while pushing.

The baby came out and immediately burst into tears. Junjin took the baby into his arms and smiled, “It’s a boy.” he passed the baby to Eric, who was almost about to cry. Hyesung was panting, sweat pouring down his forehead. A smile appeared to his face when he saw their son. Shortly, a nurse came and took the baby to be washed. “Are you ready for the second one?” Junjin grinned widely.

“No,” Hyesung whined.

“Hyesungie,” Eric leaned closer. “If you do this, I will let you put sesame oil and seeds in anything we make,” he said.

Hyesung stared at him and then started pushing. Maybe Hyesung was numb or he was way too eager about being able to put sesame seeds and oil to anything, but he pushed so hard that he didn’t even feel when the baby came out. Junjin caught the slippery child and lifted it up. “It’s another boy,” he spoke.

Hyesung was tired and so he burst into tears. His thin legs were still up and sprawled. Everything hurt. His was throbbing, and he was bleeding. But he was so happy. The babies were taken to the sinks and they were washed off. As soon as they were wrapped into blankets, they were given back to the dads. Eric couldn’t stop smiling. Hyesung had never seen tears in the y eyes.

“Are you happy?” Hyesung asked Eric.

“I am so happy,” Eric responded and pecked the lips. “But…”

Hyesung blinked his eyes. “I really…really…really…want a daughter though.”

The younger man giggled and whispered, “Well, we have time.”

Eric wasn’t sure if he had heard right.

 

Minwoo made sure that no one was in the room so he and Dongwan could speak in private. The shorter man crossed his arms as soon as the door was closed behind them. “What are you going to do?” He asked. “You don’t want her to see the crib we bought.”

“I don’t know,” Dongwan replied. “I will tell her the truth.”

“Really?” Minwoo widened his eyes. They had never been so big. “You really will tell her?!” he was getting excited. It was not good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter