Twenty-Eighth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung balanced the other one of the twins on his shoulder, while he did his morning routine. He moved from room to room, picking up things with one hand and placing them down someplace else. The doorbell rang and Kangta waltzed inside with few of his kids – the youngest ones. “Hi,” he greeted when Hyesung stepped to the foyer.

“Hi,” Hyesung smiled. “How are you?”

“I should be the one asking that,” Kangta laughed. “You seem great!”

“Yeah, well, I’ve had a lot of time to get better after the birth.” Hyesung answered. “I haven’t gotten a call from my old agency and I’m sure I will not get one.” he said, moving the baby from other shoulder to the other. “How are you?”

Kangta chuckled. “As well as one can feel with gazillion kids,” he sighed. “It’s funny.” Kangta continued. “I never wanted to have kids, until Jihoon came to my life.” the young kids stood by their mama’s feet and looked at Hyesung, who looked like a model even after having twins.

“Well, I never thought of having them either, but things happen,” Hyesung chuckled. “Are you here to pick up the box?”

“Yeah,” Kangta nodded. “I didn’t want to bother you, but I really need those clothes.”

“Of course,” Hyesung grinned.” It’s in the kitchen.” He carried the other twin to the kitchen and pointed at the box.

Kangta picked it up, when he noticed pictures on the table. “What are these?” he looked at them. His children were following him like lost puppies.

“Oh, those?” Hyesung laughed. “Eric took some pictures of me during pregnancy and we are sorting them to some albums.”

“These are amazing,” Kangta commented amazed. “How come you’ve not done this before?”

“Well,” Hyesung looked at his best friend. “We broke up and it got awkward.” he noticed the weird look on Kangta’s face. “Why?”

“Don’t you see it?!” Kangta put the box down. “Why would you wait for your ex-boss to contact you when you could just start your own company with Eric?” Hyesung halted. “You’d have Eric, the photographer, and you, the model.” Kangta explained. “And doesn’t Eric have some business background?”

Hyesung put down whatever he had just picked up and strode to his friend. “Chilhyun, you’re a genius!” he planted a moist kiss to the cheek and walked off like it was Kangta’s house. The man looked at his children and shrugged.

                             “Eric! Eric!” Hyesung pushed the baby buggy into the studio, where lights were flickering. “Eric ah!” Hyesung went to Eric, kissed him to greet him and babbled, “Kangta gave me a great idea. You and I could start our own company where anyone can join! Not just thin and tall models, but chubby and short ones too, and especially pregnant ones! We could specialise in pregnancy photoshoots! How cute is that!?”

Eric stared at his fiancé in confusion and then leaned in to whisper. “You do realise that…I am with a customer?” Hyesung looked over his shoulder and noticed a dumbfounded model, shirt slightly sweltered over the shoulder.

“Hi~” the veteran model greeted.

“Hi, sunbae,” the young model bowed.

“So?” Hyesung turned back to Eric. “What do you think?”

“Well, I think,” Eric moved Hyesung to the side. “We should talk about this when we’re home.” he pocked the nose. “Also, I would love to marry you before we start doing anything.” he poked the nose again. “Then we can start planning an empire.” Eric laughed handsomely.

Hyesung smiled.

“I couldn’t help but listen,” the young model whispered. “But…if you do start an agency of your own,” she twiddled her fingers. “I would love to join it.”

Hyesung grinned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter