Thirtieth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chilwoo ya,” Eric sang as he changed the baby’s diaper. “You are quite a stink bomb.” he nuzzled his nose against Chilwoo’s after he threw the diaper over his shoulder to the trash bin. “There you go. Now it’s Kangwoo’s turn.” the handsome man put the other baby down and lifted the other one into his arms. “Here we go,” Kangwoo’s big eyes stared at Eric’s, as the handsome man removed the diaper and threw it to the bin.

Since Hyesung was busy doing something else – wedding stuff, and his new business plans -, Eric took care of their twins. Of course, they weren’t much company. Neither of them spoke, naturally, and neither of them really moved. They just lied on their backs and stared. They pooped a lot for being such small beings. But Eric loved to change their diapers and feed them and burp them and put them to sleep. He absolutely loved it.

“We have a problem,” Hyesung marched into the room that smelled of poop.

“What is it?” Eric looked up at his fiancé and smiled when the thin lips advanced his for a small peck.

“What if someone is a vegan!?” Hyesung paced. “We have only thought about all the meat eaters. We have chicken and beef, but what about all those who don’t eat meat?” his crazy eyes landed to Eric’s.

Eric finished putting the diaper on Kangwoo, and then stood up – after placing the other baby into the crib. “Sweetie, we have a lot of time to inform the catering. Besides, I don’t think anyone we know is a vegan.” he placed his hands onto Hyesung’s shoulders. “Breathe, my love.”

Hyesung took a big inhale.

“Look at the invitations list,” he passed the paper to the older man. “Is there someone you want to invite?”

Eric read through the paper and then looked at his husband-to-be. “Your first-grade teacher? Really?” he asked.

“Well, he was great and amazing and believed in me.” Hyesung said.

“Believed in you?” Eric chuckled. “Didn’t you drop out of high school?”

“Tsk,” Hyesung scoffed and grabbed the paper back. “Fine. He is not invited.”

“No, you can invite him.” Eric smiled. “It’s kind of adorable that you want to invite your first-grade teacher.” he the cheek.

Hyesung smiled widely. “Also, I need your sign in these.” he dug some papers out of his backpack. “Once you’ve signed these, we have our own business.” he threatened. “Remember. Once these are signed, you can never leave me.”

Eric signed the papers and then swiftly pulled Hyesung into his arms and kissed him. It took the slender man by a surprise and made his knees weak. Eric let go off him and then gave him the papers. “I would never…leave you again.”

Kangwoo and Chilwoo’s soft snivelling sounds entered the two’s ears. Hyesung smiled and silently observed the things that meant the world to him. “Did you invite our doctor?” Eric suddenly questioned.

“Of course,” Hyesung grinned. “We couldn’t have done it without Doctor Park.”

 

 

 

Dongwan’s tongue poked the lower lips of Minwoo, who sighed softly and obeyed, letting the tongue enter the cavern. A few seconds of kissing, Minwoo, however, realised what he was doing and immediately stopped. Dongwan looked at him confused. Their lips wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter