Third

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of meeting at their favourite restaurant (or what had once been their favourite restaurant) Eric had asked if he could come over. Hyesung had not been sure if that was such a good idea, but had eventually accepted the offer. In couple of hours Eric stood behind the door. “Hey, I didn’t know if you were hungry but—are you okay?” Eric frowned as he gazed at Hyesung.

“Yeah, I am perfectly fine! Why?” Hyesung claimed.

“Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?” The photographer stepped closer to look at his ex-lover.

“No, I haven’t.” Hyesung tapped the eye bags. “Well, I did, but it’s nothing.”

Eric scoffed.

“It’s something if you cried.” he assured softly. “What was it? Tell me.”

Hyesung bit his bottom lip; the smell of something good coming from Eric’s food box was making him hungry. He couldn’t think about anything else but the delicious smell. Eric was staring at him, but Hyesung was not bothered by it. He had once been infatuated by those eyes. “I just couldn’t fit the jeans anymore.” Hyesung said as he pointed at his sweatpants. “So, I feel a bit emotional now.”

Eric stared at him. “You do understand that this affects your career, right?” Hyesung nodded. “Have you told your agency yet?” Hyesung shook his head. “What are you going to say?” Hyesung shrugged. “Have you thought about anything yet?”

“I told you. That was my first and only plan.” The slender man spoke. “I haven’t even seen a doctor yet.” Eric gasped. “I haven’t had time to do anything Eric.” Hyesung claimed softly, as he grabbed the box and walked off to the kitchen.

Eric followed him.

“I shouldn’t scare you, Hyesung,” he stepped next to the man and watched him open the box. “But do you know how many careers have been ruined because of things like this?” He pointed at the belly.

Hyesung didn’t answer, but he was obviously scared. The way his eyebrow raised. Eric really didn’t want to scare his ex-boyfriend, but he was truthfully worried about him. “I want to help you Hyesung, but I can’t if you don’t let me.”

“What do you want me to? Lose my job because I am expecting a child?” Hyesung raised his voice. “You know damn well how much this job means to me! I can carry a baby and still do my job! Can’t I? Can’t I…?” The vague voice convinced Eric.

“I don’t know, Hyesung,” The photographer said. “What I know is that I have not taken pictures of any pregnant models before…” he whispered. “…but you can always be the first.”

Hyesung sighed.

“What should I do?” He leered at the man.

“You won’t be alone, Shin Hyesung.” Eric grabbed the hand. “It’s my kid too. And since it’s mine as well, I will help you.” he promised.

Hyesung flashed a smile.

“Thank you,” he crooned. “And thank you for bringing me food…”

“You’re welcome.”

 

 

Youngmi arrived to the office loudly, two big paper bags in her hands. Her high heels clasped against the floor as he sprang to her little brother and sat down next to him. “Minwoo ya, I bought something for you!” She opened the bag slightly and made her brother look inside. “I bought you some educational books!” She almost screamed.

Minwoo shushed her quickly and looked around just in case. “He won’t be here.” Youngmi said, reading one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter