Eighth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dude, where do you keep disappearing? I cannot have a single drink with you because you always need to go somewhere.” Youngbae complained to his best friend. “I appreciate that you inform about it to me, but what can be more important than me?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” Eric said and downed the rest of the beer that was at the bottom of the can. “Don’t look at me like that, Youngbae ya. You wouldn’t even care about it and it is not really your business either.” He stung his tongue out.

“Try me,” Youngbae mumbled. “I would be a lousy friend if I didn’t believe you.” he crossed his arms and then looked away from his best friend upset.

Eric put the can down and smacked his lips together. “Fine. Remember when I went to Paris to do the fancy photoshoot?” Youngbae nodded. “Well, I met Hyesung there. Yes, my ex-boyfriend. We ended up drinking too much and then we had and now he is carrying my child in his womb.” Eric explained quickly.

Youngbae stared at him dumbfounded.

“Excuse me what?” He dug his ears. “I think I heard wrong, but you knocked up your ex-boyfriend, who you hated for a freaking reason?” Eric rolled his eyes, because he knew his best friend would bring that up again. “Don’t roll your eyes! Don’t you remember how Hyesung broke your heart?” Youngbae asked seriously.

Eric scoffed.

“Yah! Eric! You can’t have changed your mind!” Youngbae yelled. “I mean, great that you are finally becoming a dad, you have always wanted that! But I rather it wasn’t Hyesung!” he argued steadfast. “I’m sorry but he was horrible to you!”

If Eric had not admitted that Hyesung had been horrible to him, he would have argued back, but he couldn’t silence Youngbae off. “It’s just a baby, Youngbae ya…” Eric said. “I am not dating him or marrying him.” he admitted. “I cannot date someone who could break my heart so easily.” Youngbae nodded. “But I don’t want you to talk bad about Hyesung either. He might be a douche, but he is carrying my child. That’s a punishment enough – for both of us.”

Youngbae chortled.

“Hey, you will be a great father.” He praised his friend.

“Thanks,” Eric grinned while he pulled out his ringing phone. “Ah, talking about the devil…Hyesung! Hi!!” The man walked off to somewhere private.

Youngbae chuckled and sipped his beer.

“It was nice hanging with you,” he mumbled and finished the beer.

 

 

The party music was too loud and it smelled of barf and sweat. Dongwan didn’t like parties, but he loved drinking, so his friends had somehow been able to trick him to come. It turned out to be quite funny actually, for Dongwan’s dismay. He had been complaining about the party since the invitation had been sent. His friends seemed to have a lot of fun.

“Hey, why isn’t your hot girlfriend here?” Tony asked.

“Oh, she is travelling in America,” Dongwan replied, putting down the tenth can of beer. “I’m not sure if she had come if she was here.” he chuckled, feeling a bit dizzy suddenly. “I need to sit down for a moment. You go have fun, hyung.”

Tony shoved his hand and then disappeared to the dance floor. Dongwan covered his eyes with his palm and breathed in and out slowly and heavily, while the bass made his head pound painfully. He could feel the vomit coming up, when he heard negative yelling close to him.

“Yah! I don’t want to dance with you! G…go away!” The drunk yelling caught Dongwan’s attention. “YAH! Stop grinding your tiny at me! YAH! YAH! DON’T TOUCH ME!” Dongwan strode up to the other short man and pushed the tall man away from them.

“If Minwoo says he doesn’t want it…t…then you will ing stop!” Dongwan slurred a bit.

“And what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter