First

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Positive

”…” Hyesung cursed as he stared at the smiley face. “No ing way…” He leaned his forehead to the opposite wall, and rested it on it. “I need to meet up with that idiot?” Hyesung dropped the pregnancy test to the trash can and looked at himself from the mirror. “, I look fat…”

He placed his hands onto the belly that slightly tented the tight shirt he was wearing. No wonder he had been hungry and gaining weight lately. This explained everything. Just because he made that one ing mistake a month ago. If someone was going to be happy, it was his parents. They had been breathing on his neck for decades, asking for a grandson. Just because Jinkyo didn’t want them and was younger, it didn’t mean that Hyesung was going to become a baby machine.

And here he was.

“Oh my god, you are pregnant?!” Kangta, Hyesung’s very good friend, almost screamed. “How long?! When is the due date?! Who is the dad?!” he bombarded his younger friend with questions.

Hyesung kept opening his mouth after each question, but Kangta didn’t give him a chance to speak. Well, there was not much to say. Hyesung knew that he had been pregnant for approximately a month, since that was the last time he had had . Due date? How the hell would he know about that? Is it something every mom should know when they get pregnant – , he was going to at being a parent. And the dad…well, he knew who the dad was, he just didn’t want it to be a big deal since they weren’t a couple anymore.

“Are you going to keep it?” Kangta whispered.

“Of course I am. Why would I give it away?” Hyesung wrapped his arms around the belly. “I might be new at this and not very good at it, as you have seen from my dead plants, but this is a human life and it is obvious that since it is growing inside of me, I should keep it...right?” He leered at his friend, asking for aid.

“Don’t look at me,” Kangta raised his arms. “Just because me and Jihoon have a bunch, I am not going to lead you. You choose.” he smiled. “But for real, who is the father? Is it that hot guy you talked last week?” Kangta was so into gossiping,

Hyesung snorted.

“You think I am that much of a that I spread my legs to one hot guy that I talk to?” Kangta giggled. “Well, I would be happy if it was his, but unfortunately, I haven’t had since that one regrettable night last month.”

“Oh, so, the dad will be him?” Kangta almost gasped.

Hyesung only nodded and made Kangta let out a dramatic sound. If he was going to react like this, Hyesung’s parents would rip their sweatpants after hearing the news and who is the father. But if you thought about it, it actually kind of made sense who the father was.

“Have you gone to a doctor yet?” Kangta turned serious. “You should ask as many questions as possible, since you are not a young man anymore. Getting pregnant at late 30s is not that odd though,” He explained. “Don’t be afraid of asking me either. I can help you.” Kangta’s motherly smile was the most comforting thing in the world. “And if that douche lets you down, we will eat a lot of ice-cream.”

“Ice-cream? I could have some ice-cream right now.” Hyesung gave in to his desires. “I am going to be fat, aren’t I?”

 

                             ~~~

 

“Oh no…” Minwoo dared to finally look at the pregnancy test. “Oh god no…” he regretted it immediately, but somehow he kept wishing it was just a smudge and not the sign of positive. “Oh no, no, no…” he paced in the men’s bathroom and shook the pregnancy test, as if it was going to redo the test.

“So?” Somehow Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter