Twenty-Seventh

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Grace returned with the babies, Hyesung took both Nugget and Cupcake and took them to the bedroom. Eric cleared out the table after dinner. “How was it with your grandkids?” the photographer asked happily.

“They are all I’ve ever wanted,” Grace spoke. “They’re just like their dad.”

A smile built onto the thick lips of Eric. He was so proud of his children. He still couldn’t believe he was a father. He still couldn’t believe he had proposed to Hyesung. Everything was like it was supposed to be.

“I asked Hyesung to marry me,” Eric said to fill the silence. “And he said yes.”

All he needed was his mother to accept the fact that he loved Hyesung. Eric had never stopped loving him. His heart had been broken once, but he never stopped loving him. Hyesung was his soul mate. They belonged together. Though, if Grace had been against it, Eric would have not cared. He knew what he wanted. That’s why she probably didn’t protest.

“I’m not fond of the names you use of my grandchildren,” She said.

“Well, they are just nicknames,” Eric grabbed a plate and began to scrub it.

Grace moved to his side. “Have you even discussed names yet?” She was annoying Eric with her continuous questions.

“Yes,” Eric answered. “We have.”

“Well?” She tilted her head. “Tell me.”

Eric would have told if he and Hyesung had not promised to one another that they wouldn’t tell anyone yet. “I’m not going to break a promise. You will find out when everyone does.” Eric smiled widely.

The man saw how the corners of the lips were twitching. Grace wanted to smile. She placed her hand onto Eric’s shoulder. “I’m happy you finally gave me grandchildren,” she murmured. “Even if it was with him.” she nodded toward the bedroom.

Eric appreciated it, even if Grace was never going to admit that she didn’t mind Hyesung as much as she claimed. “I hope you enjoyed your trip here,” Eric spoke to his mother, hugging her tightly.

“I loved it,” Grace whispered. “I can’t wait to see my grandkids again,”

“Do you want me to drive you to the airport?” Eric questioned.

“No,” She smiled. “I’ll call a taxi.”

The apartment was silent when Grace had left. Eric had washed the dishes and they were now drying on the table. He entered the bedroom. Hyesung was asleep on the bed, both Nugget and Cupcake in his embrace. The babies were asleep as well. Eric sat down to the bed. The mattress weighed underneath him.

“Hey,” he placed his hand onto the upper arm of his lover. Hyesung stirred. “You fell asleep.”

“Oh,” Hyesung rubbed his eyes. “I just really missed these two,”

Eric smiled and his boyfriend’s cheek. “Mom asked what names we’ve decided to give Nugget and Cupcake.” he said.

“You didn’t tell her, right?” Hyesung panicked.

“No,” Eric assured. “I didn’t tell that they will be called Chilwoo and Kangwoo (A/N: names of Eric’s characters in Chilwoo the Mighty and Spy Myungwol).”

Hyesung smiled.

“I like the names even more when they come out of your mouth,” he cooed and pecked the lips. “Now leave. I really need my sleep.” Eric chuckled and smacked a moist kiss to the forehead. “I love you,” Hyesung murmured.

“I love you too, Hyesungie,”

 

 

 

After fainting, Dongwan was taken to another room to rest. He was dehydrated, so he needed some time to be more hydrated. When Dongwan had opened his eyes, Youngmi entered his room. “Hi,” she greeted. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay,” Dongwan smiled. “How is…”

“They are fine. Both of them,” She grinned. “She looks exactly like Minwoo but has your eyes. She is a very beautiful girl.” Youngmi stood next to the bed. Silence filled the room. “He was pretty shocked when you fainted.”

Dongwan was sorry. He had out all of a sudden. The room had started turning and before he could react, his face slammed to the floor. The door opened again. Momentarily, Dongwan wished it would’ve been Minwoo, but it was Junjin instead.

“Nice to see you’re okay,” the smiley doctor spoke.

“Thanks,” Dongwan bowed his head down.

“Youngmi-sshi, you need to go sign some papers,” Junjin said.

She walked off, the high heels clasping on the floor. Junjin smiled at Dongwan one last time, before he walked out of the room. Dongwan sighed. “Oh, umm, do you wanna come and see your daughter?” Junjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter