Nineteenth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eric didn’t answer any of Hyesung’s calls. It felt like he had disappeared like a fart in a wind. Though maybe the constant calling annoyed Eric and he purposefully didn’t answer. Hyesung paced in the living room and redialled the number. He left messages to Eric, but none of them had been read. Hyesung just wanted the man to know that he wasn’t angry.

His fame had risen because of the news of his pregnancy. He was hot stuff right now. People called him, begging him to come for interviews. Hyesung had been sent boxes full of baby clothing and diapers, lasting so long that his twins would be 15 by then. A lot of people had offered him as much food as he could freaking eat, and Hyesung had accepted those offers. He would be taking pictures to 10 different magazines in the upcoming week! He was allured by the words ‘cover’ and ‘photo’. There was even going to be a press conference next week.

Hyesung had been called in to his agency, where they had kicked him out due to his pregnancy. He had not expected to enjoy the -y look on the agent’s face as he kept offering him snacks and drinks to kiss his . “I’m glad you came,” he explained softly. “I must admit that I was a little bit surprised to see your pictures in all these magazines,” he presented the said magazines in front of Hyesung. “I was not informed about them.”

“Because you aren’t my agent anymore,” Hyesung smiled.

“Since when?” The man gasped, hand on his chest.

“Since you threw me out for getting pregnant,” Hyesung said warmly.

The man fell in silence and stared at the model. Hyesung’s hands rested on the lap. “Let us forget the past. We have received dozens of love calls asking for your pictorial. As your agent—“

“You are not my agent anymore,” Hyesung said. “And I am not working for you anymore. I don’t do anything without Eric Mun.” He stood up. “You can tell the reporters that I no longer work here, and not use me for the money you will get. You fired me, I moved on.” Hyesung muttered. “And I will stand here, listening, while you tell those reporters to call me.”

The agent reached for the phone and called each and every one of them. Hyesung left satisfied, but he still felt unsatisfied. Where was Eric? Hyesung looked at his phone, but there was nothing else but Kangta’s gazillion pictures of his and Jihoon’s adorable baby, and some messages from reporters, who had, nicely, called him first.

Hyesung heaved a sigh and walked home. There he took off his shoes, changed from the tight and uncomfortable clothing to home clothing. The bag of chips had waited for him on the coffee table. He slumped down to the couch, switched on the television and pretended to be watching it, while he stuffed his mouth with the chips. He couldn’t stop thinking about Eric.

It was unlike Hyesung, but he was getting worried. Maybe Eric had done something to himself because he thought Hyesung was angry at him? Hyesung was done with watching television. He couldn’t focus anymore. “Hey, where are you going?” Hyesung stepped out of the apartment, and bumped into Kangta.

“I’m going to find Eric,” Hyesung said.

 

 

Fresh from the shower, Minwoo was back in his room, getting dressed for work. Dongwan was in the room too, in his towel, drying himself. Minwoo wore nothing but boxers. He put on the white, silky smooth shirt, and proceeded to button it up. Dongwan watched him buttoning it up. He leaned onto his arms and enjoyed the view. Minwoo, who had always cherished his good looks and fashion sense, looked even ier now.

Dongwan stood up from the bed and approached the older man. He placed his hands onto the buttons and started ing them again. Minwoo raised his head and set his gaze to Dongwan’s. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Work doesn’t start in another hour,” Dongwan murmured.

Minwoo, who had not had in the last few months, and finally got what he had needed, according to the books he had been reading, let the other man undress him from the shirt. Dongwan cupped the face and closed the gap between them. His hands roamed down the slightly damp body, and landed onto the . Minwoo’s lips were idle, so Dongwan kept capturing them between his, as the saliva glued them together.

Dongwan was an excellent kisser. Minwoo had to admit it. He could feel his toes curling and knees turning into spaghetti every time he got a taste of the tongue. Dongwan released the lips to inhale and then smiled at the man. “Let’s not go to work today,” he said.

“What?” Minwoo questioned. “We have to.”

“We don’t,” Dongwan the cheek. “We need stuff for the baby.” he spoke.

“You want to go shopping!?” Minwoo thought he wouldn’t be surprised by Kim Dongwan anymore.

“Yeah, well,” Dongwan laughed, and wiped a strand behind Minwoo’s ear. “I need a crib, don’t I?”

Minwoo flashed a big smile and pecked the lips in front of his. “I’m gonna get dressed!” He sang and danced to his wardrobe. Dongwan’s smile faded and he fished out his phone – 10 ignored calls and 50 messages, all from his girlfriend. “How does this look?” He turned the phone off, and shifted his head at Minwoo.

“Wonderful.” he responded. “Do you have something for me to wear? I only brought my last night’s attire.” he laughed.

Minwoo nodded and rummaged the wardrobe, searching for the most perfect clothing for Dongwan. “Take this,” he said and passed the man a shirt. “And these pants would look good on you.” Dongwan took them and walked to the bed. He put them on like a flash.

They did some fixes on their faces and hair, and walked out of the apartment. Youngmi had come home at some point during the night, because her shoes were in the foye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter