Seventeenth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyesung!” Eric ran downstairs, the cameras following him like a predator. “Hyesung, please!” he screamed. “Hyesung!” He managed to grab the model’s hand like in dramas and turn him around. “Please…listen to me…”

Hyesung was panting, hand on the stomach, and looked into the eyes. For a second it felt like everything was going to be fine, and then Hyesung collapsed into Eric’s arms. “HYESUNG!” he yelled madly.

                            

Hyesung needed intense care at the hospital. Luckily the babies were fine and Hyesung was going to be fine as well. Doctor Junjin had told Eric to get some rest when he had stayed next to the bed 2 nights straight. Eric had not closed his eyes the entire time.

“I promise I will call you if something happens,” Doctor Park said. “Go home.”

Eric listened, but reluctantly.

He should have never taken the pictures.

He should have never saved them either.

The thing was Eric didn’t know who could have had access to his camera except for himself. No one had been in the studio. Not alone at least. Eric was always in the room. He only left for few seconds if it was necessary. He had not posted the pictures himself. He would never do such thing without Hyesung’s approval.

Eric opened his laptop and scrolled through the numerous of articles about Shin Hyesung and his surprise baby. Interviews from Hyesung’s past agencies, fashion labels and model friends came out. Eric cursed at them all. He was angry. Not only because he had been so careless but that someone could hurt the mother of his children like that.

Hyesung seemed like a brave and stable person, but he was a wreck inside. Yes, he had dumped Eric for someone else and they had hated each other, but Eric was going to be the father of their children and Hyesung meant the world to him.

Heck, he had never stopped loving him. NEVER!

“Youngbae ya,” Eric spat out as soon as the friend responded. “You have to find out who leaked those photos.”

“Don’t worry. I am already doing it.” Youngbae announced. “I will call you in an hour, okay?” he hung up on the other man.

Eric gritted his teeth.

Who could do this?

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Jongin dashed to the room, clad into flowy clothing. “My previous meeting delayed.” he explained even though Eric did not need an explanation. “But I am here now.” he smiled to Eric. “Just for you, Eric-sshi.”

Eric smiled at the man as well as he could and continued working. The camera was waiting and the set was being built. Jongin watched the photographer do his job. “Very tragic. The news about Shin Hyesung.” Eric halted. “He was such a great model.”

Eric glanced at the guy secretly.

“Yes…he was,” he said.

“Who could do such a thing to someone so nice?” Jongin interrogated. “Surely, a move.”

Eric clicked a button on the camera and then turned to the guy. “Now that we are the topic, what happened while I was getting new film?” he asked the younger man. “I left you alone with the camera so you could have easily stolen those pictures.” He crossed his arms. “Who are you working for?”

“What do you mean?” Jongin feigned ignorance. “I couldn’t have possibly stolen all those pictures. What could I use them for?” he tilted his head, smiling widely.

Eric could see behind that smile.

“I don’t know,” he said. “But I will figure it out.”

 

 

 

“Take your partners into your arms and embrace them,” the teacher yelled at the front.

Minwoo looked at Dongwan shyly. Dongwan moved behind the mother of their child, and wrapped his arms around his stomach. “Mothers, calm your minds and relax. Fathers, place your spiritual hands on the stomachs and let the electricity of your palms be absorbed by the fetus.” Sunyee explained.

Minwoo awkwardly leaned his body against Dongwan’s strong abdomen and placed his head onto the shoulder. Dongwan hovered the hands on the stomach. He was sweating. His hands were shaking. Slowly, they landed onto the belly. Minwoo felt the electricity. He closed his eyes and calmed his mind.

“Good,” Sunyee whispered. “Now, breathe in and out.” the whole room filled with sounds of people breathing slowly in and out. “Calm your minds, relax your muscles, feel the spirit and energy in your bodies.” She walked around the room, observing parents.

Dongwan rubbed his hands on the stomach, feeling the baby’s movements. Minwoo inhaled and exhaled, feeling rather comfortable in the arms of the man he hated. Dongwan breathed into his ear and tickled it. But Minwoo had calmed his mind. He felt safe and sound in the arms. They were strong. The muscles pressed to his arms. Even Dongwan’s stomach was hard.

“Okay, that’s it,” Sunyee startled Minwoo and Dongwan. “Good. You all did excellent job.” She prais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter