Twenty-Ninth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eric put the book down to the nightstand and smiled when Hyesung climbed to the bed. “Are you okay?” he questioned. “I’ve never seen anyone vomit so much after eating jjajangmyeon.” he rubbed the younger man’s back.

“Neither have I,” the man spoke. “I’ve been feeling very nauseous lately,” he dived under the blanket. “Maybe I’m catching a cold.” he shrugged. “Sleep well, Eric ah.”

The older man hummed to answer and hugged his fiancé behind. His arm was flung over the thin body. “Have you gained weight?” Eric interrogated, knowing very well that Hyesung didn’t like being asked that, as he was a model.

“I wished you hadn’t noticed.” Hyesung sniffed. “I don’t know what’s going on.”

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow.” Eric said softly. “You need to sleep.”

Hyesung moved closer to his man and snuggled happily. The two babies were deeply asleep for the first time since their birth, so the parents got a good night sleep. When Hyesung woke up in the morning, he ran to the toilet immediately. Eric, still groggy from the night, sat up and listened to the hurling.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” he questioned.

“I haven’t felt nausea this bad since I was pregnant.” Hyesung commented.

Eric stared at him. Hyesung stared back. Then he returned to the toilet. Eric heard rummaging sounds. Then he heard peeing sounds. Then Hyesung exited the room. “2 minutes.” he said, holding a pregnancy test in his hands.

Eric, fully awake now, sat on the side of the bed. “Are you scared?” he asked the slender man, who stood in front of him.

“No,” Hyesung answered. “Weirdly…no.”

“Me neither.” Eric chuckled. “We already did this.” he nodded toward the two babies.

“This time I actually have you with me.” Hyesung commented. “It was horrible alone.”

The timer bleeped, and Hyesung startled. He took a deep breath, eyes closed, and placed the test so it was facing him. Eric was silent, sitting still, looking at his fiancé. “Well?” his voice was suddenly gone.

Hyesung covered his mouth.

“Hyesung, what does it say?” Eric was trembling. “Are you?”

The younger man passed the stick to the man, who was as nervous as Hyesung had been. Eric grabbed it and looked at it. He didn’t know much about pregnancy tests, but he had seen his sister post them online when she had gotten her children. What Eric could assume was that it was indeed positive. He looked at Hyesung.

“Are you happy?” he interrogated.

“Of course,” Hyesung admitted. “Are you?”

Eric nodded, as he grabbed his lover’s hand and pulled him into the bed. He drowned him into kisses, before he realised that it was probably not good for the child or Hyesung to fool around like that.

“We haven’t gotten married yet!” Eric remembered abruptly.

“Well, then, let’s do it.” Hyesung whispered. “Let’s get married.”

Eric kissed the thin lips and placed his hand onto the stomach. “Can’t wait.” he murmured.

 

 

Minwoo took a deep breath and then knocked the door. At first, nothing could be heard, but after a few seconds, steps advanced the door. Minwoo held his daughter in his arms as the door opened and Dongwan’s tired face appeared behind it. Neither of them said a word. Dongwan examined Minwoo from head to toe – mostly wondering how he could look that y.

“Can I come in?” Minwoo asked.

“Of course,” Dongwan stepped aside. “I…haven’t cleaned in a while…so it’s a mess.” he strode past the slightly older guy, grabbing some dirty clothes from the sofa and throwing them to the bedroom. “Sit down.”

Minwoo obeyed, baby still secured in his arms. He looked around the apartment. It didn’t look like the same apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter