Twentieth

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyesung, you shouldn’t do this,” Kangta had a worried frown on his forehead. “You are sweating and I know it’s not good for your babies,” he said and placed his hand on the forehead.

“Is Eric really worth this?” Jihoon passed a cold can to the guy and another to his husband.

“Yes, he is,” Hyesung mumbled, panting, while he tried to open the can. “He is worth all my time.” Kangta eventually took the can and opened it for his friend. “I want to tell him that I don’t care about the news. I don’t care if he sold the pictures for money. I don’t care.” Hyesung chanted.

“Hey, drink,” Kangta told. “You are dehydrated.”

Hyesung stopped talking and sipped the sugary sweetness from the can. His dry mouth was getting moist again, and he could start breathing normally again. Kangta and Jihoon were concerned, but Hyesung couldn’t thank them enough. They had taken their kids to either of their parents just to help Hyesung find Eric.

“Where could he be?” Jihoon questioned. “We have searched everywhere.”

Hyesung downed the whole can and then crushed it with his hand and threw it somewhere. Kangta and Jihoon watched him as if he wasn’t doing enough. Hyesung was so close to losing his faith. Eric had probably left the country already. He was probably never coming back.

“I might know where he is,” Hyesung suddenly realised. “We just---ow, ow, ow,” he collapsed as fast as he had stood up.

Kangta gasped and wrapped his arms around his best friend. Jihoon reacted as fast and they helped him to sitting position again. “You won’t go anywhere,” Kangta ordered. “This is an order.” he claimed.

“I have to,” Hyesung murmured.

“No, you don’t,” Jihoon argued. “We will find him.” he gestured toward Kangta, who nodded. “And if we don’t find him, we promise to search the whole night.” Jihoon smiled. “Just…go home and take care of yourself.”

Hyesung hated the sound of that, but he had no choice. If this was going to be the end of him, he needed to listen to his friends. They were right after all. Hyesung didn’t want to exhaust his babies, or himself.

“Fine,” he said. “I will go home.”

“Good.” Kangta fished out his phone. “I will call you a taxi.”

Jihoon helped the younger man up. “Please…try to find him…” Hyesung whispered to him.

Kangta and Jihoon brought Hyesung home, and left as soon as the model was in front of the apartment door. He dialled the door code and entered the dark foyer. He didn’t want to do anything. He didn’t want to sleep. He wanted to stay awake to hear news about Eric.

When Hyesung removed his shoes and took off his jacket and he turned around, he screamed loudly until a hand landed to his lips. “MMMM!” he screamed.

“Hyesung,” Eric stared into the eyes. “I’m so sorry.”

He let go off the hand. “You better be sorry!” Hyesung yelled. “You left me and your children behind and didn’t answer any of my calls or my texts! You know how much I hate that!” he was enraged. Eric could tell.

“No, Hyesung, I’m sorry for what happened.” he was scowling. “I should have been more careful with the photos.” he stated.

“I don’t care about the photos,” Hyesung said sternly. “I couldn’t give a about some random photos. They are already out there. I can’t do anything even if I wanted to. I want you to be sorry for leaving me and our children without a warning like that,” he snapped his fingers.

Eric sighed. “I’m sorry I left you.” He apologised again. “I wanted to find the culprit.”

“Well, did you?” Hyesung interrogated, tears in his eyes.

“I did,” Eric responded. “Jaejoong had hired a model, Jongin, to steal them from me. Of course, I can’t prove anything and it is too late, but if it’s any help, it wasn’t me.” he spoke. “On other note though…Jaejoong hired some reporters and interviewers here tomorrow. I tried to stop them, but it was impossible.” Eric said. “I can still try and—“

“Don’t,” Hyesung commanded. “Let them come.”

“Hyesung,” Eric was shocked. “You shouldn’t—“

“I don’t care!” Hyesung exclaimed. “I rather they hear it from me than anyone else. Okay?”

Eric nodded slowly.

“I missed you,” Hyesung dived in for a hug and pressed his head to the chest. It took a fraction of a second for Eric to get over his initial shock, as he wrapped his arms around the model and pressed his head to the shoulder.

“I missed you too…” Eric murmured.

Hyesung hummed to the chest, before he retreated, looked in the eyes, and then smacked a soft kiss to the lips. Eric blinked his eyes. And then s his hand behind Hyesung’s neck and went for another, much deeper kiss.

 

 

 

The last kiss before Minwoo left was long and building. His skin was burning hot when Dongwan finally let go off him and looked him in the eyes. His hand was on the cheek when he murmured, “Goodbye,” Minwoo responded with a similar answer and kissed them briefly one more time. Dongwan opened the door for him and then watched him walk off.

Minwoo couldn’t even remember what they had done while he had been in a trance. Dongwan had built the crib, showing off his fantastic muscles, and then Youngmi had called. She had been furious that Minwoo hadn’t gone to work, so she wanted to see him during her break. Youngmi had told him to meet her at their usual place. That’s where Minwoo was heading.

“Where were you?” Youngmi asked angrily. “Have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter