Twenty-second

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chapter is shorter than usual, but since many people insisted on me to update (regardless of me being busy lol), I decided to give you something to read until the next chapter. I'm sorry if it is too short. I am currently stressing over school, and panicking and working hard, so there are no updates often. Don't worry, christmas break is gonna be soon so...yay!

Cameras were flickering and moving behind Eric, who ran to the car and placed Hyesung to the front seat. He had no time to shoo them away, because he was going to be a dad. Hyesung panted at the front seat, hands on his stomach, and hurried Eric. He didn’t care about the cameras either. The lights flickered around the car, and someone was filming it live, trying to get a good peak at Hyesung.

Eric didn’t take any from anyone and just drove off as fast as he could. He was going to break the law, but at least the hospital wasn’t that far from where they had been. The traffic in Seoul was unpredictable. It could take an hour to get as close as the hospital. Luckily, God was on their side. Hyesung couldn’t do anything else but breathe in and out. Eric held the other hand, entwining the fingers, and breathed along.

Once they got to the hospital, Hyesung was seated to a wheelchair and sent to the ER. Eric paced back and forth when the nurses prepared Hyesung. Shortly, the doors opened and Junjin marched inside. He greeted Eric very fast, told him to calm down, and retrieve couple of things from the table. The photographer did as he was told.

“Okay, Hyesung-sshi,” Junjin smiled at the man. “Are you ready?”

“How ready do you expect me to be?” Hyesung snapped at the doctor.

Junjin had met a lot of patients during his career – and Hyesung wasn’t even the worst one. Eric glanced at the doctor apologetically and then placed himself next to Hyesung. He took a hand and squished it. Hyesung was squeezing his harder – it kind of hurt. “Let’s see,” Junjin was gone for couple of minutes.

Hyesung had never felt so exposed in his life. Only handful of people had seen him before – his stylists and Eric (if you didn’t count some of the flings Hyesung had had before and after Eric). Eric wasn’t supposed to feel jealous, but seeing another man between Hyesung’s legs didn’t make him happy. “Everything seems to be excellent,” Junjin commented, grinning widely. “We can start the labour.” Hyesung kept panting.

“Please, give me the drugs,” he moaned.

“I would love to,” Junjin began. “…but we don’t have time for that unfortunately.”

“What!?” Hyesung gasped between the pants.

“I’m sorry,” Junjin apologised, bowing deeply.

Eric forgave the doctor but Hyesung was going to hold a grudge on the man forever. “Okay, we are ready to start,” Junjin announced. “Push,” he told.

“Please, Hyesung, you will be out of pain if you just push now,” Eric gripped the hand.

“I hate you,” Hyesung mumbled to the man next to him. “You did this to me,”

“I know,” Eric just smiled. “Push now, my love.” he the sweaty hair and Hyesung pushed.

 

 

 

It was the sixth time within 4 hours that Minwoo had to use the bathroom. Since the baby had grown quite big in the couple of weeks, he had difficulties manoeuvring in the office. People were nice enough to help him if he needed aid though. Minwoo was copying papers, when Dongwan entered the room.

During the couple of weeks, Minwoo had treated Dongwan like he was air. He finished copying the papers, grabbed the huge pile and walked out of the room as if he had not even noticed the other man. And if Dongwan commented something, Minwoo’s answer was, “Oh, Dongwan-sshi, I didn’t see you there”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter