Eleventh

Positive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The baby’s room was slowly filling with furniture. Eric brought new things with him every single day. Hyesung had everything necessary and a little too much. “So, pink, huh?” Hyesung leaned to the doorway and watched the process of the room turning into a cotton candy. “Why not blue?”

“Because it will obviously be a girl,” Eric said seriously.

“Oh, it will be?” Hyesung raised an eyebrow. “You know how my body works?” he chuckled.

“I don’t have to know. I can feel it,” Eric placed his hand onto the chest. “It will be a beautiful girl. Besides, family Mun only makes girls.” he smirked.

Hyesung snorted.

“Now I wish it is a boy,” he murmured.

Hyesung didn’t show it but he was feeling quite dizzy. It was normal to hurl in the morning, but Hyesung didn’t know if it was normal to hurl so many times. He had read about morning sickness, but he had not heard about sickness that lasted the whole day. Telling Eric would have been a great idea, but Hyesung hated when he fussed over nothing.

“Aish…” Eric voiced when he was reading a message.

“What is it?” Hyesung asked.

“My mother is coming over next week,” Eric explained.

“Oh! I haven’t met Grace in such a long time!” Hyesung smiled.

“Umm…” The handsome man turned his head at him. “I don’t think you two should meet…” he whispered.

Hyesung frowned.

“She can’t still be mad about that, can she?” He interrogated.

“Well,” she was.

“Seriously?” Hyesung scoffed.

Eric put the phone back to his pocket when he had written her a message. “Also, she doesn’t know you are having a baby,” He mumbled and continued painting.

“WHAT!?!” Eric shouldn’t have pissed Hyesung off. Lately his patience was running low and he was suffering from serious problem of mood swings. “You haven’t told her she will be a grandmother?!” He yelled.

Eric nodded.

“WHY!?” Hyesung shouted.

“Because she hates you, Hyesung,” Eric turned his head at him.

It hurt how sincere the voice was. Rather than telling him the truth, he could have lied. Eric turned his head back at the wall and continued covering the old white paint with the pink one. Hyesung could feel his insides burning.

“She hates me?” He repeated.

“Yup,” Eric mumbled, paint on his face. “She hates you.”

“Wow,” Hyesung scoffed. “Well, then I am glad she doesn’t know she will be a grandmother.” he mumbled annoyed.

Eric chuckled.

“You do know that she already has two grandchildren?” he was testing Hyesung’s memory.

“Oh…yeah,” Hyesung replied. “Well, she won’t be a grandmother to this child,” he claimed and placed the hands to the bump.

Eric rolled his eyes.

“I will tell her,” He assured.

“Whatever,” Hyesung muttered.

“I promise, Hyesung ah,” Eric smiled. “She should know.”

Hyesung sighed.

“Okay?” Eric questioned.

“Okay,” Hyesung answered.

A satisfied smirk appeared to the handsome face as it turned back to the wall and the pink paint could finally reach the end of the wall. “I’m hungry,” Hyesung stated and walked off.

 

 

“Hey, is it true…” Minwoo shifted his head at the curious sounding co-worker. “…that you slept with Kim Dongwan from IT?” The curious sounding co-worker interrogated.

If Minwoo had been drinking something, he would have coughed it all out right now. He set his gaze slowly with the guy’s and regained his thoughts as he flashed a big smile. “No, I didn’t sleep with him. Where did you hear such bull crap?” He asked.

“Well, it is sort of a rumour that has been circling around this office since the party.” The co-worker claimed. “And since no one had asked, I felt like I should.” he had balls.

Minwoo glanced over the man’s shoulder, seeing Kim Dongwan with his clingy girlfriend, and then cleared his throat and said, “No. We didn’t sleep with each other. Maybe you have mistaken me with someone else?” Minwoo had always been a great liar.

“Maybe,” the guy mumbled. “But someone said they saw you two making out…”

“See, making out is not the same as having ,” Minwoo fixed the man.

“Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter