Getting To Know You

Because Everything May Change ()

8
Getting To Know You


======


(Third Person P.O.V)


“Just use ‘my name is’ than ‘I’m’. I think its more correct that way.” Kibum pointed out to the almost frustrated Jonghyun. He was tutoring him for the last 15 minutes and the other seems to get irritated in just a small period of time.

“Aish… can’t I just really say ‘hi, I’m jonghyun.’ Than saying ‘hi, my name is Jonghyun’?” Jonghyun leaned over to Kibum making the other one blush with the closeness of their face. While Kibum was uneasy the other one was amazed by how beautiful his face was when viewed in closer. Kibum’s face was so addicting for Jonghyun that he just can’t take his eyes off the guy. Funny how he didn’t even noticed that before.

“Uh, earth to Jonghyun.” Kibum waved his hands in front of Jonghyun’s face, making the guy snapped out of his trance. “I think we should just continue this tomorrow.”

“Uh, We can still continue it.” Jonghyun said hesitantly.

Kibum raised an eyebrow at him. “With your kind of focus today I think you won’t learn something.”

Jonghyun sighed and leaned back on his chair. “Uh, okay…”

“Is there something bothering you?” Kibum asked with full of concern that caught Jonghyun’s attention, he was kind of happy that even though he did all that kind of things to key the guy was still nice to him. If he only knew what a great guy Kibum was before.

Jonghyun shook his head and smiled sweetly at Kibum. “Nothing, I was just thinking of something. By the way, why didn’t you even say that we’ve been classmates since elementary or you didn’t even tried to be friends with me?”

Kibum rolled his eyes at him. “Uh, is it not obvious that I don’t want to be friends with kids who teases me before?”

Jonghyun felt guilty. Its true that he always tease Kibum when they were kids, he just thought before that Kibum was just… cute. But, when he reached middle school he thought that guys thinking that other guys were cute is a no-no. “Uh, sorry about that again.”

Kibum chuckled. “I said I forgive you before right? So, enough with apologizing. Everyone makes mistakes but what makes them alright is that they realize their wrong doings. That goes for you too, Jonghyun-ah.”

Jonghyun smiled, Kibum was so… nice and caring that it makes Jonghyun glad to be friends with him. “You know, you’re a great guy. I feel bad for making fun of you before.”

Kibum blushed making Jonghyun think how cute he was when blushing. “U-uh, Thank you… I-I also think you’re a nice guy… even though I thought you’re a big jerk before.”

“Well, I was a big jerk before. But now I won’t ever make fun of you, everybody needs a change of heart, right?” Jonghyun smiled proudly.

“Right.” Both of them laughed together.

“So you still really want to continue the tutoring session?” Kibum asked with a smile painted on his glowing face.

Jonghyun smiled back. “Yeah, let’s get started again.”

“Okie dokie” Kibum gave Jonghyun two thumbs up before proceeding on the lesson, making the other one chuckle at his cuteness.

-----

 

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

“Really? You like rock music?”

I smiled at the curious Kibum, he looks so… cute. Our lesson finished 15 minutes ago that we decided to have a chat with each other.

“Yup. Now my turn. What’s the thing that scares you the most?”

Kibum’s face scrunched up, but he still looks so cute. “I have a love-hate relationship with horror movies and horror stories, I yearn for them but is also scared of them, I like them but I also dislike them. Can you believe that I lost my composure in the cinema many times because of that?. And I was only able to rent horror movies to watch at home to continue scaring myself!.”

I laughed at how cute his facial expressions are right now. I stopped laughing when he glared at me.”Sorry.”

Kibum just sighed. “Now you know what scares me the most, my turn to ask you.” He smirked at me. “where do you the most?”

I also made a face at him. “uh… the thing where I the most?... It’s soccer. I hate how players should run after the ball, sliding and gliding in the ground. And I swear that its really, really, really tiring and that I’m really, really, really bad at it how hard I even try. I remembered when I was young that I fell down while playing it, it gave me a really, really big scare when I heard that my knee had to be stitched.”

Kibum gulped and made an ‘ouch’ face. “That might’ve really, really hurt. That’s why I’m not into some physical activities, even though I’m a daegu representative for water skiing.”

“You water ski?” I asked him curiously, I didn’t even know that he’s a representative for that sport.

“Uh yeah… they say that I’m a gifted water skier, and I think that I’m born with it.” He said proudly even adding a laugh after. I laughed with him, I didn’t know he was this fun. Well… I admit that I don’t know anything about him before, but now I’m starting to get to know him better. And its great being friends with him.

“Well… you should be called ‘almighty’ then.” I chuckled that also made him chuckle.

He pouted his lips in thought. Aigo! He is such a cutie! “I think ‘almight key’ really fits me well!” Kibum laughed again.

“Alrighty then almighty key, it’s my turn again to ask a question.” I winked at kibum making him blush once again. “what are your hobbies?”

“Well… I like to sing, dance, rap, water ski, be in fashion and lots of other things.” He laughed cutely making me stare at him with full of wonder and curiosity. His laugh sounds like music to my ears and it makes my heart flip in its own way.

I saw him jerked then he took his handphone out of his pocket, I saw surprise on his face after reading the text he received. What is it about? He replied back and turned to me.

“Sorry Jonghyun-ah, I have to go now.” He stood up and bowed to me three times. I also stood up from my seat.

“Is there something wrong?”

Kibum smiled at me. “Nothing. I just forgot that I have to meet up with someone tonight, and that I’ll be really late if I don’t go right now.”

My heart almost lost its beat, I’m getting jealous again over to whom he will meet up with. Aish! You’re such a jealous person Kim Jonghyun!

“I have to go now Jonghyun-ah, bye bye. I’ll see you again tomorrow~” He bade goodbye and walked out of the room.

I sighed and took all my things, then I followed Kibum to wherever he may go. Curiosity will really kill me if I don’t follow him.

I have to follow Kim Kibum!

 ===



A/N: I think I have to apologize for such a short chapter >.< Honestly... I'm drowning with all my school works!~ and then a dance practice was added X_X its just fun 'cos mr. jonghyun look-alike is my partner >.< but its still tiring... and I don't know if I could update tomorrow 'cos they say that we'll practice for the whole day >.< forgive me, okay? *uses puppy-dog eyes*