Someone New? Someone Old?

Because Everything May Change ()

5
Someone New? Someone Old?

------

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

I took a sip at the coffee I ordered while I surveyed the place. This shop has been one of my favorites for a really long time, it may be small but it gives off a cozy and a homey feeling to me. And I really enjoy the coffee and the sweets that they serve here at this shop, so when I want to pig out I come here

“Excuse me, may I sit with you?”

I glanced up from my coffee and looked at the guy standing in front of my table. He has mid-long brownish hair, chinky eyes that turns into two slits when he smile, and a goofy smile playing upon his lips.

Again, I looked around the place and saw many vacant tables. Why can’t he just sit on the vacant tables? I shrugged to myself and looked at him again. “Isn’t there so many vacant table available to sit on?” I raised my left brow at him, but the guy just laughed it off.

“But can I really sit with you?” the guy asked again as he showed me another goofy smile of his.

I sighed and nodded my head at him. “Thanks. By the way, my name’s Lee Jinki but others call me as Onew so you can call me with that too.” He introduced himself after he got seated in front of me.

“Mine’s Kim Kibum but just call me Key for short.” I smiled at him and he smiled back again with the goofy one. Maybe that goofy smile is his trademark.

“You love this don’t you?” I almost choke with the coffee that I’m drinking whenI heard his question.

“E-Excuse me?”

Onew laughed again. “Oh, sorry. What I really mean is I always see you in this shop drinking alone every time I come over. So, I guessed that you love going to this shop and drinking alone here.”

“Oh.” I chuckled nervously. “I thought you meant something else.”

I saw a smile crept up on his face. “I think you should always smile, I mean you look really great when you are smiling.”

My face warmed up so I guess I blush at what he just said about my smile. “U-uh, Thank you! I also think your smile looks cute too.”

I also saw him blush, but it was replaced again by his smile. “Well, I like smiling so much. So I guess it really fits me now.” I chuckled again at what he said. “but I swear, your laugh and your smile is really great.”

A moment of silence passed by the two of us. Then his laughed melted down the ice standing between the both of us.

“May I ask why is it this awkward?”  Onew smiled comfortingly at me. I just shrugged at him then I laughed, he joined my laugh. “Oh by the way, where are you studying at?”

“me?” I asked him, he nodded. “I’m currently on my junior year on Neul Paran High.” I took another sip from my coffee as he watched me. “How ‘bout you? Where are you studying at?”

“Why? Are you curious about me?” Onew said with a teasing smile on his face.

I snickered and stuck out my tongue at him. “Don’t tease me mister. I’m just asking the same question that you’ve asked me, remember?” We laughed together heartily.

But he still answered my question.“I’m on my senior year now, currently studying at Seoul International University.” Onew also took a sip from his own coffee.

I laughed. “Wow. You’re only a year older than me?”

He raised one eyebrow at me, but still had on that goofy smile of his. “Why? Do you think I’m so much older than you?”

I nodded. “Yeeaahhh… I thought that you’re already a university student.” I joked. He slapped my arm gently. “Yah! I’m just kidding!”

“I know. I just want to know the feeling of slapping your arm.” He laughed heartily.

“You’re a meanie!” He laughed harder when I pouted at him.

(end of Key’s P.O.V)

 

-----

 

(Taemin’s P.O.V)

 

I sighed and stopped at what I was doing. “Would you please just stop walking back and forth inside my room, Jonghyun-hyung.” I said sarcastically. “If you need something from me just ing ask me.”

Jonghyun froze on spot, then he sat in the bunk of my bed. “U-uh…”

I sighed again in annoyance. “If you need anything hyung just say it now, can’t you see that I’m busy with so much homeworks?”

“C-can you h-help me with k-kibum?” I paused, then a smirk crept up on my face. I’m guessing that my conclusion was correct, Jonghyun-hyung is starting to feel something for Key-hyung now.

“Yah! D-don’t s-smirked at me like I’m a sort of criminal, Lee Taemin!” He defensively said with an annoyed look pasted on his face. “I-I just w-want h-him to r-resume tutoring me in English! I just don’t wanna be a laughingstock and repeat it next year!”

“Oookay…” If that’s just what you really want with Key-umma, Indenial Blingsaurus!

“Jinja? You’ll really help with Kim Kibum?” I nodded my head at him. “Whoa! Thank you so much, Taeminnie.”

After saying that he hopped out of my room. Great! Now let see if you overcome that indeial state of your, Jonghyun-hyung. A playful smirk came out on my face as I go back to my homework. Well, not really. I have to think of plans to let my Mr. oh-I’m-so-perfect cousin get out of his indenial stage.

(end of Taemin’s P.O.V)

----

 

Jonghyun smiled to himself as he walked out of his cousin Taemin’s room. He had just agreed on helping him with Kibum. Now all he has to do is get kibum to continue tutoring him now. That’s the only why he needs the guy, right? Right?! He mentally slapped himself as he grunt frustratingly. Oh, why did I ing hell asked that question?! Jonghyun nearly jumped up when his handphone vibrated inside the side pocket of his jeans. He got out his opened and flipped open to view the message he just received.

[id] Choi Minho

[time] 06: 03 pm

[message]

                Yo,  Dinosaur living with Lee Taemin. Is baby Minnie home right now?

 

I typed in my reply. Minho is my cousin Taemin’s ex-boyfriend. They broke up with an unknown reason but still continued in being close friends with each other.

 

[id] Kim Jonghyun

[time] 06: 04 pm

[message]

                He’s here. ing 2-eyed tall ugly alien!

 

[id] Choi Minho

[time] 06: 05 pm

[message]

                Thanks DinoBlingySaurus! ily~

 

[id] Kim Jonghyun

[time] 06: 06 pm

[message]

                you XXX(((

 

----------

 

A/N : Sorry for the late update X((( classes started so I will getting more and more busy with schoolworks.