Embarrassing Oh-so-perfect Kim Jonghyun

Because Everything May Change ()

4

Embarrassing Oh-so-perfect Kim Jonghyun

---------


(Key’s P.O.V)

I sighed and flipped my new blonde dyed hair as I entered our classroom, I decided that if I want to change I have to start it with myself. Everyone’s eyes stared at me like I’m a crazy person, I just rolled my eyes at them and strutted confidently to myself. Once I got to my seat Taemin greeted me cheerfully.

“Wow! You look awesomely beautiful hyung!” He gaped as he hugged be from behind like a little child. I smiled at Taemin showing him my dimpled smile. “Wah! You’re really smiling now!”

I chuckled at his cuteness. “Oookay… stop praising me, Taeminnie.” He nodded his head like a little child and broke his hug on my back. I placed down my things on my desk before me and Taemin both sat on our seats.

“I think I wouldn’t have to ask if you’re just fine, I can see that you are looking awesome.” He smiled brightly at me as he moved his seat in front of my desk. “Did I already tell you that your new hair color fits and looks so ing awesome!” I saw that he realized what word he just said and covered his mouth with both of his hands as his eyes smiled cheekily at me. “oops. Sorry.”

I laughed then he joined, We stopped laughing when three guys leaned on my desk. “Looks like the DIVA has taken a step higher.” Our classmate Jaejin laughed with his friend Eli, “Maybe you can play with us tonight, if you don’t have any guys to meet with.”

“Sorry, but I don’t like guys who are much more of a 2nd-hand trash that was dumped by girls for about… many times? Oh, wait… you were always dumped. So, Just go to your group of trash friends ‘cos  I don’t want to waste time with the likes of you.” I said harshly before giving them a disgusted look. The two became red because of embarrassment, they walked shamefully to their seats.

Taemin laughed then poked my cheek. “You did a great job of defending yourself, hyung.I’m so proud of you.” I pouted at him when he continued to poke my cheeks.

My body froze when my gaze met with Jonghyun’s, but I quickly glared at him and looked away. Aish! Why is that guy staring at me?! ing Dino boy! I was taken aback when I looked back at Taemin, his face was only a few inches away from mine.

“Hyung, you want to make revenge on Jonghyun-hyung right?” He whispered to my ear.

 I nodded slowly then a smile crept up my face as I whispered back. “any great plans?”

He also nodded and pointed to his lips. I frowned at him with confusion, I was suppose to ask him what he meant when he placed a finger on his lips indicating for me to be quiet. He slowly moved and took me by surprise when his lips touched mine. Just why the hell did Taemin just kissed me?

*crash*

We both looked in front of the classroom where the crashing sound came from, I saw Jonghyun with his on the floor and his desk turned upside down. Omo? did Kim Jonghyun just fell down from his desk?! I couldn’t help but laugh at him, what I didn’t see was the devilish playful smile creeping out on Taemin’s innocent face.

 

------

 

I heaved a deep sighed, just why the ing hell do I have to be seated next to Mr. Oh-I’m-so-perfect during our history class?! And what annoys me the most was him staring at me weirdly ever since the class started.

No Kim Kibum, don’t ever think of feeling something for him again. Just ing save yourself from so much pain! Jonghyun quickly look away when I intentionally look at him to catch him staring at me, I smirked to myself before looking outside the window.

*plop*

I stared at the crumpled paper that landed on my desk, I glanced at the stupid guy beside me just to see him looking at me. Jonghyun looked like he was waiting for me to read the paper. I sighed and opened the paper.

‘Yah! Kim Kibum! Where are we doing the tutoring session after school?’

I rolled my eyes, I thought he said that he doesn’t even give a damn about our next tutoring session? I smirked and wrote the answer before passing it back to him.

‘As if you care, Dinosaur! =PP’

I glared at him when he looked at me as he wrote something on the paper.

‘I ing care about my grades! Kim kibum!’

‘So? I don’t even care if you fail English… it’s your own fault so just work on it alone.’

‘Why are you being a ing ??!’

‘Oh I don’t, maybe you should use that brain of yours. Idiotic Blingsaurus!’

‘WTF! You accepted when Ms. Hwang asked you to tutor me!’

‘FYI, I quit yesterday in being your English tutor’

Aish! This will go on forever, so I just decided to just crumpled again the paper and not answer it. I just focused on the topic that Mr. Cho was discussing about the previous Era.  Without realizing it my desk was filled with crumpled papers. I sighed in frustration and raised my hand. I had enough of this, crumpled paper being thrown at me.

“Is there a problem, Mr. Kim?” our history professor Mr. Cho inquired.

I glared at Jonghyun. “yes there is Mr. Cho, Kim Jonghyun has been throwing crumpled papers at me the whole period!”

Everyone looked at me then at Jonghyun, who was turning red. I smirked to myself, you didn’t think I wouldn’t tell the teacher about it? Wrong move Dino boy!

“Oh, thank you for telling me Mr. Kim Kibum.” Mr. Cho ushered me to sit down again, then he turned to the embarrassed Jonghyun. “As for you Mr. Kim Jonghyun, you’ll stay after my class for three days to punish you of helping in cleaning the whole school library.”

Jonghyun let out a low grunt that the professor didn’t hear before nodding his head. I was finally focusing on our lesson when another crumpled piece of paper landed on my desk. I smirked to myself when I read it.

‘Oh, you Kim Kibum! I’ll find a tutor more smarter than you at English!’

 

------

 

I walked confidently in the hallways of our school, this day was great! Except for the fact that Taemin left early today as usual. But all in all it was so great like I’ve mentioned. I may say that I’m proud that I embarrassed Jonghyun in almost all of our classes together. And mostly because I retorted back to the guys who tried to make fun of me today. It felt so great embarrassing them and countering all the insults that they gave me.

I stopped on the track when I saw a very familiar figure leaning on my convertible. I sighed and approached him. “What the ing hell are you doing in front of my car?”

Instead of answering my question, Jonghyun pinned me on the wall beside my car and kissed me fully on the lips. I recovered on being surprised and the first thing I did was slap him really hard that I even saw his cheek go red.

He snickered and whispered to my ear. “Just paid back the kiss you owe me yesterday. Now, shall we call it quits?”

I gave him a death glare before raising an eyebrow. “why should we call it quits? I don’t even owe you something. ing dinosaur.” I pushed Jonghyun away completely surprising him before hopping into my car and driving away.

HE STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO DO THAT AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME?... UGH!... I REALLY ING HATE YOU SO MUCH KIM JONGHYUN!

 

----------



A/N: omo~~ tell me what you all think about it?... i feel that I failed at writing it >.< i dunno though... thank you for all of those who commented on the previous chapters ^u^