Words that are hard to Express

Because Everything May Change ()

6

Words that are hard to Express


=====

 

(Taemin’s P.O.V)

 

I almost jerked up from my seat when someone covered my eyes using their hands. I sighed, I know that fragrant smell. I memorized that smell belonged to the one that I love before, my best friend Choi Minho. We were classmates before I transferred to Neul Paran High, I transferred so that I won’t be hurt anymore. But, I just realized that staying friends with Minho is still hurting me inside.

“Minho-hyun I know that its you, so will you please remove your hands from my eyes?” I said with a hint of annoyance on my voice.

The other guy removed his hands on my eyes and sat by the bed of mine. “Do you need help with that homeworks of your baby Minnie?”

My heart ached by how much I missed Minho calling me that, but I have to accept that he can’t anymore. I sighed and turned to the guy sitting down by my bed. “I said before that you should stop calling me that hyung… especially now that we’re not together, together… and no I don’t need any help on my assignments hyung.” I saw disappointment passed by his eyes but it quickly vanished. But why be disappointed?

“Why should I? Even though we’re not together now you’re still a baby for me…” He said gently as he plopped down on my bed. “Do you know that I already miss you at school? Would you like to tell me why did you just transfer to another school?”

I sighed and lied to him. “Well… I thought I need a new change of environment to be in.”

Minho also sighed, then he stared at me. “Is it only because of that, Minnie?” Doubt can be seen on his pretty doe eyes, I gulped two times before I nodded my headat him while staring at my feet. I have to lie to him, I have to show him that I’m not hurt. That I can do without him… Even though I really can’t do that.

I bit my lower lip as silence filled my room, then I heard a snore. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. Aish! He fell asleep on my bed again, just like the times he always did before. I stood up and covered his body with a blanket. I stared at him as he sleep, as a guy he look so beautiful while he sleep like that. I heaved a deep sigh as I took a sit again in front of my study table, I opened my drawer to get a picture of Minho and me that we took before when we were still together.

 

If only your family accepted the fact that we’re having a relationship with each other… If only we met on a different time, on a different situation… I think we’d still be together like before… How come I still love you, Choi Minho?I quickly wiped away the tear that slid down my cheek. I have to show Minho that I’m strong enough so that he could move on. It would be the best for the two of us, right?

(end of Taemin’s P.O.V)

 

-----

 

Minho sleepily rubbed both of his eyes as he looked around the room he was in, he still fell asleep on that room even after a year of his and Taemin’s break up. He sat on the bed only to see that Taemin fell asleep while doing his homeworks. A smile crept up on Minho’s face, how he like seeing his baby taemin sleep like a little child. So cute and so beautiful to see. How much he wanted to claim that reddish sweet lips again. Minho sighed, too bad Taemin’s not his baby anymore.

Minho just stood there, he just want to keep on staring at him. He missed him so much that it hurts when he doesn’t get to see the younger guy at school anymore. Minho sadly heaved a sigh, he still love the little guy but he knows that he just can’t anymore…

Minho’s father would never accept the fact that his son was gay, and that he was in a relationship with his best friend, Taemin. So he decided to get his son in an arranged marriage with the daughter of one of his business partners. At first Minho threw a fit, but his father threaten him that he would do something bad to his guy if he kept on with their relationship.

So Taemin accepted the fact that Minho’s father doesn’t want him to be in a relationship with the same , he decided on himself to break up with Minho and just be friends with the guy. And that was what’s making Minho’s heart break. He now hated the fact of how Taemin hides his sadness away with a fake smile everytime they’re together, but, he just can’t be back with Taemin. He’s scared that his father might do something bad to the guy that he loves.

It has been a year since the break p happened, but whatever Minho does it only reminds him of the days that he spent with his dearest Taemin. He still love the little guy, even though he knows that Taemin was in fact hurting inside every time they see each other. He hated himself too, but he promised that he will remain by Taemin’s side even though they are not in a relationship. He also swear that he wouldn’t let his father touch even a single strand of Taemin’s hair.

Minho leaned over to Taemin to kiss the little guy on the lips before whispering. “I love you, sleep well. My baby Taemin.”

-----

 

Jonghyun smiled to himself as he flipped through his yearbook, but his smile quickly vanished when he realized the reason of it. He doesn’t even realize before that he had been classmates with Kim Kibum since they were elementary students. He doesn’t even know that they’ve been classmates for such a long time. How come he didn’t even realized that before?

Jonghyun flipped the yearbook back to the page where he saw Kibum’s photo. Kibum and him we’re only in middle school at that time. The guy still had his black longish hair, slightly high cheekbones, his dimple, cute perfectly shaped nose, and his perfectly shaped sweet lips. A smile crept up his face again, but quickly vanished for the second time.

Aish! What the hell are you thinking smiling like that to yourself, Kim Jonghyun?!He mentally slapped himself with the thought that he doesn’t even like that guy… or does he?

Jonghyun just shrugged off the thought and continued staring at the guy in the photo. Then he heaved a deep sigh and closed the old dusty yearbook. He knows that something is happening inside him and he doesn’t like it one bit.  

 

=====