Things that are bound to be known

Because Everything May Change ()

11
Things that are bound to be known



-----

 

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

I finished my classes in the morning with Jonghyun and my homework alone in the afternoon. I prepared my lesson plan for Jonghyun’s english tutoring session later today. I started to walk along the hallway of our school to meet up with Jonghyun. While I walked down the school hallway, I had checked inside my bag if I forgot anything. Someone bumped into me and I fell down.

“Ouch!” My ached.

“Hey! What are you doing hanging around here you ?” I glanced up and saw the school’s resident es of the es, Jung Jessica. That girl really pisses me off, I admit that she’s pretty and all but she has a very bad personality.

Instead of answering her I just stood up and was about to walk away, but she got a hold on one of my arm that stopped me from walking.

“Yah! Don’t turn your back on me you !” Jessica pushed me down the floor, I don’t want fight with someone as much as possible. “You think you can do that to me?” She scoffed. “Use your stupid head .”

I heaved a deep sigh and glared at her. “What the is your problem, ?! You don’t know how much I don’t want to associate with the likes of you, so get the off!.” I stood up again and threw her dagger glares.

 “You don’t know what’s the problem?” Jessica scoffed again. “The problem is with you being friends with Jonghyun oppa! The likes of you shouldn’t have anything to do with Jjong oppa! You are not worthy enough to be his friend, ! For all we know, Oppa just might feel pity towards you that’s why he’s being nice. But, don’t dream on being together with him.”

I rolled my eyes. “If you think that way then why are you ing me up? Is the school’s top insecure just because of a ‘’ like me? And you don’t have the right to tell me who Jonghyun should be friend’s with, he gladly became my friend so just accept that. And for your information, Jjong’s not a jerk, he had been but I know he wouldn’t do something like that. You’re so low for thinking like that about him, .”

She slapped me and I slapped her back, which shocked her. I walked past her and I didn’t even glanced back when she said the words. “You don’t know who you’re messing up with, Kim Kibum!”

I sighed as I walked away. I wish I had confidence in what I just said about Jonghyun… I wish I’m not wrong about him…

 

(end of Key’s P.O.V)

 

----


Jonghyun was sitting on a chair, looking out the window. All he thought about was Kibum and their upcoming ‘tutoring session/bonding time’. The young high school student was smiling like a little child. Jonghyun’s head was in the clouds and his cousin, Taemin, together with his boyfriend again Minho, noticed him.
 

“Hyung…Jonghyun hyung…” Taemin called out as he waved his hand before Jonghyun’s face.
 

Jonghyun snapped back from his bubbly dream and revolved to see his cousin and his cousin’s boyfriend hand-in-hand, making poor Jonghyun jealous.
 

“Why were you staring out the window, Blingysaurus? Is there something there?” Minho asked.
 

“No, there’s nothing. I was just thinking, you ugly 2-eyed alien…”
 

“What were you thinking about then?”
 

“Let me guess! You were thinking about Kibum hyung!” Taemin correctly guessed.
 

Jonghyun grunted and stood up; he walked to the kitchen to grab a snack. Minho sat down on the couch while Taemin went to his cousin to talk.
 

“So, what’s making you feel all lovey-dovey today, hyung?” Taemin asked; utterly curious.
 

Jonghyun shrugged. Taemin puffed his cheeks and poked Jonghyun on the head. With each poke, he spoke a word, “Tell. Me. Or. I. Will. Keep. Poking. You.”

The older was irritated and grabbed Taemin’s hand. Jonghyun was nearly crushing his cousin’s wrist so he put down their arms and sighed, “Fine…I’ll tell you. You know I don’t like talking about my love life.”

“Psh. The only reason you don’t talk about it is because you’re 95% unsuccessful in almost every relationship.”

“Don’t make me hit you.”

“Don’t make me mention your 10 unsuccessful relationships in the past years.”

“Bring that up and I swear your dreams of topping you Minho will never come true.”

When the older said those words with such seriousness, Taemin blushed and in his lips before he paused. He didn’t want to continue that piece of conversation if it meant he won’t have his  on top. When his hyung says something, he follows through. It’s a scary fact for Taemin.

“Okay…so, tell me what happened between you and my Kibum-hyung.”

“He already agreed to tutor me again.”

“Really? He really got ‘Mr. I’m-not-gay’ to go on and be friends with ‘Mr. I’m-openly-gay’?”

“Taemin-ah…How’d you come up with those nicknames?”

“Instinct? Anyways, how’d you get him to agree?”

“I didn’t do much. I told him I’m sorry and I asked him if he can be friends with me. I said we can be dongsaeng and hyung or we could be best of friends. I’m fine with that as long as I get to spend time with him… well, I mean be friends with him. What I really mean is that he’s such a nice guy.”

“Oh…it’s not exactly a romantic setting for a couple but it’s a start. I’m proud of you, Jonghyun!” Taemin congratulated. Jonghyun glared at the younger one making Taemin laugh.

The two heard a knock and when they turned around they saw Minho leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

“Is there an interesting piece of gossip I must hear?” said Minho said with a smirk.

Taemin skipped to his beloved and wrapped his arms around the other’s neck. He kissed Minho countless times and pouted.

“There’s nothing to hear about Minho hyung!”

Minho giggled, “And you my only baby Minnie should just stop teasing me~”

Jonghyun wanted to gag at the display of affection. He wished that he’d have something like that with Kibum. He can’t wait for the tutoring session!
 

-----

Kibum was going to arrive at Jonghyun’s house any minute for tutoring. He skipped his free period and went home. His cousin and Minho left a few minutes ago to go to out.  Jonghyun signed in the chat room and his best friend was online as well.

 

(JH is Jonghyun, JW is Jinwoon)

 

--------[JH] has just signed in-------
 

[JH]: yo man~

[JW]: hey man, how’re you?

[JH]: fine, how ‘bout you? Haven’t seen you at the internet for several days now. What happened to you?


[JW]: well, I had to study for the coming exams, you know how it is here in US.


[JH]: yeah, good luck on your exams mr. Einstein.


[JW]: kekeke, how ‘bout you? What’s new in your life?


[JH]: well… do you remember Kim Kibum?


[JW]: oh, key? What’s with Key?


[JH]: why’re you calling him Key? Are you two close?!!


[JW]: hey, are you jealous that I’m calling kibum with his nickname Key? XD


[JH]: oh yes! I’m jealous so stop rubbing that on my face XP


[JW]: wait… do you like Key???


[JW]: you like him don’t you?


[JW]: don’t you?


[JW]: don’t you?


[JW]: don’t you?


[JW]: don’t you?


[JW]: don’t you?


[JH]: yes! I like him! Stop spamming!


[JW]: good XD


[JH]: just why is it good?


[JW]: ‘cause… he likes you too since we were in elementary XD


[JH]:what?! Just how did you know that??!


[JW]: well, Key’s one of my closest friends. XPPP


[JH]: jinja?? But why didn’t you tell me before?!


[JW]: because you Kim Jonghyun had fun teasing him when we were young, and he’s a great guy so I don’t want you to make him stay away from me if you found out were friends =))

[JH]: am I that a jerk to him?


[JW]: HELL YEAH! But I see that you, my Dino friend fell for him XDXD what a great turn of fate XDXD


[JW]: but there is one problem…


[JH]: What?


[JW]: does he still likes you??


[JH]: Oh… I don’t know about that either… =((


[JW]: well  you can handle that, you don’t have the title ‘playboy’ for nothing XD


[JH]: damn you man! XD


[JW]: damn you too Dino boy!~ XDXD


[JH]: Oh, I have to log off now, Kibum should arrive any minute now ^u^


[JW]: okay, good luck on your love life, I swear you’ll have him ^u^ bye


[JH]: Thanks~

 

--------[JH] has just signed out-------


Jonghyun smiled to himself as he pranced around happily inside his room. He felt happy that Kibum likes him ever since elementary, but Jinwoon’s right. He doesn’t know if Kibum still has feelings for him, all he has to do now is find out.

 
----------

A/N: hey guys~~ sorry if I updated late ^u^ will you forgive me if I say that maybe I did wrong in this chapter?... I think its really crappy and a failed one... sorry again, okay? and will you please tell me what you think about it okay? I just really need it for the peace of my mind. *puppy dog eyes*