SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART?

Because Everything May Change ()

7

SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART?

======


(Key’s P.O.V)

 

My heart almost forgot its own beat when my gaze met with Jonghyun’s gaze as I entered our classroom, there was a hint of something strange reflecting on his eyes that made me stare at him for a few seconds. When I realized that I was staring at him I shook off the feeling I’m feeling inside and looked away before going to my seat.

What the hell is that? Why did it make my spine tingle? For some reason my heart is excited. For some reason I like how our gazes meet, call me delusional or something…It’s just that it feels so… so nice every time our gazes meet. I still like him more than anybody else, nobody can really dictate their hearts when it comes to the one they’ll fall in love with.

I tried to steal a glance at Jonghyun again just to see him still staring at me, I felt my face warmed up when our gazes met for the second time. I quickly looked away and heaved a deep sigh. Oh why the hell is he staring at me like that?!... Too bad Taemin was not in this period, he would’ve given me enough courage and confidence at almost everything.I really hate the phrase ‘staring at someone can lead to either two consequences, in obsessive paranoia or into… falling in love’.

Even though I said I hate Jonghyun, I just can’t… Its getting tiresome and its really getting pretty hard for me. What should I do?  I really hate how senseless he is, I really hate how a jerk he can be, I really hate how his attitude is, but my heart still flutters every time I see him. I tremble even though I want to pretend like I don’t like him. I think my illness is getting worse, it’s hurting. It’s because I like him too much, that’s why my heart is only beating for him. It’s because I like him too much, that I turned into a fool. Falling in love is not an easy thing, right?

I forgot my dilemma when my handphone vibrated indicating that a text message had just arrived on my phone.


[id] DubuOnew

[time] 07: 14am

[message]

                Morning!~ have you eaten your breakfast, Key?~ if you didn’t I’ll call someone to deliver chicken to you~ I promise it will be a delicious one XD

 

I smiled at Onew hyung’s text message, he is so cute and caring. I chuckled like a little child as I typed my reply to his text message.

 

[id] PrettyKibum

[time] 07: 15am

[message]

                Lol~ Thanks, but no thanks C= I did have milk and toast for breakfast this morning hyung ^^ thanks for asking ^^

 

[id] DubuOnew

[time] 07: 16am

[message]

                Aww… >.< maybe you can at least have dinner with me tonight? I’ll treat you a bucketful of chicken.. *and I just don’t treat anybody with chicken..* so would you?

 

I laughed, he is so dorky! But I think that’s what makes him friendly and fun to be with. I typed my reply back with a smile on my face.

 

[id] PrettyKibum

[time] 07: 17am

[message]

                You’ll really treat me chicken tonight? Uh… let me think about it before I agree , kekeke

 

[id] DubuOnew

[time] 07: 18am

[message]

                 why’re you being mean to me? TT_TT

 

Texting with Onew was really, really hilarious! He has so much cutesy and humor! Too bad my heart beats for one guy. I sighed, then I smiled again.

 

[id] PrettyKibum

[time] 07: 19am

[message]

                Just kidding ^u^ sure, I’ll accept the dinner treat tonight ^u^

 

(end of Key’s P.O.V)

 

-----

 

Jonghyun frowned as he watched Kibum smile, chuckle and laugh by himself. It seems like the guy was texting with someone, the curiosity was killing him! He was curious of who is the person that can make he smile and laugh like that. Honestly, it’s the first time he saw Kibum like that. And its really sending a strange feeling inside of him. Is it what they call… jealousy?

He shook his head and tried to shrugged of the thought inside his head. Just why am I feeling something for Kibum? I hate the guy, right?. He sighed and continued to stare at the smiling guy,  What did really happen to me after that kiss?... Did I really start liking him after getting a taste of his sweet and addicting lips? Aish!... it’s the first time I really felt this way, its really frustrating… Is it for real? Jonghyun sighed again in and messed up his hair in my frustration.

“Uh, are you okay Jonghyun-oppa?” One of his classmate Sungyeon asked him.

Jonghyun smiled at her making her blush. “I’m fine, Seungyeon-ah. Just don’t mind me.”

He turned his attention back to Kibum, its really making him feel uneasy inside. Without thinking, he stood up and approached the guy. Oh , I’ll just apologize to him and be friendsI’ll find a way to solve this feelings of mine…


-----

 

(back to Key’s P.O.V)

 

“Kim Kibum”

I froze when I heard Jonghyun call my name, it sounded really smooth and velvety when he said it. I slowly glanced up from my handphone and saw him standing in front of me. His eyes still has that strange thingy on it that making me feel uneasy.

“Do you need anything from me?” I inquired as he kept on staring at me, as if I’m going to vanish qithout a word.

I saw him gulped, then he sighed. “I’m sorry.”

My jaw dropped at what he just said,Is Kim Jonghyun really apologizing to me right now?. I eyed him when I recovered from the shock that his words gave me. “Uh…”

I saw everyone stare at us, some were whispering with each other while others just silently watched Jonghyun’s moves. “I’m sorry ok? Sorry if I had been rude and a jerk to you all of these years that we’ve been classmates, honestly. I ‘m really sorry, so will you be my friend?”

“Wait, wait! I don’t know what this is all about… but if you’re trying to play with me I say that you have to stop now, Kim Jonghyun. ” I glared at him.What’s with this sudden change of heart?

Hurt flashed on his eyes, that made me feel guilty. “I’m not playing with anyone, I’m really apologizing. I honestly thought that what I’ve done… what we’ve done to all of these years were bad. And I really want to be your friend.”

“Are you sure you want to be my friend?” I said with doubt still on my voice.

He smiled. “Yeah, so will you forgive me and be my friend?”

“Jonghyun! What are you talking about?!” Jessica, one of Jonghyun’s friend butted in. “Do you really want to be friends with that thing!”

I saw Jonghyun glare at Jessica, making her shiver . “Yes, I want to be friends with him. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“But…” She was still supposed to say something when one of her friends stopped her from talking, she just looked at me and threw a death glare.

I sighed. “Ok, I forgive you. And if you really want to be my friend, that’s fine.”

Jonghyun smiled again at me. “Really? Thanks.” He chuckled. “So does that mean you’ll continue the tutoring session with me?”

“Oh yeah, about that… we’ll continue it.”

“Thanks, Kibum”

 

------