Confession?

Because Everything May Change ()

14

Confession?

 

-----

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

Jonghyun made the crying Kibum sit on one of the seats inside an empty classroom, his heart was like a paper being tore apart as he watched the guy he loves shed so much tears. He heaved a deep sigh and hugged the guy while patting Kibum’s back comfortingly.

“Shh… please stop crying, Kibum… don’t cry anymore.” Jonghyun muttered softly into Kibum’s ear making the other guy hug him tightly. “I don’t want to see you hurting… because of me…”

 Kibum looked up a betrayed look on his eyes. “what do you mean?”

“I’m sorry… I think my ex-friends did this because I became friends with you… I’m really, really sorry… Maybe they found out about my secret…”

Kibum sighed.“Maybe we are not really meant to be friends after all.” His eyes showed a kind of loneliness that made Jonghyun’s heart bleed.

“Don’t say something like that! ‘cause its not true!”

Kibum stood up and walked a few steps until he was abruptly grabbed by the arm and pulled into a tight hug. Kibum fought his way out of the man’s embrace but he calmed down when Jonghyun began to speak.

“Let go of me!”

“Please listen!!” Jonghyun yelled.

Kibum shut his mouth and listened. He put Jonghyun in doubt but put in effort to at least try and hear the guy’s side.

“I have a confession to say...”

Kibum just flared his nostrils and got mad instantly. But, Jonghyun didn’t see it though. So is Jonghyun really lying to me?

“What you said is not true… that you and I are not meant to be friends… its not true ‘cos everyone has the right to be friends with other people, it doesn’t have a requirement to follow. We can be friends with people who we want to be. And I chose to be friends with you, they don’t have anything to do with that. I chose to be with you and always be with you.”

Kibum raised his head, with slanted eyebrows at the middle but with sympathy.“What are you saying?” Kibum asked.

“The week we spent together was the most fun and best time of my life. The only best decision that I have made, it made me happy, it me enjoy life once again, it made my heart swell with so much happiness and was that…I was able to be with you for such a long time that made me realize how such a great person you are.”

“You’re lying. Why would a popular , straight guy like you want to hang out with some struggling unsociable gay like me?”

Jonghyun cupped Kibum’s cheeks gently and said in a low, truthful tone, “Because I love you, Kim Kibum. I love you so much that I was always happy every time I spend my days with you, that it made my heart learn how to be jealous, that I learned so much with life at the times we spent with each other. I love you, and I really do.”

Kibum was stunned frozen. He never expected those three deep words to come out of  the mouth of the guy who he loved all of these years.

Jonghyun went on, “Not a day passed that I didn’t think of you. I’m sure you have doubts in me but I just…wanted to let you know that…I never lied about my feelings, I never lied about being happy to spend every day with you, I never lied that I really think that you’re a great guy.”

Kibum just stayed in the same frozen state. Jonghyun knew he just made the younger guy confused. Jonghyun let go of Kibum and sighed.

“I know you have doubts in me. You probably don’t want to talk to me or even see me again. I understand…”

No! Wait!!’ Kibum shouted in his head. He had his mouth open but no words were coming out. Jonghyun was walking out the door. ‘Kim Kibum, say something! He’s walking out! Do you want him to walk out on you forever?!’

Kibum was still confused. Did he hate Jonghyun for making fun of him and not acknowledging his feelings for such a long time? Yes. Did he hate Jonghyun for being so nice to him these past days? Well, no. Did he enjoy his time with Jonghyun? Hell yes! Did he regret being friends with Jonghyun? No!

Kibum stopped thinking and went blank when Jonghyun turned back to him. “I’m sorry, Kibum. I can’t turn back on you like that and if I don’t do this I’ll just regret it for the rest of my life.”

“What the heck are you talking abou—“ Abruptly, Jonghyun cupped Kibum’s cheeks and pulled him in for the longest kiss they’ve had.

What was surprising to Kibum is  how he reacted with Jonghyun’s kiss. Instead of pushing Jonghyun away, he just wrapped his arms around the other guy’s neck and tugged him closer.

 When Jonghyun pulled away, he waited for the younger guy’s reaction.

“Kibum? You’re crying…”

Kibum pounded on Jonghyun’s chest with his fist and said, “I’m supposed to hate you for all of what happened to me! Why can’t you just leave me alone?!”

“I-I’m sorry. After this, you can hate me all you want and you’ll never see my face again.”

“Stupid!!”

"Huh?"

Kibum cupped his hands on Jonghyun’s face this time. “You my blingysaurus, was always in my thoughts. Did you know that I had been in love with you ever since you gave me a lollipop when we were in the 1st grade? But then you changed and started to make fun of me and tease me. Even after several years had passed you’re still the first and last person I think of in the day. Even though it feels like you’re killing me every time you and your friends makes fun of me.”

“I promise you that the real Kim Jonghyun is the man you spent your time with and not the Kim Jonghyun who had made your life miserable all of these years.”

“I hope you’re not lying…because I can’t hold back anymore.”

Kibum pulled Jonghyun’s face for a deep kiss. It was his declaration that he’d given up. He couldn’t fight his feelings. He did his best in forgetting Jonghyun but he couldn’t. He just love the man so much that he can forgive everything that he had done to him.

It was awkward after what had happened but Kibum chose to speak, “Uhm…I don’t know how we’ll go from here.”

“I have a question.”

“Hm?”

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“E-Eh?”

“I know it’s sudden but…I just want us to be official. You're the only person that understands me and accepts me for who I am and not for my money nor my popularity.”

“J-jonghyun…”

“Is it a yes or no?”

“Uhm…err...yes.”

“Does this mean that everything is resolved?”

Kibum smiled sweetly at his new boyfriend. “Well… you have to promise me first that you will not do the things you’ve done before now that were in a relationship. Okay?”

Jonghyun kissed the tip of the nose of his new boyfriend and patted his head gently. “Araso, My Love.”

Kibum laughed at how cliché and mushy the guy could be. “You’re so mushy!”

The guy stuck out his tongue at Kibum and winked. “Just who do you think made me a mushy guy, huh Kim Kibum?”

Kibum shrugged it off then chuckled.“Don’t know. Maybe… me?”

Jonghyun also chuckled at his guy’s cuteness that he gave Kibum a chaste kiss on the lips. “Just remember that I love you so much, My almighty”

“Well… I love you too, my blingysaurus.”

------

A/N: sorry for the late update ^u^ did you enjoy Jjongie’s confession? Did you? Did you? Did you? *pouts* well… like what I always say… I am still doubting this chapter. So if you have any complaints about it just say so. Okay?... and don’t forget to comment, araso? *pouts at you then smiles* Thank you~ ^u^