A KISS IS JUST A KISS, RIGHT?

Because Everything May Change ()

3

A KISS IS JUST A KISS, RIGHT?

 

=====


(Key’S P.O.V)

“omo!” I gaped as I looked around, what was Taemin thinking inviting me to come with me at a party on Jonghyun’s house! “What the are you thinking about Taemin?!”

The younger guy just grinned brightly at me while doing a victory sign, I could feel my angriness falter away with his cuteness. “You said you like him, right? So… I’m making plans to make you happy!”

I face palmed. “And can I ask what plan did you have in mind?”

He smiled cheekily at me. “We’ll make him drunk! Then you can have him for yourself.”

I went red at what he said, how can someone innocent looking like himself think of something like that! “Yah! What are you saying?! I can’t do that! I’m not a ing desperate !”

Taemin laughed at me. “Relax, hyung. I was only joking!” He continued to laugh as we stand by my car outside Mr. not-so-nice-straight-guy’s house.

“That was SO not funny!” I glared at him as I slap his arm.

He then grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the house, or should I say party venue?... “I think this is not a really good idea.”

“Oh come on hyung! Just trust me, araso?” He gave me his puppy dog eyes and smiled sweetly at me. “please, just this once. Okay?”

I sighed. “What more can I do?”

“Yay!” Taemin quickened his pace, almost like his running excitedly… oh wait, he does! He’s really running and he’s dragging me behind him!

“Whoa! Slow down Minnie!” I chuckled at his overly excited self.

He stop and showed me his signature grin. “Oh sorry hyung.”


------

Everyone’s eyes locked unto me and Taemin, but he doesn’t even care about the stares other people are giving us. He was just smiling and chatting with me confidently, I like the way how he makes me feel comfortable and not make me feel like I’m a disgusting creature walking this planet.

“you know, just don’t mind those little socialites. Your much great than them hyung.” Taemin gave me a reassuring smile, but I know he’s just trying to cheer me up.

“and how am I much ‘greater’ than them?” I raised my left eyebrow at him.

Once again, he grinned at me brightly. “You’re great because… you’re not afraid to show who you really are hyung, not like those fake plastic es. I don’t even give a single damn at them, they just want to just gossip, tease or make fun of other people.”

I laughed at the way he explained things, he was just so pure cuteness!

“What the hell is that guy doing inside the house?!” I jerked up when I heard the oh-so-familiar-so-powerful voice of one guy. I glanced back and I’m not wrong, it is really him. The oh-so-great Kim Jonghyun.

Taemin stood up beside me. “Auntie said that I could invite anyone that I want to invite in this party, So I brought my friend along with me.”

“Are you nuts?! I told you before to stay away from him, didn’t i?! I don’t want my little cousin to be friends with someone as weird as that !” He glared at me, and turned back to Taemin.

“What is he talking about Taemin?” I asked Taemin in confusion.

He smiled at me. “this guy with an oh-so-perfect attitude is unluckily my cousin.” Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, I’m his cousin. And I want you to get away from my little cousin you !” Its my turn to roll my eyes at him.

Taemin glared at Jonghyun. “Yah! You don’t have the right to tell Key-hyung to get away from me! He’s my true friend! Not like your fake ones that only comes to you because you’re so popular and that they can get special treatments because they’re just your friend!”

I patted Taemin’s shoulder to calm him down. “Stop that Taeminnie…”

“Sorry hyung.”

I smiled at him. “It’s fine, araso? I’ll just see you tomorrow at school.” I glared at Jonghyun after talking to Taemin. “and as for you Mr. oh-so-high-popular guy, I hope you fail your test at English ‘cos I’m not going to tutor you anymore.”

I was supposed to leave when Jonghyun caught my arm. “You can’t ing do that! You already agreed with Ms. Hwang!” then a glint of disgust came to his eyes. “Or is it that you like me that’s why you agreed?”

I snickered. “Not on your dreams, Dinosaur.”

“I don’t even want to dream about it, you’re disgusting and you can’t even prove that you don’t like me!” He smirked at me.  Then his friends teased me to prove that I don’t like Jonghyun.

A volcano erupted inside of me, I grabbed the back of back of Jonghyun's neck and quickly crashed my lips into his. I ended it as quickly as I started it. “See, nothing happened... so off!” I rolled my eyes and walked out quickly of the house, but inside I was crying and my heart was doing a dozen, no… a hundred flips.

I got into my car and drove away, I cried as I drive home. This is the first time that I exploded in front of everyone… and I know that its been a mistake. I SO ING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW KIM JONGHYUN!! When I know that I was far enough from his home I stopped the car on the side of the road and continued to cry.

I ING, ING, ING HATE YOU SO MUCH!... I slammed by hands on the steering wheel of my car as warm liquids trickled down my cheeks. MAYBE… just maybe its time to change, I’ll make everyone see what a guy Kim Kibum is… I ING SWEAR THAT I”LL MAKE YOUR LIKFE MISERABLE, KIM JONGHYUN!

(end of Key’s P.O.V)

 ---------

 

Everyone watched Kibum walked out of the Kim Residence with shocked expressions, they didn’t know how to react when he kissed Jonghyun on the lips then walked away. When the Diva was gone they turned their attention to the dazed and shocked Jonghyun who didn’t even move an inch in where he was standing.

He was just snapped back to reality when one of his friends tapped him on the shoulder to ask if he’s just okay. Jonghyun nodded, but he’s mind was not on what was asked… it was still on the kiss that happened.

This was the first time that a person made him feel like this with just a kiss… Why didn’t it felt wrong when he kissed me? Why does it feel so… right?... Oh off Kim Jonghyun! You are a straight guy!

It took him a few minutes to recover in what happened, when he finally did Jonghyun moved quietly to his room. Leaving everyone to continue the party, while he just sat at his bed staring into nothing. THAT KIBUM! Why the heck did he KISS me?!! Oh man! I’m going to go crazy! He let out a exasperated grunt and messed up his hair infuriatingly as he plopped down the bed.  Why am I acting like this all because of just a simple KISS?!!

 

======
 

A/N: Can you actually believe it?! I slept at 4:30 in the morning, then my mom woke me up at 5:30 saying that i should prepare the things that i needed for the swimming trip that me and my friends organized... I finished preparing things before 8, so i thought i should update you guys about the 3rd chapter... but then my mom came again bugging me off... so even though I finished typing it I couldn't post it! she like 'are you sun lotion in the back?', 'did you have any swimming clothes in the bag?' blah blah blah! she barely stopped bugging me off even though my friends already arrive... but all in all its a good day. Just want to share it to all of you. and sorry for the late update ^^ -cough- omo!Ihaverantedsomuchaboutmyday!-cough- but i will update as many chapters that I can tonight ^^

--What do you think? Is it crappy or is it not? you judge... just tell me.. pretty please? *uses puppy dog eyes*