Sequel

Because Everything May Change ()

SEQUEL

JongKey: A NIGHT WORTH REMEMBERING

 

----

 

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

 

Kibum and Jonghyun planned a date for Jjong’s 19th birthday, They had been together for two years and their bond got a lot more stronger than before even though sometimes they argue about small and insignificant things.

Jonghyun wanted to have the best 19th birthday ever with his love. He wants to start living together with Kibum in the apartment that his older brother, Heechul gave him for his upcoming birthday.

The couple still managed to go to their university in the morning they just met for a lunch date and spend their afternoon strolling around Seoul. They just decided to go home as the sun started to set down.

Jonghyun focused on his driving but at the corner of his eye, the love of his life is seated on the passenger’s seat. The car was quiet and the only light was coming from the cars passing them by, giving a private, romantic feel.

Jonghyun bit his lower lip and tried to think fast. Neither of them don’t know what to say.

“Uhm…Kibummie…” Jonghyun started, “…I-I really enjoyed today.”

“I’m glad that you did.” Kibum smiled at Jonghyun making his boyfriend grin.

“Err…I know I haven’t been a good…boyfriend…with my hectic schedule and all.”

Kibum gazed at Jonghyun with understanding on his eyes. “That’s fine Jjongie, I understand that. I haven’t been a good boyfriend to you too because of school.”

“Thanks.” Jonghyun said as he parked his car in front of his apartment building,

“Where are we?” Kibum questioned. Abruptly, Jonghyun unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled Kibum in a deep, longing kiss.

“My apartment building.” Jonghyun smiled at Kibum. “Kibummie…”

“Y-Yes?” 

“Can you…be my first time?”
 

Kibum’s grew larger. So…Jonghyun was a just like he was. Kibum expected, since Jjong was rich and had many connections, that Jonghyun would’ve already experienced his first time.

“F-First t-time?” Kibum stuttered.
 

“Yeah…”
 

“U-Uhm…I-I need to t-tell you s-something…”
 

“What?”
 

“Err…I-I’m a……too“

Jonghyun tilted his head. So…Kibum was a just like he was. “It doesn’t matter that you’re a . Well…I want to know if you’ll let me be your first time…and you will be my first time…” Jonghyun whispered.

Jonghyun cupped Kibum’s cheeks and pulled him in a kiss. The kiss was fiery, passionate and hot. Jonghyun whimpered for Kibum to open and once Kibum allowed entry, their tongues met in an intense but passionate kiss. As Jonghyun’s kisses were going down, Kibum was feeling a bit—excited—in his lower region. Jonghyun’s hands roamed under Kibum’s shirt, letting out murmurs from both boys.  They pulled back to catch breath.

“What’s…gotten into you…?” asked Kibum while he was panting.

“You’re so hot when you get serious like that…I can’t help it, Kibummie…”

“Damn it, I’ve fallen in love for a erted freak!”

“Come on! You’re erted, too!”

“Don’t bring that up!”

“I just did, what are you going to do?”

“This—“ Kibum grabbed Jonghyun by the collar and kissed him again.

“Mm…I love the forceful you, Bummie. Can we take that attitude of yours to bed?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

The two stepped out of the car and went inside Jonghyun’s apartment building to continue where they left off.

----

“Oh…hah…Kibummie…”

Jonghyun kissed Kibum’s bare chest. Their clothes were piled up in the corner of Jonghyun’s room. All that was left were their briefs and soon enough those were going to come off.

Jonghyun on Kibum’s left and played with the right.

“Mm…Jjongie…”

Jonghyun trailed down from Kibum’s collarbone then to abdomen. He pulled Kibum out of his underwear and threw them like unwanted trash. He also removed his underwear, resulting to both men and sweating.

“Kibummie…”

“What is it?”

“How do you want it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you want me to be rough on you…or you on me?”

“I don’t know…I just want you. I can you if you like…” Kibum smirked in suggestion.

“I’d rather have my in your smooth , Kibummie.”

“Then what’s with the questions? Just me senseless—aah!!”

A finger was suddenly pushed inside the sweating Kibum’s hole. It stung for the finger wasn’t moist.

“Didn’t you…ah…put lube?”

“You said to you senseless…and if it means rough, hard with dry preparation, then that’s what I’m going to do!”

“Oh…you’re mean!”

“I know…but you still love me.”

“That’s a fact I hate.”

“Trust me; you’ll love me more afterwards.”

Jonghyun bent down to capture his lover’s lips again. When he had enough saliva and arched his back even more until he reached Kibum’s erect organ. He teased and the member around its base. The saliva flowed down to where Jonghyun had his fingers. Kibum was relieved to have a bit of wetness which was also coming from his leaking length.

“Jonghyun…please don’t tease…”

Jonghyun didn’t respond but went ahead and added a second finger. He stretched out the muscles to better fit his large bulge.

“No time…I want you now, Jjongie!”

“But I don’t want to hurt you. I want it rough but not painful…”

“Then wear a and do me!”

“You’re being too impatient!”

“I’m just being forceful!”

Jonghyun removed his fingers. He didn’t want it to hurt so he used his tongue to lather the hole and moisten it to lessen any possible pain.

Once that was done, Jonghyun entered the head of .

“Augh…that—ah…”

“Tell me if it hurts.”

“It doesn’t…just make i-it slow…”

“Sure thing…”

Although they wanted it rough, they didn’t want to hurt each other. The two were in perfect harmony.

Jonghyun pushed in more and slid himself in and out slowly like Kibum told him to. Once he got his flow, he started going faster when his was riding up. The same time, Kibum was pumping his own member, his also riding up.

“Ah…hah…Kibummie…can I…go faster?”

“Yeah…just…augh! You hit me somewhere…I like it there!”

“Here?” Jonghyun pushed in the same spot.

“Yes! There! That’s it! Speed it up there!”

“As you wish.”

Jonghyun s in and out while targeting the spot that made Kibum moan, groan and weaken for him. To watch the love of his life turn his head to compose himself from the , it was breathtaking. Their sweat mixing together with Kibum’s pre-, it was the smell of their urge of love and passion.

“Oh…Jjongie! I! I love you!”

“I love you, too…hah…almost there…a few more…”

“Me, too…I’m…going to…auugh!!” Kibum released his white seed and stained the bed and their bodies.

“I’m…so…augh!” Jonghyun also released his inside his lover’s rectum. He fell on top of Kibum and they tried to catch air.

“Hah…that was…great, Kibummie…”

“Yeah…”

The two shared a soft kiss, emitting tenderness and care.

Jonghyun started to pull out of Kibum but latter stopped him.

“I want us to stay like this for a while. How about we rest? In an hour or so…I’ll order dinner for us…”

“Mm…I like the sound of that…”

Jonghyun pulled the sheets and covered their bodies to prevent any colds. Jonghyun intertwined his fingers with Kibum’s own and kissed the back of his boyfriend’s shoulders.

“I love you so much, Bummie.”

“I love you too, Jjongie.”

“Will you marry me?”

“Mm…took you long enough.”

“Is that a yes?”

“Of course it is.”

The two shared another kiss before they drifted to dreamland. This was a very special for two hearts that will become together as one.

 

----

 

(PREVIEW TO 2Min Sequel)

The music started and one by one, the couples walked down the aisle. They took their places at the end of the aisle. Soon the music changed and the wedding march started. All the guests stood up and turned towards the back. Taemin stepped out, smiled, and started his walk down the aisle towards the man he loves, Minho and towards their bright new future together.

----

A/N: My first time writing a and S*x.... sorry if its not so good.