2MIN story part 2

Because Everything May Change ()

21

2MIN story part 2.

-----

(the day when Kibum waited for Jjong in the hospital)
 

Taemin snuggled up against Minho’s exposed chest. Taemin has been dreaming of this since he knew he was in love with Minho. To just live peacefully with the man he loves, what else could he ask for?

In a blink, Minho also woke up from their great slumber. He was greeted by a kiss and a romantic gaze.

“Good morning,” he greeted.

“Good morning. Do you want breakfast?”

“Can I have you for breakfast?”

Taemin protruded his lips, thinking and also teasing his boyfriend a bit. He then smirked and shook his head. “Nope. I am not for eating~”

“Oh, yes you are.”

Minho then went on top of Taemin and pinned his lover down with his hands, trapping him. He kissed Taemin deeply and went lower with every kiss.

“Mm…Minho…we shouldn’t…”

“But…I want to. You look too y.”

Minho was about to stand up when his handphone rang. He cursed the phone and pressed the accept button. He sat on the edge of the bed, Taemin crawled behind him, hugging and planting kissed down his spine.

“Hello?” Minho answered.

“Minho-yah!”

“Jonghyun-ah? Uhm…hi…”
 

When Taemin heard the name, he stopped for a while to exchange glances with Minho. They were both surprised.

“Minho-yah, where are you?”

“I-I’m at my hyung/schoolmate Kibum-hyung’s apartment. Why?”

“Listen! Get out of there now!”

“Huh? Why?”

Suddenly, they heard a crash from downstairs. Someone had just intruded and it didn’t sound like only one person.

“Minho! Get out of there! Get out no— We’re sorry but your call has been disconnected. Please try again.

“Hyung? Hyung!” Minho hung up the phone and quickly grabbed his and Taemin’s clothes. They went out to the balcony and changed their clothes.

“Minho, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know but I have a feeling it’s my father.”

“Your father?!”

With that said, Taemin also swiftly put on his pants and shirt. They climbed down the garden ladder. Minho went down first, the other followed. Minho kept an eye on Taemin in case his lover would fall. The younger had a few more steps. Minho took hold of Taemin’s waist and the guy hopped off the ladder. They were about to flee when they were stopped by a group of men and a familiar face.

“Hello, son,” greeted Mr. Choi

“A-appa…”

----
 

Meanwhile, at Kim’s Residence, Heechul, Jonghyun and Donghae were gathered there. Jonghyun had just been disconnected from Minho.
 

“What happened?” questioned Heechul.

“I got disconnected. Are you sure that Mr. Choi is there?”

“Yes, I’m sure! Some of my men overheard Mr.Choi’s men yesterday. They were talking about how they were going to ambush them.”

“ We should be worried about them! Mr. Choi might’ve caught them by now!”

Jonghyun then faced Donghae who was biting his thumb in nervousness. Jonghyun placed a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

“Hyung, are you all right?”

“Huh? Ah…yeah…”

“You’re worried that something might’ve happened?”

“I’ve never been in a situation like this before. I really want to help.”

“I think you can help,” said Heechul.

Donghae shot his head up, bright-eyed. “What can I do?”

“Is your driver downstairs?”

“Yeah.”

“Jonghyun, call the police and tell them where Minho and Taemin are. Hae, tell your driver to meet us downstairs with the car running. We’re saving our baby and his lover!”

Jonghyun and Donghae did what they were told to do. However, were they going to make it in time?
 

----
 

Mr. Choi took a step closer towards his son and his son’s lover. The couple took a step back whenever Minho’s father went nearer. They were trapped when they felt the wall of the house behind them 

“So, my son, you think you can run away from me?”

Minho stepped forward and stretched his arms to protect Taemin.

“You’re not taking him away from me, Appa!” Minho proclaimed.

“You’re such a sweet young man, Lee Taemin but I never liked you in the beginning. You brainwashed my son into thinking being homoual is okay.”

Minho flared his nostrils, not liking where the conversation was going.

As Taemin was being protected, he counted how many men were around them. There were only 4 men. Minho and him could easily take two at a time. But, their size was massive.

While Mr. Choi continued her blabbering, Taemin whispered in a low volume but enough for Minho to hear.

“Minho…we can take two at a time. Let’s take them down on my signal.”

Minho heard his lover’s instructions and followed.

“Lee Taemin,” Mr. Choi continued, “you ruined my son’s life. If killing you is the only way for me to be sure that my Minho will never be together with you, by all means I will do it.”

With a snap of his two fingers, the four men charged at the two. Taemin appeared from behind Minho and kicked one man and punched another. Minho was practically shocked at how strong Taemin was…and found it quite hot. But when an arm was coming at him, he blocked and counter-attacked with a blow on the groin.

The young frail-looking guy punched and kicked two of the men and they were unconscious on the grassy plain. Minho had hit the other two men with a racket he found on the ground. Those two also went unconscious. Minho ran to Taemin and before he could embrace his love, he heard a click.

Minho stopped on his tracks, just a meter away from Taemin. He turned his head and Mr. Choi was holding a pistol. Taemin shook his head, scared to death.

“You will leave me no choice, Lee Taemin.”

“Appa! No! Please don’t!” shouted Minho.

“Minho, I’m doing this for you. Can’t you understand?”

“No! I will never understand!”

“Lee Taemin ruined your life. Your beliefs, your emotions…everything! He destroyed your perfect future!”

“My future is with Taemin! No one else!”

Mr. Choi stared angrily at his son.

“Minho, your perfect life is with a woman. You will leave me grandchildren and you will take over my mafia.”

“I’m not doing anything you tell me! I love Taemin!”

“No, you don’t!” he yelled back. he aimed the gun at the scared guy.

“Goodbye, Lee Taemin,” Mr. Choi bid. A trigger was pulled. Taemin stood still, stunned to the core.

Minho ran to Taemin. He wanted to take the bullet for his love. He took Taemin in his arms and waited for the bullet to hit one of them.

Minho kept standing and that meant the bullet didn’t hit him. Did it mean it hit Taemin? He looked and checked if the younger guy was bleeding and there was no red stain anywhere. Minho was surprised.

He then look towards the directed of where his father and saw that two cops was holding him down the ground. Emerging from the side, Heechul, Jonghyun and Donghae, ran to them.

Both Minho and Taemin received suffocating hugs from everyone. Minho locked eye contact with Taemin’s closest cousin, Heechul, feeling the awkward atmosphere. Heechul just nodded and said, “I’m glad you’re both all right.”

Minho looked behind them and he watched as the cops took his father and arrested the men. Although he was crazy, he spent years with him and grew to love him. Taemin sobbed on Minnho’s chest.

Minho brushed his fingers in Taemin hair, shushing him and calming him. 

It was all over. Finally, they could start anew.
 

-------

A/N: i'm so SORRY everyone *bows repeatedly* I got sick with a flu these last past few days that's why I didn't had a chance to post the last two chapters... *puppy-dog eyes* please forgive me?.... And now I have to go to school and catch up with our lessons -_-'' ... I'll get back later to post the last chapter... byebye~ ^u^