Couples Trouble

Because Everything May Change ()

16

Couples Trouble

--------

 

(Taemin’s P.O.V)

 

“W-what?!” I shouted at Minho who was on the other line. “A-are you nuts?!”

I heard him sigh again.“But… it’s the only way Taemin… My dad… he’s going to do something again…”

I in my lips just to help myself from not crying. “I… I thought y-you said that you’ll fight for me, Minho-ah?...” A single tear escaped from my eyes. “But why do you want us to run away?! I thought you said that… I… o-our r-relationship is worth f-fighting for?... Just why would you want us to run away from all of this once again?... You shouldn’t have… w-we.. shouldn’t have tried once more if this is going to start all over again.”

“Taemin…” I tried to not sob but my body was like a melting candle. A loud sob escaped from my lips and the tears trickled down on my cheeks. “P-please don’t cry… please… Taemin...”

I harshly wiped away my tears and heaved a deep sigh. “Let’s not talk about this matter over the phone… meet with me after school…”

“Hmm..okay. where would we meet?”

“meet me at Myungdong.” I tried so hard to not stutter, I have to show him I can be strong for us… for him. “I’ll meet you there at 5.”

I heard another sigh. “Okay. We really have to talk personally.”

“I know.”

“Bye”

“Bye Minho.” I slumped down on the floor of the rooftop and cried hard to myself when I heard the click sound indicating that Minho turned off the phone. Just how much painful things have to happen before Minho and I find our happy endings?... I’m tired, I don’t want to be hurt again. I don’t want to cause Minho anymore trouble. I want to spend my days happily with the guy I love, without complications or anything to separate us. But when will that happen?... I’m tired…

I hugged myself as I cried my heart out. The pain was stabbing my heart and tearing it into pieces. He needs to cry everything out so that he can be strong and prepared for anything that can happen… He just wish Minho will do the same…

(end of Taemin’s P.O.V)

----

(Third Person P.O.V)

Minho heaved a very deep sigh as he laid down on his bed inside his own apartment, he skipped his class ‘cos he feels bad. He just learned that his father decided to marry him off to one of the daughters of his father’s business partner. He sighed again deeply when he remembered their conversation last night.

-flashback-

Minho arrived at his house at a late hour. He walked up the stairs and before his room he had to pass his father’s office door. As he passed, he heard a male voice come from the door.

“Minho, come in here.”

It was Minho’s father. He grunted and went to his father’s office.

“Staying up late as always, dad?” Minho asked.

“Of course I’m staying up late. Someone has to make money in this household,” Mr. Choi said bluntly.

Minho only rolled his eyes. He knew what his father meant. His father indirectly said that he was still a child and wasn’t responsible and that becoming Vice President would help him learn blah blah blah blah.

Why does he have to expect so much? Ugh…’ complained Minho in his mind.

“Son, why did you leave? I wanted to talk to you.”

“I had to do something important.”

“What’s more important than the company, son?”

Taemin…’ Minho replied in his mind again. That’s what he wanted to respond with but he knew he couldn’t just blurt out his feelings for someone, let alone another man. If his father knew that he and Taemin are back together nobody knows what will happen next, Minho would probably never see Taemin again. He remained quiet. It’s not yet the time for his father to know the truth…

Mr. Choi sighed at his son’s silence, “You’ve really become different, Minho. Where’s the son that I taught how to calculate demand and supply when he was only twelve?”

“…He died a long time ago, Dad.”

Mr. Choi was flabbergasted to hear such words from his own son. “Minho, what are you saying now?”

“I don’t want to be the Vice President. I keep telling you over and over. It’s not my dream.”

“I know it’s not your dream but it’s your duty! You have an obligation to—“

“--300,000 employees. Yes, I know, Dad. Don’t you think that’s the reason why I’m even still here?”

“…well…It’s good that you know where you stand, Minho.”

He just rolled his eyes. “Yes, Dad.”

“Since you’re here, I want to talk to you about our dinner with Mr. Go and his daughter.”

“Do we really have to? I want to go to sleep.”

Mr. Choi glared at his son and that was enough for Minho to take the hint and sit down.

“So, son,” Mr. Choi began, “Go Dong Joon is one of my closest friends. He owns the korea’s finest chain of hotels and it’s with their hotels that is gaining more numbers. I really want to make a good impression.”

“How about you go alone and I’ll stay here?”

Mr. Choi tapped his son’s head with his palm.

“Ouch! Dad!”

“Stop being such a kid and listen.”

Minho pouted his lips and kept quiet.

“Go Dong Joon and his daughter, Hara, will be having dinner with us tomorrow night. He says that his daughter wants to get to know you.”

“Well, I don’t want to.”

“Aish! Minho! Don’t act this way tomorrow night!”

“Don’t worry. I won’t be that bad. I’ll be a perfect gentleman to her.”

“…Good. I’m glad you understand. So, I expect you to take good care of Go Hara. She’s your future wife after-all.”

“Yeah I’ll take care of—wait…MY WHAT?!”

“Your future-wife.”

“But I don’t want to be married to someone I don’t even know and more importantly to someone whom I don’t even have feelings for! There’s only one guy whom I want to get married to!” Minho blurted out.

Mr. Choi glared at his son. “Don’t tell me that you still love that guy, Lee Taemin?!” Minho’s father scoffed then threw another dagger stare at his son. “Don’t be so ridiculous Minho! You are my successor so you have to do what I say!”

Minho had it! He doesn’t want his father to control everything in his life anymore! More importantly, he doesn’t want his father to dictate who he will marry ‘cos he’s just willing to marry one guy, and that is Taemin! “Sorry… but this time I won’t do it. I am tired of you controlling everything in my life! I followed everything you said to me all my life, now its time to follow the things my heart dictates. It is time for me to follow my happiness than the things that will make me love life even more.”

“W-what a-are you saying Minho?! Everything that I’m doing right now is for your own happiness and future!“

“No! Its for you! Do you think I’ll be happy nd satisfied with just so much money?!” Minho rolled his eyes. “I want the guy I love more than any amount of that ing money! He’s the best happiness that I want… he’s the best treasure that I can find in this world! A rare jewel in this rotten world!” Minho finished his words and started to turn his back away from his father.

“Minho! Come back in here!” But Minho didn’t listen, he quickly left their family’s mansion using his car and stayed at his secret apartment.

-end of flashback-

Minho heaved a deep sigh again. This time he needs Jonghyun’s help or Heechul’s. The Choi family maybe a rich clan but the Kim’s are far more richer than them. His father doesn’t even know that Taemin came from that family, the old man doesn’t even know who he will be touching if he do something to Taemin.

Minho sat up his bed and dialed Jonghyun’s number. He just hope that Heechul will not get mad at him for getting/dragging his beloved cousin in so much pain and trouble.

----

1 hour had passed. Jonghyun still hadn't come back since the school bell rang, he just excused himself saying that he was taking a care of a very important matter and that he and Kibum will go home together. Kibum was beginning to worry. “Where is Jonghyun? It's almost dark!” He stretched out, extending his arms and legs. He properly set himself on the swings of the playground “There's nothing good to do right here, is there?”

Kibum laughed as he remembered the sentences that Jonghyun said before in their tutoring session. “Hahaha! That Jonghyun, he really can be an idiot sometimes.” Then he heard a clank of something behind him. “Jonghyun? Jjongie, is that you?”

Kibum stood up from one of the swings to see what or who it is.

“Jonghyun? Are you there? Jjong~~ Don't play games, I’m getting scare---” Then a hand surprised him. His mouth was covered by a handkerchief. He was held on tightly by large arms he knew wasn't his boyfriend’s arms. His vision was getting blurry, fading to black. He tried to fight the grip of the stranger but it was too late, he had gone unconscious.

A blonde girl smiled widely as she signaled at the big guy to take the unconscious Kibum away. Now that Kim Kibum will really pay for stealing her oppa’s heart and attention. He will surely pay a very big price.

-----

Unknown to the blonde girl a friend of her and Jonghyun saw all that happened. She decided to call Jonghyun, she may be jealous of Kibum but Jonghyun’s her friend after all. And she may be one of Jessica’s friend but the other girl is doing a very bad thing.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo Jonghyun-oppa.”

“Yuri ah? Do you need something?”

“You have to save Kibum-ssi!

“What?! What happened to Kibum?!” She can hear worry on his voice. It’s a good thing that she found out Jonghyun is a good person. “Please tell me Yuri ah!”

“Jessica kidnapped Kibum! I saw her and two guys took him away in the school’s playground.”

“!”

“You have to save him oppa! I don’t know what crazy things Jessica might do to him! You know how obsess she is with you! She can even kill him if she wants to!”

“Don’t worry Yuri ah, I’ll save Kibum. He’s my life so I won’t let anything happen to him.” She smiled, she didn’t know that Jonghyun is a gentle person. “By the way, thanks for telling me, even though you’re not friends for Kibum you cared for his safety.”

“Don’t worry, I’m just doing what’s right. Anyway, the plate number of Jessica’s car is JJS-243… just please hurry.”

“Araso. Thanks again.”

Yuri turned off the phone when she heard the busy tone, now she knew that she made a right decision for the first time in her life. That she can be a genuine friend to someone, even though it means sacrificing her love for her friend.

-----

A/N: I know I updated late... so mianhe~~ and sorry if this chapter annoyed you >.< I can't think of any ways to make Jessica more 'ier' so please bear with me ^u^ Actually I finished writing chapter 17-19... but i'll post it after I come back from school ^u^ *toodles* I have to go to class now. ^u^ comment please? ^u^ *hugs* Love you all~~