Lover’s Way

Because Everything May Change ()

15

Lover’s Way

-----

 

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

A smile crept up my face when I remembered what happened between Jonghyun and me early this morning. I’m happy that Jonghyun has feelings for me and that we’re official together, that was the most happiest moment of my whole 17 years of existence.

I almost jumped up in surprise when someone covered my eyes with their hands. Well… I don’t have to guess anymore, I am 100% correct of who that ‘childish’ person is.

“I know that its you Jonghyun” I chuckled when I heard him grunt like a little child.

Jonghyun removed his hands from my eyes and sat beside me under the big willow tree where I was sitting at the school garden. I threw him a look as he stared at me intently. “Stop staring or I might melt from your intense glare, Kim Jonghyun.”

He pouted like a little child and held my hand. “Why are you being mean to your new boyfriend?”

I sighed and placed down the book I was reading then I faced the childish guy who was pouting beside me. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw the expression on his face. Just how would this guy be so damn cute?!

“Kibum, close your mouth or something might go inside it.” He laughed so hard when I closed my mouth then I blushed. “omo! my baby Kibummie looks so cute when he is blushing!” Jonghyun even pinch my cheeks after commenting on how cute I am.

“Yah! Don’t pinch my cheeks like that, don’t you know that it stings!” I pouted at him as I rubbed both of my cheeks. “And why’re you calling me Kibum? Just call me Key.”

Jonghyun pouted too. “I don’t want to! I want to call you Kibum… just Kibum!”

“And why do you want to call me Kibum? And not key?”

 “W-well… I just think that calling you by your first name, It’s more special that way.”

“Uhuh…or maybe you’re just annoyed that other people who are close with me or who are not close call me that…?”

I chuckled when Jonghyun’s face flustered up bright red, he looks so cute when blushing like an embarrassed little kid. I now know that I really can’t hate or be mad at this cute thing in front of me, just who could resist a guy like him? “Cute expression, Dino~~”

JongHyun still remained blushing at what I just said. I rolled my eyes at him and pinched his right cheek. He flinched at what I did. “Yah! It hurts!” he pouted again at me as he rubbed his reddish right cheek.

I stuck out my tongue at him. “Now you know how painful it is to be pinched in the cheeks by someone.”

Jonghyun shrugged it off and laid down on my legs. “Hey! What are you doing?”

“Just let me lay down here for a while, araso?” The way how cute Jonghyun looks at me right now makes me heart pound so much, just how could I resist a cutie like Kim Jonghyun? I sighed and nodded my head in approval.

“do you want me to sing for you?” I grinned and nodded my head at Jonghyun’s question.

“will you?”

“Sure, just for my baby.” Jonghyun grinned back at me. He started to hum then he started to sing a song.

 

The morning sunlight is like you
It might be a little childish, but I like it
If I’m by your side when you wake me up
I have nothing more to wish for
I want to see you

Don’t think that we can’t love because we’re young
Before it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?

I love you only, as much as the sky
You truly are the reason I live
I really, really, I want to hug you like crazy
We’re still going too fast, right?

Whenever I meet eyes with him
I wonder if the smile that grows on my face
might reach a corner of your heart
I whisper into the beautiful ear
Inside of your uncertain heart
My feelings of love for you

I’ll be taking you
Baby, I know without you
Without you, I miss you
I’ll long for you forever

My feelings of desire and hope
My love that grows deep again
I can no longer hide them
You are me, Baby

My heart will catch you and not let you go
Can you feel it as well?
Before, oh, it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?

I know that your heart
Cannot come by my side yet
Can I just call you my one?

 

let’s begin,
You are my one, my everything
I really, really, I want to love you like crazy
I can do that now, right?
I really, really, I want to love you like crazy
I can do that now, right?

When he finished singing he stared at me, the warm liquids betrayed me as they trickled down my cheeks. I didn’t know that he had such beautiful vocals… and I was so touch at the song he just sang. I sniffed as my tears still trickled down.

“Shh… I said I don’t to see you crying…” Jonghyun wiped away my tears with the back of his hand. His touch still sends electric current on my body every time, I sobbed. I shut off my eyes when he sat up and crashed his sweet lips on mine. The kiss was sweet, yet comforting. As if he was saying that I don’t have to cry ‘cos he’ll always be with me.

“Thank you for loving me too, Jonghyun.” I muttered under my breath when the kiss ended.

He kissed me again on my cheek and whispered to my ears. “Glad that I made you happy, baby.”

 

(end of Key’s P.O.V)

 

----

 

(Third Person P.O.V)

 

Taemin smiled as he watched his two adorable hyungs at the school rooftop. He’s happy that the two finally admitted what they are feeling for each other. He just wish that everything will not be the same as his and Minho’s situation before.

 

 

-flashback 1 year ago-

 

 

Taemin was being held by the arms by two large men. He was pulled in, nearly dragged in, by the large men to Mr. Choi’s office. The young guy was forced on his knees and one of the men had his hand on the back of Taemin’s head to keep him from looking elsewhere.

“Master Choi, we found the lover of your son.”

Mr. Choi rotated his chair and looked at the ‘lover.’ He was surprised to see the intruder was Lee Taemin, the boy who was supposed to be the best friend of his son. With a simple wave of the hand, Taemin was released and the two men left the office and shut the door.

Taemin groaned in pain. He swore his bones were about to break when they held him so tight on the arms.

“You’re Taemin, aren’t you?”

“Uh…n-no…”

“Don’t lie to me, kid. You’re the boy my son’s in love with and you’re supposedly his best friend he talked about before.”

“Huh?” Taemin was surprised to hear that from Minho’s father. Did Minho talked about him to his father before?“Uhm…s-sir…”

“You’ve got some guts for trying to have a relationship with my only son.”

 “N-No…I-I wasn’t…well…”

“You stutter too much, kid. Just shut your mouth.”

Taemin in his lips and kept silent. He stood up and his head was kept low.  

Mr. Choi got up from his seat and walked slowly to Taemin. He was sweating and getting nervous. Each step taken was like a stab to Taemin’s heart. He could break down at any moment.

“Lee Taemin, do you know how disgusted I am that you’re the one my son loves?”

“Sir—“

“You let me finish, boy.”

Taemin shut his mouth again and cooperated.

“My son is supposed to graduate college, take over as President of the company my father handed down to me and enjoy his wealth like any other son of a wealthy, prestigious family. But then he had to meet you,” Mr. Choi scoffed at the mention.

“He’s supposed to marry a daughter of one of my business partners and have children who will carry on the family name and company. Do you know how important it is to see my son marry and have a family of his own?”

“I-I guess so…sir…”

“So I think it’s best if you leave my son alone. What will it take? Money? That must be all your after, right?”

“Sir…”

Mr. Choi went to his desk, found his checkbook and clicked his pen.

“How much do you want, Lee Taemin? Is 1 million won okay with you?”

“N-No, I…”

“Oh? How about 10 million won? I’ll give whatever amount as long as it gets you out of my son’s life. You’re only a hindrance to him.”

Mr. Choi ripped the check from the checkbook and handed it to the almost teary young guy. Taemin was still frozen and not looking. Mr. Choi was wiggling the paper with his fingers.

“Aren’t you taking your 10 million won, Lee Taemin? Or are you still deciding on how much you want to—“

“JUST SHUT UP!”

Mr. Choi was taken aback by the sudden outburst. He was stricken with fear when he saw Taemin’s face writhed with anger.

“I don’t care about your stupid wealth! I don’t want money! I’ve never wanted money!”

“Eh? That’s impossible. You’re after the heir of a company. I’m giving you what you want—“

“All I want is Minho! I love Minho! Although he’s a big idiot sometimes, I still love him! I don’t care if I have to break up with him for his future and for the best of him… but don’t ever think that the only thing I want from him is your ing money!” Taemin burst his bubble and made his way out of the room with his tears trickling down on his cheeks.

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

That was the most painful moment of Taemin’s life. He made a mistake before by leaving Minho, now he’s willing to do or fight anything that will separate him and Minho. He realized these past months that he just can’t continue living without Minho by his side.

Taemin flinched when his handphone rang, he immediately got out his phone to see who was calling him that hour of the day. “Yoboseyo?”

“Hey Taeminnie!~”

He smiled upon hearing the voice of the guy who he loves so much. “Hi Minho-hyung~”

“How’s your day? Did you eat your lunch already?”

“yeah! I already ate my lunch, how about you? Are you behaving?”

Minho laughed on the other line. “Yes I ate my lunch and yes I am behaving my jealous little baby.”

“Good. Did you call just to ask me if I already ate?”

“Um… yes and no.”

“Then what else do you need to say to me?”

Minho sighed that made Taemin nervous. “Run away with me, Taemin.”

------

A/N: I hope you don’t mind me inserting 2Min’s love story here in this chapter… And thank you so much for the love you showed to me in the previous chapter ^u^ Btw, to all of those who are asking if this story will finish soon… my answer is that it will finish by a few more chapters… then I’ll continue my YMPA *you’re my playful angel* and LFMF *love found by mistake… or is it by fate?* afterwards ^u^ Also, I want to thank you to those people who kept up with me all of this time. Through the fanfic’s thick and thin, you’re always supporting me and this fanfic *tears up*… oh, anyway. Like I always say. Please do comment ^u^  *I admit that I’m a comment …*