Tutoring Mr. Don't-approach-me-cos-i'm-straight Jonghyun

Because Everything May Change ()

(Key’s P.O.V)


 

It has been an hour since the school bell indicating that school was over rang. But I am still here, inside this stupid classroom tutoring Mr. don’t-approach-me-cos-I’m-straight Jonghyun. I smirked while I watch him frown and sighed with the problems that I gave him. I am enjoying this, too bad Taemin has to go home early today.


=flashback=


“W-what! You want him to tutor me in English!” Jonghyun practically shouted at the face of our English adviser Ms. Hwang. “Just please find someone else to tutor me! Just not that !”

“Watch out your language Kim Jonghyun!” Ms. Hwang shouted too. “I chose Mr. Kibum to tutor you because he literally HAS the highest grade in my subject! And he’s the only one SMART enough to teach someone like you.”

Jonghyun glared at me fiercely, but I just shrugged it off and smirked at him.

“Oh by the way, Jonghyun. If you still fail at my subject I’ll have to drop you out of my class the whole year and you’ll have to take English 2 again next year. You already had an ‘F’ on this subject last year and I can’t let you have one again!” Ms. Hwang threatened him. Then she turned to me. “I hope it wouldn’t be so much of a trouble on you, kibum.”

“Oh, it wouldn’t be Ms. Hwang.” I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Ok, now that I told you what I want to say you can start your first tutoring session.” Jonghyun let out a infuriated sigh before going out of the room, I followed behind him.

“Where do you want to conduct the tutoring session?” I asked him.

He gave me a disgusted look, before sighing. “Can’t I just find someone else to tutor me?!”

“Except I was the only one who agreed to help you. Everyone knows you so much in English,” I said, adjusting my designer bag on my shoulder. “So, stop whining and let’s see how bad you really are, shall we?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Ugh. Fine!”

“Let’s study at our classroom.” I walked first while he followed behind me. You, Kim Jonghyun will have a hard time while I’m tutoring you.

 

=end of flashback=

 

“Yah! Why are you smirking!” Jonghyun stared fiercely into my eyes, hoping to scare me out, but it didn’t work. “what questions did you give me?! They are so hard! Are you sure this was our lesson in English?!”

Aish…This would be harder then I originally hoped.” I sighed and got the test papers from him. “I’ll let you answer this next time. Let’s just take it oral now.”

“Whatever,” Jonghyun mumbled and leaned back in his chair.

I looked at Jonghyun and shook my head before looking down at my English notes. “Let’s start with simple ones. What’s your name?”

“Kim Jonghyun”

I looked at my notes again. Then I nodded. “How old are you?”

“Uh… ” Jonghyun paused. I started to make a sound like of a countdown timer. “Aish… just wait! I’m thinking!.... I got it!” he smiled proudly. “I’m seventeen!”

I sighed and nodded again. “What’s your blood type?”

“huh? Can you repeat what you just said?” Confusion was written on that dinosaur face of him. I can’t help but laugh at it. “Yah! Why are you laughing Kim Kibum!”

“Uh, nothing. I’ll ask you again, What’s your blood type?”

Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to think hard for the answer… “Uh… AB?” he said unsure of it.

He smiled proudly when I nodded at his answer. Aish… I can’t believe that he’s literally SO bad at English! I mean, he always had A-s and B+s on his other subjects and yet he failed this one with an ‘F’! Ridiculous guy…

“Are you going to continue asking me questions? Or should I just watch you daydream about i-don’t-want-to-know things?” He asked mockingly.

I rolled my eyes at him and mouthed ‘ you.’ Again, I looked back at the notes on the desk. “What’s your birth month?”

“Uh… 1990” Jonghyun answered still frowning, debating inside his head if its wrong or not.

“Aish, really?” I said sarcastically. “You were born on April, you idiot!”

“How was I supposed to know what you’re asking me?!” he yelled at me.

I yelled back. “then listen to the question carefully!”

“Aish!” Jonghyun let out an exasperated sigh as he mess his hair up.

I sighed and gathered my things. “Let’s just continue this on our next session tomorrow.” I got up from my seat.

“Like I give a damn about our next session.” Jonghyun said stretching.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Well, give a damn about it. For it’s the only way you wouldn’t have to repeat ENGLISH 2 again next year.” I smirked at him before going out of the classroom and leaving all alone.


----

 

I quickly answered my phone when it rang. I was surprised that somebody even knew about my phone number though it was listed on the school register.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hi! Key hyung!”

I smiled to myself, Taemin saved my number on his phone. Oh, don’t be so shallow kibum. Taemin obviously saved your number, you’re friends right now, right?

“So… why did you call me, Taeminnie? Do you need anything?” It took a few seconds before he answered my question.

“well… I just want to know if you can come with at a party.”

“A party?”

I heard his cheerful laugh on the other line. “Yes… so can you please come with me? Please? Please? Please?”

I sighed, does he think anyone can resist that cuteness of his?... “Oh okay. But, promise me that there will be no drinking, araso?”

“Araso!” After agreeing he asked me if I could pick him up at his home, I agreed then he told me his address. ”I’ll see you in a few minutes. Hyung.”

“see you.” I hanged up the phone and quickly pick clothes to wear. After dressing up I quickly locked all the doors and ran down to my car. After making sure that everything was okay, I drove away. I just hope that I’m not doing a big mistake at going to this party.