So did Curiosity killed the Dino?

Because Everything May Change ()

9
So did Curiosity killed the Dino?

=====

 

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

I adjusted to my left as I hide behind the menu, Kibum met a guy in KFC so I decided to stay. Call it stalking or what… I followed Kibum out of curiosity but now I can feel that my heart was being torn apart.

I hate this feeling of seeing him laugh and talk with that guy, and Kibum looks so happy with him. Does Kibum like him?... I sighed and just watched the two talk together. I fist clenched tight when the other guy touched Kibum’s hands. I know its kind of shallow… but I’m really, really pissed off right now! I bit my lower lip and sighed.

“Just what the hell am I really doing here following him?...” I absentmindedly asked myself. This wouldn’t all happen because of that stupid… sweet kiss. I heaved a deep breath, and just stared at them for a couple of seconds before I got annoyed again. “Oh hell! Why is he touching Kibum’s cheek!”

“Jonghyun, what are you doing there?”

I almost jerked up when someone called my name, I nervously glanced up and only saw Minho smirking at me. “What the are you doing here Minho?” I whispered to him.

Minho rolled his eyes. “I’m going to eat.” That earned him a glare from me. Then he sat at the vacant seat opposite of mine. ”why are you whispering?” his eyes locked on Kibum’s back then he snickered at me. “Oh, I can see that you’re spying on someone… or would stalking fit that more?.”

“Just shut the off and be quiet.” I snarled at him quietly.

Minho chuckled. “And here I thought you’re a straight guy, Dino. I didn’t know that you also like guys, same with Taemin and me.”

I sighed. “I don’t know, but I really do like him a lot so don’t you ing laugh at me. You 2-eyed ugly alien.”

“I won’t, Blingysaurus. I’m also gay remember?” Minho said with a weak smile even though it had a hint of sarcasm, I can also see sadness in his doe eyes.

I got what the sadness in his eyes meant, he still cares and still wants Taemin back. I placed the menu down on the table and patted his shoulder. “Just tell Minnie that you still like him, you’re just both hurting a lot with that break up thingy.”

Minho sighed. “We just can’t do that.” He looked at Kibum again and changed the topic. “Is that guy already taken?”

I shook my head vigorously. “Nope, I won’t let that happen.” I don’t want to think that Kibum is in a relationship with that guy, more importantly this is the first time I really fell for someone and I won’t let anyone get ahead of me then steal Kibum away.

Minho laughed. “So you’re going to plan something?” I looked at Kibum too as I slowly nodded my head at the other guy.

“Uh, maybe.” I smiled at Minho making him just shook his head at me.

I’ll have to think of something to make Kibum fall in love with me.

 

(end of Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

----

 

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

“I see that you really like chicken Onew-hyung.” I smiled at him while he chuckled at what I’ve said to him. It looks like that he was really enjoying the chicken he ordered. I was a bit surprised when he texted me to meet him at KFC, but now I understand that he loves chicken so much.

“Chicken is a food for the soul.” Onew gave me his trademark grin. “I really like chicken because its so delicious and it can help me feel great when I’m eating it.”

I chuckled. “Chicken maniac” I teased making us both laugh together. “Don’t you have a girlfriend hyung?”

Onew made a face. “I don’t even think about it, well… I mean I’m gay and all… it’s also because I have someone that I really like ever since.” He also added a laugh to it.

I also laughed. “well, nothing’s wrong with being gay. I’m one myself, but I have a special guy to me.”

I saw amusement pass on his eyes. “Care to tell me who’s the lucky guy?”  Onew smirked at me as he took a big bite on his chicken.

“well… his name is Kim Jonghyun, he’s my classmate since elementary school but he’s a big jerk before. But he changed, now I know that he’s a really great guy.” I explained to him as I smile brightly. “I’m also tutoring him for our English subject, and I’m happy that I can spend time with him now.”

Onew patted my head. “Good for you, I think he’s really lucky that you like him.” He sighed. “I can’t believe that I just got dumped even before I had the heart to tell you.” I froze at what he said.

“Y-you m-mean…”

He nodded. “Yeah, I like you a lot. I think It started when I first saw you at the coffee shop. You really look so… beautiful , so graceful and so cute. But I didn’t think I’d get dumped this early.”

I bit my lower lip and apologize. “sorry for not knowing about you’re feelings.”

Then Onew smiled. “but don’t worry, I can see that you really like him a lot. Just come to me if he hurts you again, okay?” he took another bite on his chicken again.

I smiled back at him. “No need, I’m the one whose going to beat him up if he hurts me again.”

“Well he better not let the ‘almighty kibum’ get hurt, or I won’t give you back to him again once I get you.” I laughed awkwardly at his joke, I don’t even know if he’s serious or not. “Don’t worry, being just friends with you is really great for me.”

I smiled sweetly at him. “Thanks for being my friend hyung.” I kissed his cheek, unaware of the guy behind us giving Onew a death glare.

 

(end of Key’s P.O.V)

 

------

 

Jonghyun heaved a deep sigh as he lie down on his bed. The kiss on the cheek that he saw really wanna make him go crazy! He can’t accept the fact that Kibum kissed that guy on the cheek, he sighed again. Then he remembered that he got Kibum’s number on Taemin’s phone. Jonghyun smiled and started to text Kibum.

 

[id] BlingBling Jjong

[time] 09:43pm

[message]

                Hi =)) you still awake?

 

He grinned and sat up on his bed when Kibum replied immediately. Just texting the other guy makes him feel so excited and happy inside.

 

[id] Almight Key

[time] 09:43pm

[message]

                Yeah… still not sleepy. How ‘bout you? Not sleepy too?

 

[id] BlingBling Jjong

[time] 09:44pm

[message]

                Well yeah, I’m not sleepy too. Btw, do you want to conduct the English tutoring tomorrow at my house?

 

I nervously waited for his answer, I felt excited when his answer arrived after a couple of seconds.

 

[id] Almighy Key

[time] 09:45pm

[message]

                Yeah sure. I’d love to do the tutoring at your house tomorrow after class ^u^

 

[id] BlingBling Jjong

[time] 09:45pm

[message]

                Jinja? I’ll see you tomorrow at school?

 

[id] Almighy Key

[time] 09:46pm

[message]

                I’ll see you tomorrow ^u^ have to sleep now, mom’s bugging me off the phone to go to sleep XD just see you tomorrow. Goodnight ^u^

 

[id] BlingBling Jjong

[time] 09:47pm

[message]

                Goodnight and sweet dreams =)) dream of me  >.o

 

[id] Almighy Key

[time] 09:48pm

[message]

                No need to tell me that ^u^ I’ll surely will ^u^

 

My heart did so many heart flip because of his text message, does that mean he’s feeling something for me too?

 

===



A/N: I tried to update while waiting for the practice to start XD its so boring... so boring here >.<  Jjong look-alike is now talking to me XD he's really, really like a copy of Jjong! from the smile to the eyes to his voice! I honestly think its Jjong XDXD btw, omO~ how did this chapter go? I really, honestly, certainly, dizzily messed up on this one. And sorry for updating just short chapters... I could only write one chapter with about 1,000-1,500 words a day >.< so please forgive me? *offers all of you my favorite lollipop*