nine

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seo Joohyun x Lee Soohyuk

 

So this morning, I was suppose to have a meeting with YG Corp’s legal team and make the most profitable deal for my company. But… let me tell you, I am the best closer they’ll ever find in Seoul and I don’t say yes without making sure it will be the best offer for me or my company. But… let me tell you again, I’m also a straight woman who loves a magnificent creature called men, especially the one with extremely great jawline, amazing deep voice, and eyes that can stare right into your soul. And that’s exactly the reason why I messed up on the deal with YG Corp and instead of thinking about their offer, I immediately said yes to their offer. Stupid. I know.

My jaw almost dropped when I walked inside the YG Corp meeting room. I slapped my self mentally.

Get your self together Seohyun.

“ Good morning.” The man who sat on the other side of the huge table stood up.

He looked extremely fine. I know men would look ten times more attractive in suit but him, it’s like the suit made just for him and only him.

“I’m Kim Youngkwang. This is Nam Joohyuk.” He pointed at the man next to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter