eighteen

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kang Jihyun x Lee Seunghyun

 

Her hand kept on twirling the black strands of her hair. She let out a heavy sigh once in a while. The cracking sound from the chair was heard every time she shifted in her seat. She was blankly staring at her reflection in the mirror when suddenly her phone buzzed. A curse escaped her lips when she read the caller id.

“Mmm?” she placed the phone against her ear.

“I’m at the coffee shop next to SBS building, do you want anything?” a male voice heard from the other line.

“Nope.” She answered shortly.

“You sure?” he asked again.

“Yup.”

There’s silent before he said, “Soyou, are you okay?”

“Yes.”

“Something is definitely wrong. Do you want me to come up?”

“I’m finish, I’ll see you at the parking lot.” She turned off the phone and placed it on her purse.

After bidding good-bye to her members, Soyou walked out of the dressing room. She carefully stepped inside the elevator that brought her down to the ground floor. A sigh escaped her lips once again when she stepped out of the elevator and found his car parked not far from the elevator. She could see him sitting behind the steering wheel.

“Guess someone needs a happy meal.” He said cheerfully when she opened the car door.

“Shut up, Lee Seunghyun.” She barked.

Seungri was taken a back. The girl next to him definitely looked mad. And the second after he realized that, he knew he’s scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter