eleven

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lee Hyeri x Kim Jongdae

 

“Miss?” the first maid knocks on the door in front of her while the other two are standing behind her with big tray on their hands.

“Miss, it’d been two days. Are you sure you don’t want to eat?” says the other.

“Just go!” a girl voice heard from inside.

The maids sigh. They don’t know what happen when suddenly, two days ago their lovely boss just stormed inside her bedroom and never went out ever since.

“What happen here?” a man in black tight suit stands behind all the maids.

The one without tray in her hand move forward before hold the man’s arm, “Ah thank Lord you’re here, Kim Jongdae-shi. Miss Lee’s locking herself since two days ago. We don’t know what happen but she didn’t even want to eat.”

Jongdae furrows his eyebrows as he moves closer to the door.

“Miss Lee?” he knocks slowly.

No answer.

“Lee Hyeri?” he knocks again.

Silent.

“Hyeri-ah! Open the door, you know I have the spare key.” He knocks louder.

“Go your self, Kim Jongdae!” Hyeri shouts.

Something in her voice made Jongdae moves a step backward from the door.

“I’ll handle her. You can leave.” He says to the maids.

Lee Hyeri is the youngest daughter of the President of South Korea, and he works for her. Basically he works for her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter