college special 4

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Nayeon x Jeon Jungkook

 

 

Jungkook sighed as he placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. The pretty girl in front of him wouldn’t stop screaming and asking about stupid stuffs. She talked too much.

“So now you’re not going to answer? Huh?” Nayeon angrily glared at him.

“It’s not that but you kept on asking the same question for almost a week.” He finally spoke up.

“It’s because every time I asked, you always walked away. Now I’m asking you one more time… what is going on between you and Momo? Geez… even her name sounds stupid.” She blew her bangs.

“Let’s end this. You’re too much, Nayeon. I can’t handle you anymore.” Jungkook said.

Silent.

Nayeon snorted, “Fine. I guess this is it. You should be proud of your self, look how great you’ve become. You couldn’t even look at girls in their eyes back then and now you’re the most eligible -boy in campus. You should be proud, Jeon. You should be proud.” Nayeon placed her bag on her shoulder before walked away. But then she stopped…

“Well… I guess I’m the one who should be proud. Because keep up with all of your bull for almost a year. Have a nice life!” she said as she turned back on her heels and gave Jungkook one more glare.

Jungkook exhaled a sigh of relieve. Well… he should be, shouldn’t he? He’s finally able to get rid of ‘the girlfriend’, now he could play all he wants.

 

But no…

Two weeks later, Jungkook and all his group of friend were sitting in the campus café talking about Yoongi’s elevator incident this morning. He just couldn’t focus. It had been couple of weeks since his break up, at first it was fine and everything seemed so much fun. He went out to party every single night with different girl each night. He was having a blast, but then he saw Nayeon at some bar drinking pink cocktail with her friends. He m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter